It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarlboroRedCowgirl
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

...No...That was not what I was implying. The only person I worry about God's judgement falling upon is me. All I was saying is that I, just like all humans, am not in a position to judge.

He is going to twist everything you say, I don't know why or what he is hoping to accomplish.

I think the kids were brave to walk out with a room full of other students cheering them being called Pansies, that took a lot of courage.

And they asked their teacher if they could leave he said he felt duped by Savage,

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Dude go to my post on the previous page. Marriage is not just a Christian word. The greeks used it,theRomans used it before they got religion(aka Christianity) Its not just a "christian" thing. Seriously and almost all of it is MAn/Woman but personally i would not care if someone married a rock. Its their body,their choice,and I have no right telling them what to do and no desire to tell them what to do either.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It stems from a word in Latin,

Latin *maritaticum, from Latin maritatus, pp. of maritatre "to wed, marry, give in marriage".

You fail miserably again.

Yet another straw you are grasping has broken of.

The whole idea is ridiculous anyway, claiming ownership of a word. The arrogance. Just grow up and mind your own business.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Good post.

I have no right telling them what to do and no desire to tell them what to do either.

If I may ask, what was your beef here then originally?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
thoughts and even intellect levels are limited by ones language...

that's why I like music so much myself.

English is the most efficient and the most expressive spoken language on the planet though so it must be doing something right..

I guess the atheist, the satanist and even the Christians who support or can wrap their brain around Gay marriage somehow can just start a whole new language? or just simply make up a new word, which would seem alot more simple because it is done all the time.

the technicalities our our language do not support gay marriage if one does not want to overlook or dissect and debate it.

---------------

homosexuals are one thing... I say live and let live, but if they want their sexual union recognized by the rest of the english speaking world as marriage then I say no and based simply on the statements I am making. I don't like seeing it myself and I do not think the kids like seeing it either... they don't know what to make of it because it is not natural and I have witnessed this first hand.

I don't care about gays... but I do care about them appearing to be atheistic or even satanist to the Christian community by using the Christians word for it... it is disrupting the masses for a reason ya know?

Love is defined in many ways...

edit on 30-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I think the kids were brave to walk out with a room full of other students cheering them being called Pansies, that took a lot of courage.

Again with the lies and disinfo. First off he did not call them pansies. he said the reaction was pancy assed.

Second, he only said that after they had all left already.

That's two blatant lies Stormdancer. And you have the guts to say that I'm twisting words? Again, the hypocrisy is unbelievable.

How do you even expect to get away with this?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Wow, this pattern is so obvious. You say some BS. I completely debunk and destroy your words, in this case another poster did too. You come back with some totally unrelated chit chat, ''jeah I like music bla bla....English this bla bla.... man you are freaking hilarious.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

the Christian religion and faith is the largest theistic belief system on the planet... Islam follows right behind it and we all know what Islam and Muslims think about Gays and them trying to use Marriage as a word to define "sin" to us and them.

sucks being a left handed individual I know... no one has to tell me

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordgrrl
he thinks that as long as someone's sexual fetish isn't inflicted on anyone who's unwilling (unless they're willfully unwilling, etc) then there's nothing wrong with it.

amoral people

Maybe you can tell me. What is unethical about consensual sex? People keep using this word "moral". As far as I can tell, "moral" means "ethical". Ethics are defined by logic. How does consensual sex hurt anyone? Is it that "moral" means law by some book like the xian bible? Is logic off the table because these laws cannot be argued or changed, as the law book itself states this is against the law? Are the people being hurt the followers of these laws because they somehow feel this is against them via the god they make up in their heads?
edit on 30-4-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

the Christian religion and faith is the largest theistic belief system on the planet... Islam follows right behind it and we all know what Islam and Muslims think about Gays and them trying to use Marriage as a word to define "sin" to us and them.

So you are equating christianity to islam, and because the muslims think one way, you must be right?

