It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivalist Hiding In Bunker Surrounded by Police

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Good thing you changed your avatar. This one is merely annoying on a visual level.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Sounds like a great time to pass a law which would outlaw any and all underground bunkers
unless a license to build one is obtained by the state. The penalty would of course be a felony and would be a way to tack on more charges to someone like this.

Mark my words!!
You WILL all of a sudden hear more and more stories like this.
ALL involving underground bunkers.
Then,.....you WILL hear of a bill being introduced regarding the outlawing of these bunkers.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Sounds like a great time to pass a law which would outlaw any and all underground bunkers
unless a license to build one is obtained by the state. The penalty would of course be a felony and would be a way to tack on more charges to someone like this.

Mark my words!!
You WILL all of a sudden hear more and more stories like this.
ALL involving underground bunkers.
Then,.....you WILL hear of a bill being introduced regarding the outlawing of these bunkers.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

In most states and most counties you can't even build anything on your own land without a permit, and that includes underground structures. Maybe this depends on how much land you own, I'm not sure. Plus I'm sure the laws vary from state to state, but I think it is a shame that even if you own your land free and clear, you still have to pay a fee and go begging permission from a government agency.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
if hes been storing supplies for 8 months it could be a very very long wait.......not to mention he could have the place wired to blow and take any of his besiegers with him assuming he hasent escaped first blood status(after they blew up the cave entrance he went out the back and blew up the police station) not to mention he might have any number of illegal security systems(any one seen doomsday preppers?)from propane operated flame throwers to auttomated turrets to pit traps if any of you know any nam vets that were tunnel rats ask them how they would feel about trying to get in their i dont think this is over by a long shot

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

He's been storing and collecting supplies for 8 years...

Des

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

I am not for sure adding
another charge to a double
first degree homocide is going
to make much a difference for
this guy...
Found a little something
Negotiators try to lure Wash. fugitive from bunker

Police kept the rugged underground bunker of Washington state murder suspect surrounded for a second day Saturday as negotiators arrived by helicopter to try to coax its occupant into surrendering.

Officers still had no contact with the person inside, believed to be 41-year-old Peter Keller, a heavily armed survivalist not seen since his wife and teenage daughter were found shot to death at their home last weekend. Keller had spent nearly eight years carving the elaborate, camouflaged, multilevel bunker into the side of Rattlesnake Ridge, in the Cascade Mountain foothills

"We have our hostage negotiation teams out,"

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Good luck negotiating anything with this guy...

they have not still made any contact
12:24pm eastern posted. i suppose since it says
Originally published Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Thats from seatle and they are pacific timing
edit on 28-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Breaking News Fox...body found in bunker after setting off a charge to blow roof off...

Des

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Pops...he wasn't the type to negotiate. If a true survivalist, which he was based on his prepping...he wasn't going to give himself up. We don't even know cause of death yet...he could have put a bullet in his own head. Just like he did to his Wife and Daughter while they were asleep in their beds. That is where their bodies were found.

Des

edit on 28-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

ah sorry i sped read through that thanks for correcting my error i dislike acidentlaly spreading falsehoods from what it seems(no source yet) that they found him dead?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So did he directly threaten or fire at the police? If he didn't I see no real reason for them to blow up the roof with the very big chance of killing him, tbh.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
so much for negotiating
This whole thing was terrible..
Figured he would kill himself or
they would find a way to kill him..

www.foxnews.com...
Police reportedly believe body found in bunker is Washington murder suspect

Officers belive a body reportedly found near a pistol and a pool of blood inside an underground bunker is that of murder suspect Peter Keller, Fox News confirms.

Police had surrounded the rugged underground bunker believed to belong to a Washington state murder suspect and had ordered negotiators to scene trying to lure its occupant outside.

Well folks guy killed himself
freaking maniac going
to give preppers a black eye
for a while, this is MSM
focussing on the prepper part.
What the mass will think all preppers are
nuts.. Calling him survivalist* wonder
how long MSM will take to pick up
the new coin term prepper*?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
So did he directly threaten or fire at the police? If he didn't I see no real reason for them to blow up the roof with the very big chance of killing him, tbh.

