It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

I think the on topic aspect here is Gay and Proud not DUMB and LOUD

I wasn't addressing anything more or less than the topic. Which you two seem to be drifting away from.

You know the Meat Head with the LOUD butt faced attitude. IN the OP cheers ljb

You are lying, cause according to that logic the subject would actually be dumb and loud. it was clearly directed at me, why else would you write that below a qoute of mine. Isn't lying a sin?

This is hilarious, you can't even hide your blatant intolerance and arrogance, even if you try it.

Meathead? Butt faced?

You are hilarious, This is great. Like usual, the blatant truth just rises to the surface in people and all it takes is one guy telling it.

Whatever this guy said, it is nothing compared to what christians have said in this thread sofar.

Simply hilarious.

edit on 29-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Were you not arguing against the supposed interfering with other peoples' lifestyles done by people like the guy in t he OP vid, when you replied to Realspoke's comment?

Did I misinterprete that?

I am not arguing at all.

I am simply saying you can't force people to accept a gay life style, I am not saying I care one way or another, I am talking about human nature.

Just like you cannot force someone to be Christian and accept your moral values, Christ told people to teach the word, but if they didn't accept it to walk away,

It is not for me to judge anyone, I have my own issues, but the main commandment is love,

I want to believe god looks at the heart, that god is love, and that it doesn't matter what religion you are or if you are an atheist, if you have love you will see god.

Mom always said you will be shocked who you meet in heaven, I hope there is something better then this cause it sure aint been no picnic.

edit on 113030p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Realspoke's comments were about gay people, and you responded with this,

People can't force others to accept a life style, either they are going to accept you, or they are not, fanning the flames sure isn't the way to handle the issue,

It was clearly one sided, meaning that gay people shouldn't force their lifestyles on others, when the truth is that christians are forcing their views on others.

For instance being against gay marriage.

It is all very, very easy to see through for me.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Absoutly. MISSION accomplished

and one mo time

This guy in the OP is GAY and proud AND butt faced LOUD.
can't argue with that!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That's true, you catch more bees with honey then you do vinegar, I didn't intend it to be one-sided it works both ways, I did say earlier in the thread he could have handled it different.

OK so, if you want to get a point across don't start out by insulting the people you are trying to reach.

On any subject,

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You can twist and flip flop and laugh it off but like I said, what I see here is way way worse than what that guy ever said there.

It is clear who are the bad guys here. Thank you.

He was not insulting anyone. He was criticising part of the bible. As soon as he said "bible" people started walking out.

He later said, when they al had left, that their REACTION was pancy ass.

That's all he did.

Sofar in this thread I have seen people call him a douchebag, dumb, meathead, buttfaced to name a few, and these are christians that are supposed to turn the other cheeck but don't, but preach to others using the same book that says that they should turn the other cheeck.

This is the exact hypocracy the guy was talking about that made people walk away.

It doesn't matter if you are angry or not, the point is that you perceived him pushing his lifestyle on others, when he wasn't, but didn't mention that christians are actually pushing their lifestyles on others by denying them the right to marry the person they love.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

BTW, Random, I am not angry, that's is the problem with text, perhaps you are projecting I am angry, but I am not, I am not judging him either, but making an observation he could have approached the subject in a kinder gentler manor.

The times we live in make us detached from one-another on a emotional personal level, you cannot look into my eyes, and see my emotions in the text,

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You can twist and flip flop and laugh it off but like I said, what I see here is way way worse than what that guy ever said there.

It is clear who are the bad guys here. Thank you.

He was not insulting anyone. He was criticising part of the bible. As soon as he said "bible" people started walking out.

He later said, when they al had left, that their REACTION was pancy ass.

That's all he did.

Sofar in this thread I have seen people call him a douchebag, dumb, buttfaced to name a few, and these are christians that are supposed to turn the other cheeck but don't, but preech to others using the same book that says that they should turn the other cheeck.

This is the exact hypocracy the guy was talking about that made people walk away.

It doesn't matter if you are angry or not, the point is that you perceived him pushing his lifestyle on others, when he wasn't, but didn't mention that christians are actually pushing their lifestyles on others by denying them the right to marry the person they love.

How is it clear who the good,and bad guys are? I didnt see white or black hats in the room did you?

If they are saying they are Christian they are not to call anyone names or ridicule them either. Being Gender dysphoric and Christian is interesting to say the least. IF a Gay person wants to marry someone though since they have free will they should be allowed to.

We are not to force anyone to do anything. Its like giving someone a present and they can do whatever they want to with it. We are just to put the info out there not force anyone to do it or tell them they will go to hell if they do not.
Those people walked away for the reason they have heard such critcisms before and turned the other cheek and left the room. They did exactly what they should have done. They politely got up and left the room. And then after leaving got talked about behind their backs,which I am sure they forgave even before it was even said.

He should have also said though when he was talking about the bible that those were under the old covenant and not the one under Jesus after he was resurrected.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

How is it clear who the good,and bad guys are?

I didn't mean they are bad people.Sorry, let me rephrase that, it is clear who is morrally wrong here.

