It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a weird dream of possible "Water Leak" in "NYC"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yes. I had a dream last night, it was weird. It contained metaphors...

I was in a supermarket and shopping around very eerily... eventually I got to the end of the cashier aisles and there were very large bottles of Champagne/Soda Bottles.

They were stacked on a pallet because they were so big. I looked for one second and there were like 8 of them stacked. Turned around and turned back and there were only like 3 left. I took one of them... and it was orange. It had a label on it with very fancy writing saying "New York City" brand of soda....

Didn't even think twice about it.. then when I picked it up, it started leaking from the top and eventually it started leaking even more... and it wouldn't stop... and the whole bottle leaked out and flew all over the place.... and I spilled some on my Left side.

I know for a fact this was another vision given to me by Jesus. Because I could feel his control... and I've had other dreams with him in it too... And I'll explain that dream after this ... anyway...

I was directed to my left side... for some reason Jesus wanted me to see that I spilled the soda on my left side on my jeans...

Then today, I woke up... and guess what happened? My Water Tank Ruptured... exactly 5 minutes after I got up....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Back in the 80's there was a brand of flavored soda water called New York Soda - orange was my favorite. Are you old enough to remember that, subconsciously or not?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNobody14

Jesus sent you a vision using a SODA BOTTLE metaphor?
Man, Jesus has style!

I wonder what that dream could mean, though.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Reminds me of a commercial in Texas more than a decade back.

I think it was a hot sauce commercial.

They read the label and it's made in "New York City!?!?!?"

The WAY they yell "New York City" sticks in your head forever.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

and I've had other dreams with him in it too... And I'll explain that dream after this ...

Good! I am all ears. What was it/were they? Please tell more!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Doesn't soda have carbonated water in it?
So if you shake it, the pressure builds and POP... the lid comes off and leaks all over the place?

So is He telling you New York is going to be shaken? Or is it, New York is the CAUSE of the shaking?
Champagne=drunkeness. They are drunk on the blood of their victims, etc.

8 bottles could be 8 months but now there are only 3 months/bottles left???? HIs plans are moved up?
27 July 2012 from 21 January 2013?

In the Bible the goats go to the left and sheep to the right. So left side means this is to do with the goats, ie those who do not see Him as their Lord and Shepherd.????

I too have been having very strange dreams and so too have my two teenagers.
I wish I had such metaphors, most of mine are so cryptic that I really have to think about the meanings.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

I lived in NY in the 80's and I dont remember that soda. A quick google does not give me any results other than old fashioned soda fountains in NY area. MMMMM love me a chocolate egg cream. ( no egg in it but only New Yorkers would know that. )

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Thats Pace Picante sauce. A new one for the same product shows a group of cowboys talking about the fella frm NYC who then ties his horse to the hitching post and pushes a button like he's locking the hourse up. Like the keyless entry for your car. Boop boo boop.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Had a dream it was raining down charcoal brickets, like lava rocks, people running for cover in stores etc. I've also seen my building devastated by some large quakes twice & had to help rescue people. Had a dream early last year about flooding, I'm guessing it had to hurricane irene later in the season. Definitely felt the august dc quake & one yesterday, well it was a slight sway for 3 seconds from the ontario 3.9 quake, I knew I'd felt a sway but it wasn't confirmed for about 15 minutes until I got the equake pop up in firefox. I'm in Brooklyn, NY. IMHO 2012 isn't looking good at all, but thats just me, many aren't noticing the increase in earthquakes / magnitudes & also them happening where there haven't been any in 100s of years, the 10 fold increase in volcanism, the magnetic pole shift thats occurring, massive die offs of animal species, the loud booms and shaking thats occurring in communities worldwide. It's my opinion that there is a hmo / brown /black dwarf planet lurking closely that hasn't been really seen as of yet, saw it in a dream last week, it's difficult to prove it exists & will probably stay elusive until its right on, like a thief in the night. 5 / 10 years ago if someone said I'd be talking about things like this, I'd call Bellevue hospital for that insane person. But here we are & whats happening in 2012 is very real.

edit on 2-5-2012 by Bane5930 because: mispelled word

top topics

join