Should of dropped a bunker
buster on this guy
for putting them two women
through that. I feel no empathy
for the nut job.. Blow the roof
off, blow his head off he had this
one coming, the police couldn't sit
back and do nothing FOREVER..

They will find some evidence
down there more then likely, im
sure they did not want to harm that.
All though the actions speak for themself..
Better he did it himself without
any officers having to needlessly
lose their life in a fire fight with him..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
his apparently the victim of suicide now.

or more to the point, over saturatiion of fear mongering on the internet no doubt

coward took his family first

so nobody survived

ironic

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Has it been proven that he killed his family? There certainly won't be a fair trial now.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Has it been proven that he killed his family? There certainly won't be a fair trial now.

It has already been proven in the court of public opinion.
No facts are needed when you have something even more powerful than facts.
Something SO powerful that it ensnares nearly everyone it touches.

It is called

The Law Of First Report.

Whatever people hear first is the Gods given truth.

Ever wonder why, when you hear a weather forcaster say that the High Today was 75 degrees and then later you hear a different weather forcaster say the high was 73, you call the second guy an idiot?

"This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. The high was 75"!!!
You don't know that since you didn't look at a thermostat at all that day.
But, it doesn't matter.
The first to report WINS!!
EVERYTIME!!!

The MSM KNOWS THIS!!!
And it continues to work and ALWAYS will.

tsk tsk.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow! This guy is going all the way. I wonder what he believes will cause the end of the world?

I'd almost bet that he told his wife and daughter that it was time to go and they resisted.
I also wouldn't doubt that he was or is an ATS member. The article states that there's evidence pointing to the fact that he just bought a new lap top a couple of weeks ago, but how is he getting Wi-Fi in the bunker?

Makes me curious as to how many other bunkers there may be out there in the woods. I also agree with the members who said that this is a dream come true for the PTB. This certainly gives them the ammunition they need to declare all survivalists are terrorists.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

you're right , the guys who want to pass a law about bunkers killed them and set him up

oh wait, you already need a permit just to alter your floor plan in your house, so that makes absolutley no sense

a paranoid delusional saving his family from the russian paratroopers he read about on ATS makes perfect sense

yeah yeah, that's what the MSM wants me to believe

who is the sheep if you already have decided it's a set up ?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Well, Keller sounds like a great headline catching "Survivalist" to attach the term "Terrorist " to. I wonder how long he has been in the authority's sights. Just a thought, but, wouldn't it serve them well to commit the terrible murders and then pin it on him? The terrorist label will stick really well to a hardcore survivalist like him. Then, with the media, they can use that brush to paint all survivalists in the same light.

Again, he may very well be guilty. I just question why, after spending eight years building up his bunker, he would kill his family. Aren't our families precisely WHY we plan for survival? Unless he was just extremely selfish and wanted it all for himself.
If he's guilty, I hope they crucify him. If he's not, I hope they never find him because he'll NEVER get a fair trial.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly
reply to post by Ameilia

Well, Keller sounds like a great headline catching "Survivalist" to attach the term "Terrorist " to. I wonder how long he has been in the authority's sights. Just a thought, but, wouldn't it serve them well to commit the terrible murders and then pin it on him? The terrorist label will stick really well to a hardcore survivalist like him. Then, with the media, they can use that brush to paint all survivalists in the same light.

Again, he may very well be guilty. I just question why, after spending eight years building up his bunker, he would kill his family. Aren't our families precisely WHY we plan for survival? Unless he was just extremely selfish and wanted it all for himself.
If he's guilty, I hope they crucify him. If he's not, I hope they never find him because he'll NEVER get a fair trial.

If I had a husband who spent all his spare time preparing for the end of the world, and all our family resources on a secret bunker...if he told me, "it's time to go to the bunker", I'd question his sanity. Maybe his wife and daughter had their fill of his fear mongering....we'll never know.

ETA: You do know he's dead...right. He shot himself in the head. Just like he shot his wife and daughter in the head while they slept.

Des

edit on 28-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join