Those people walked away for the reason they have heard such critcisms before and turned the other cheek and left the room. They did exactly what they should have done.

BS, turning the other cheek means not responding to attacks. He wasn't attacking any person.

He was CRITICISING segments of a BOOK.

They walked away at the word "bible"

All they did was show their intolerance and inability to deal with a person saying something about a book.

Simple as that.

And don't say christians are not forcing their views, they are actively trying to stop people getting married, Very simple again, no matter what excuses you come up with.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Did anyone ask them why they walked out?

Just curious.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Just more illogical apologetic reasoning.

They walked out at the word bible.

You tell me why.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You tell me why.

You didn't understand my question, Savage had his say, but did any of the kids that left give statements as to why they left?

Or how they felt?

I don't know where you are coming from, but you are sure itching for a fight, lol

edit on 013030p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I want to believe god looks at the heart, that god is love, and that it doesn't matter what religion you are or if you are an atheist, if you have love you will see god.

The most ironic (read: hilarious) part of this whole situation is that almost no one realizes there's a gender/sexual orientation issue with what you said.
edit on 29-4-2012 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You didn't understand my question, Savage had his say, but did any of the kids that left give statements as to why they left? Or how they felt?

Why are you asking me this? Do I know more than you know? You are only asking me this question to somehow disqualify what I said sofar. We both know what happened there.

Like I said, illogical apologetic reasoning with the intended purpose I described above.

I don't know where you are coming from, but you are sure itching for a fight, lol

Another statement to disqualify me.

I'm in a discussion. You keep responding to me, so you must be itching for a fight too, right?

Just keep responding like this, you are only disqualifying your own postion by doing so.

You all know that I'm right, your posts speak volumes.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by tribaltrip
reply to post by Climax

Wow. You summed up this thread perfectly!

Some christians finally see a gay guy with some balls and an attitude

Er, no. The man was a patronising douchebag, putting it bluntly. Sure, Christians might really annoy me themselves, at times; but they'll get my support before I give it to some supercilious, patronising, limp wristed atheist any day of the week.

So one homosexual puts the whole cause back, because of his attitude?
Right. Riiiiiiight. Don't pretend like there aren't ministers who are all Fear God Fire & Brimstone. What about them? Do you stand with them or against them? How far back do they put the christian cause, and what christian organization is formed to protest them?

So unless there is some way to show how christians are better (which they cannot be due to their inherently flawed scriptures, which if they disbelieve then they are the worst of the worst, phonies) and more deserving than everyone else of a special kind of dignity, then Im afraid being treated with apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority, is par for the course, and really not that bad.

In fact it is so not bad, the fact that a group of people are trying to make it a bigger deal suggests some sort of serious deformation of a subcultures mentality. Hmmm, interesting.

Of course if anyone who supports the walkouts as the right thing to do, and is offended by any post here, shouldnt you follow those christian heroes example, you're so proud of, and just walk away. So the clear thinking adults can come to terms on how to communicate with one another, in a more subtle language that wont betray our plot to destroy Christianity, Mwuahahahahaha!

btw That last part was a joke. There is not a "We" that wants to destroy "You", there is just a "We" who wants to be part of "All" and "Equal", so cut the crap with the word games. When homosexuals get an apology from the church Things Will Get Better.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You tell me why.

Proly went for a smoke. And loud butt head op guy wanted to go to but couldn't. So he threw a hissy fit instead.
edit on 4/29/2012 by longjohnbritches because: thr

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CryHavoc

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

The most ironic (read: hilarious) part of this whole situation is that almost no one realizes there's a gender/sexual orientation issue with what you said.
edit on 29-4-2012 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

Me either, lol where?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You are only asking me this question to somehow disqualify what I said sofar.

Oh dear god!

While you are putting words in my mouth I actually went and looked for information that might be posted about the kids that walked out, I found one quote, but I also found that Gay conservatives want him to apologize to the kids he offended.

He did say he worried about anyone he may have hurt, but wouldn't apologize.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

But it does matter what sexual orientation you have, even though you are aloving person? Strange that you did not put that in there.

So you can come out now and say that you have no problem whatsoever with homosexuality, and that god loves homosexuals, or you can choose not to do so, but you will forever be known as a bigoted hypocryte, even in god's eyes.

Your choice.

While you are putting words in my mouth I actually went and looked for information that might be posted about the kids that walked out,

Stop lying, it's a sin. If you really asked me that just to get that information, you would've searched for it yourself in the first place, why would I know that?

Don't try to fool me lady, I am not easily fooled.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

But it does matter what sexual orientation you have, even though you are aloving person? Strange that you did not put that in there.

So you can come out now and say that you have no problem whatsoever with homosexuality, and that god loves homosexuals, or you can choose not to do so, but you will forever be known as a bigoted hypocryte, even in god's eyes.

Your choice.

Really?

You should be ashamed for twisting and putting words in my mouth throughout this topic.

You really don't want to communicate, and desperately need a adversary, for some reason.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join