It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Testimony fabricated by Obama campaign staff in Iowa ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
False Testimony ?

An Iowa woman was chosen to speak as an introduction to Michelle Obama.

She talked about how glad she is to have health insurance under ObamaCare's pre existing conditions provision and how no one would insure her.

But there's a bit more to this wholesome and heartwarming story. Much Much More

It looks like Obama campaign staffers might have "edited" the woman's original story.

The lady's name is CeCe Ibson.

Her quote from a Des Moines newspaper story:

“No one would insure me because of my pre-existing conditions. No one. Until President Obama stood up for me and millions of Americans like me across Iowa and across the country,” she said.

She says she didn't mean to credit the federal reform plan

In fact, Ibson’s current coverage is provided by HIP Iowa, a state program for people whose health problems make them ineligible for most commercial insurance. HIP Iowa was created in 1987, during Republican Terry Branstad’s first stint as governor. Most of the program’s subsidies come from fees paid by commercial insurers.

AND, here's the real Kicker

Ibson did not qualify for a similar program created last year under the president’s health reform law. That program, HIP Iowa-Fed, offers significantly cheaper premiums than HIP Iowa, but it is open only to people who have gone without insurance for at least six months. Critics say that rule has tamped down enrollment in the new federally financed program, which has signed up about 300 Iowa members.

And enter the Obama Staffers:

She said she explains her situation more clearly when she gives a 15-minute presentation on the issue. She said some of the specifics were trimmed out when she and campaign staff members shortened her standard presentation to about three minutes.

In general, she said, the campaign wanted her to speak as a person who has struggled to find coverage. “I never thought they tried to make me the face of someone giving credit to the president for doing something he hadn’t done,” she said.

It looks like some States actually had some pre existing insurance "options" before ObamaCare afterall !!

More "Subtle" corruption going on ?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

She talked about losing her health insurance when she lost her job as a lawyer two years ago.

Oh god ATS terms and conditions forbid me from finishing this post.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Everything related to Obama is "false testimony"

edit on 27-4-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I wonder why people don't take websites like this seriously? Did Obama cause the holocaust too?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiStupidPeople
I wonder why people don't take websites like this seriously? Did Obama cause the holocaust too?

Not yet. That's his next trick....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiStupidPeople

wow! great point!

so as we go into "the greatest depression" under his watch are we to go through "the Greatest Holocaust" too?

new topics

top topics

join