Ok, be my guest, I'm sure most christians will not be amused by that. That, and the obvious logical fallacy is once again completely hilarious to me.

Dude, I think it is time for you to take a step back and be quiet, you are increasinlgy making a fool out of yourself. You are not making any sense at all anymore, not that you were anyhow.

Also, why are you cross referencing threads, are you really that desperate? Sometimes it's better to say nothing, and you are way past that point, buddy.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

if you can't beat them, join them

you have jno debate to stand against my arguments which another poster brought into the mix and is actually what this is all about anyway.

bring your sword to lunch today? I think not...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

See, you are just making random statements that don't make sense at all, are totally irrelevant and have nothing to do with my statements debunking your statements.

You just need to have the last word, regardless of what you are actually saying. How old are you again?

You are just like a little kid with the difference that a little kid eventually knows when it is time to shut up.

sucks being a left handed individual I know...

As a matter of fact it doesn't suck at all, there are actually many advantages in being a lefty.

Lol, you even got a star for that last post, I know it wasn't for the content.

edit on 30-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Stormdancer are you going to take responsibility for spreading those lies, I know it's deliberate lies cause the truth about what he said had been pointed out a hundred times in this thread already, no way you missed that, or are you going to let it be?

You know lying is considered a sin by Christians right?

No apology or admittance, no retraction?

Seems the whole beef was based on lies and disinfo in the first place.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nothing upsets people more than telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

bring your sword to lunch today? I think not...

More like falling on his sword, I think. I brought my sword to the fight today.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Seems the whole beef was based on lies and disinfo in the first place

What lies? It has been exposed now that the WH has ties to this group and is involved in fundraising for it. Why would the current Occupier want to back people who deliberately bash Christians as part of his radical campaign? But we know the Occupier of the WH is radical and has all sorts of radical ties, including the radical Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

What lies?

Is there something wrong with your eyes, or your reading skills? I wrote them right above the part you qouted. You know damn well what lies. Just because you have another piece of info doesn't make them any less lies, and you know it.

These lies,

think the kids were brave to walk out with a room full of other students cheering them being called pancies

Because,

First off he did not call them pansies. he said the reaction was pancy assed. Second, he only said that after they had all left already.

If you say you don't know what lies I was talking about, you are also lying obviously. Could not have missed them if you qouted that part of my post.

Just because you have additional info doesn't change the fact that those are lies EyeofHorus.

Wtf do I care who is connected to who, as long as this guy is speaking the truth, which he was it doesn't matter.

Just more slander, but you can't silence a truth. Doesn't stop you from trying though obviously.

More like falling on his sword, I think. I brought my sword to the fight today.

You mean this discussion? So you are a sword wielding, fighting, devout christian? I see.

who deliberately bash Christians

Can you qoute or direct me to the parts were christians were bashed?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Annee

I guess you agree with this too?

“I wish the Republicans were all f***** dead." ... (the eventual winner), “should be dragged behind a pickup truck until there's nothing left but the rope.”

heh heh no thread involving Christian bashing would be complete without the sage advice of Annee.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What difference does it make if he called them pansy to their face, behind their back, or in vague reference to Christians in general? Everyone knew what he was doing. Also, would you say his apology is an admittance or just a deflection of criticism?

Cmon let's see what you have?
edit on 30-4-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

What difference does it make if he called them pansy to their face, behind their back, or in vague reference to Christians in general?

Cmon let's see what you have?

Simply refuse to read huh.

He didn't, he called their REACTION pancy assed.

Also Stormdancer said this,

think the kids were brave to walk out with a room full of other students cheering them being called pancies

They didn't walk out while being cheered and called pancies. They were already gone, and then he said their REACTION was pancy assed, which it was.

I know that you know perfectly well what was said and what I wrote.

I'll inform you right now that I will be here as long as you people are here spreading lies and disinfo and bigotry and hypocrisy, I will not go away, no matter how hard you try to have me repeat myself.

This is what I got, and you got nothing.

Can you point me towards his apology?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join