It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Here's more on the use of values clarification in the schools as a tool....for social engineering the leftist way

Ayers became a leading advocate of "social justice" teaching — i.e., getting students to believe that they are victims of an unjust, oppressive and racist America. Community organizers can then use these young people to vote and otherwise carry out Ayers' "revolution."

www.creators.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I never said someoe should make christians shut up I said they should try it on their own and see what happens.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Repeating a lie doesn't make it a truth.

America was meant to be a pure Christian Theocracy.

Because everything in the Constitution is supported by the Bible.

After all, America was founded on Christian values and was meant for Christians, and Christians only.

America is not a secular place and those who think so are delusional.

America is meant to be a Christian nation with Christian values. No others may apply.

LOL!

The first Amendment was meant for Christians only, in order to be more efficient Christians.Christians are the real Americans. We don't want no Muslims or Homosexuals and dirty rotten child sacrificing to satan Atheist in this country. In other words, only Christians have the right to freedom of religion, and what it really means is that only Christians have the freedom to worship God as they choose. Absolutely nobody else does.

America was never meant to be a secular nation. It was meant to be a theocracy. That's why Christians are allowed to put Christian displays on government buildings and atheistic displays are not.

People who believe that are quite delusional.

An ATHEISM IS A FAITH BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DISPROVE THE TRUE EXISTENCE OF OUR LORD GOD!

Atheism is a conspiracy that was created in order to attack the one true way of Christianity.

Hey, we're only doing for the greater good of mankind, which is to save your souls.

I don't understand why anybody doesn't want to go to heaven and serve and obey God.

It's completely irrational.

Everything belongs to Christianity. We have God on our side, so we can do no wrong, and can do anything we want to.

Disbelieve at the peril of your soul.

I have nothing more to say on this manner.

Good Call! if you shut up now, good chance it will go a long way toward not making Christians look bad, and repairing the damage to the reputations of real Christians.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanFromCan

plz dont feed the troll.
2nd.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

plz dont feed the troll.
2nd.

I would like to know what you mean by that.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Any unpopular opinion is that of a troll, of course.

Being facetious is also a troll, of course.

Ignore the fact that there are valid criticism in there.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

plz dont feed the troll.
2nd.

just saw this.
He is not a Christian. He is trolling,

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

plz dont feed the troll.
2nd.

just saw this.
He is not a Christian. He is trolling,

I think he is the most honest and straight forward Christian on ATS.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This thread is loooooong....... Has anyone posted the anti bullying South Park episode yet???

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

He is lying and saying "I am a Christian and we are never wrong...blah,blah" in contradiction and parody of the religion, acting like he is one. It is deceitful and ignorant. Now, as you have a bitterness towards the religion, you may like it, but don't act like it's truth! It is trolling for lulz.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

OK, who's trolling now?

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Being facetious is also a troll, of course.

I sometimes have to resist the urge.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Pretty funny you didn't know yet that he is mocking your faith of Christianity Ryan, but go ahead and call him out if you want. I did a long time ago.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Funny thing is, he is not mocking my religion, or Christianity, what he is mocking is the collective of people who PRETEND (in name only) to live as Christ would like us, but act in a manner that is anything but Christ-like.

I just cannot figure out how you cannot see that I am not offended by what he says, I am concerned how ever, because he is expressing exactly why so many have anti-Christian (by that I mean real Christ-like values) attitudes, because he is saying EXACTLY the type of things that the great, highly regarded far right pretend-Christians like Fred Phelps and Jerry Falwell would say.

You obviously don't get the joke:

Wink Wink, Nudge, Nudge, you know what I mean............

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Hmmm... let me see...

Dan Savage points out there are problems with the bible.

Christians get upset and instead of trying to engage him get all offended and start insulting him all to hell and back.

Two teens walks out and he criticizes them for it.

Christians get upset at him and start insulting him all to hell and back. Calling him a big old bully.

I post video of a lot of hate being spewed and no christian condemns the hate in that video but instead attacks me for daring to point out that Christians are not condemning other Christians for the hate speech.

Anytime somebody is critical of Christians in any way shape or form, Christians get upset and call the person who criticized them a hater and all sorts of insults.

Everytime a law is passed that doesn't agree with the Christians belief, Christians get upset and start saying they're being victimized and oppressed because they are not being allowed to express their faith.

But have no problems criticizing when Atheists put up billboards and have no problems telling atheists and others what they think, such as saying atheism is a faith and atheists deny God.

Of course, when called out on their poor behavior, they always deny, downplay and deflect and always use dirty tricks to try to turn the accusations back on the accusers.

it's been happening in this very thread.

I could post a lot of you tube videos that show how hateful Christians are being to others, but no Christian on this forum will condemn that behavior.

Gee, I wonder.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Of course you are in a position to judge so many other Christians because you know better and are the baseline of all good Christian thinking. Maybe all the rest of the 2.1 trillion Christians in the world should come to you to ask how to behave.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yep, he is a bully, and at best he is not going to get support by standing around yapping obscenities at the youth. I wonder at people who support that kind of inappropriate behavior though. You personally I think just have fun mocking people regardless of the issue. You probably share a genuine hatred of Christians though, as it seems from your posts.
edit on 9-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I bet you never saw the video.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

I bet you never saw the video.

Of course I did, way back in the beginning. I also saw him in that video tell the rest of the students that the teens in the hallway could come back in the room because he was done "beating up the bible". That shows that he knows and admits he was bible-bashing.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

The video in question:

And right, he should always respect and never criticize the Bible in any way shape or form, right? RIGHT?

Or if he can criticize it, why don't you tell us the list of words he is supposed to say and the proper way of criticizing it without bashing it?

Come on now.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Maybe all the rest of the 2.1 trillion Christians in the world should come to you to ask how to behave.

They a playing a rocking good game of hide and seek then, considering there are only (estimated) 7.012 Billion people on this planet as of today.

Whoa, wait, are you saying there is life on other planets? Christian Life?

Of course you are in a position to judge so many other Christians because you know better and are the baseline of all good Christian thinking.

You assume that I am the only one who sees things the way I do. Yes, as a Christina (oops) Christian, one that does his damnedest to follow the teaching of Christ on how to treat other people, and live, I am well within my place to offer an opinion when a group of people who do not act in the manner Christ taught us to, try and use the title Christian to describe their collective.

I am not perfect, never have claimed to be, I know how Christ wants me to live, because unlike the masses who masquerade as Christians, I have actually read and studied the Bible, and it's contradictions, imperfections, and various translations and versions, including the apocrypha.

I look at it like this. If you really identify with the police, and want to become a police officer, you must act a certain way, and be "good" or will never get the chance. If you collect yourself a criminal record by breaking the laws that a police officer, the very thing you are aspiring to be, is charged with enforcing, then you are probably not a good candidate to be a police officer. If you keep your nose clean, and make real your dream to become a police officer, not only do you gain the respect of many, but you also take on a great deal of responsibility, not only in the protection of your fellow man, but also in how you use the tools or powers you are charged with. If you abuse the tools or powers you are charged with, they are removed (in a perfect world anyways) and you lose the ability to call yourself a police officer. To boot, if you continue to pretend to be a police officer, while you are not, if you get caught, you go to jail for impersonating a cop.

The difference with Christians is, unfortunately, in this life, it is not illegal to impersonate a Christian while living and acting in a manner that is anything but Christ-like. Unfortunately for those that get off on impersonating Christians, it is not in this life that they will pay the price, it will be when they come face to face with their judgment day. Being a Christian is more about your deeds, and how you live your life, than what you say, what scripture you quote, or where you "hang out" for a few hours on Sunday.

On the funny side, I had this exact conversation with the "better half" (wife) of our pastoral team during pot luck lunch on Sunday, the only come back she had for me was, "this better not mean we won't be seeing you for a few months young man!" (said with a rather large smile)
edit on 5/9/2012 by RyanFromCan because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/9/2012 by RyanFromCan because: spelling mistake, funny spelling mistake, but spelling mistake all the same.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55 >>

join