It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Avengers Movie, Hidden Plotline Delivers Final Blow to World Religions..Spoiler Alert.. Read

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I just want to point out that at one point in the movie, before Loki gets smashed by the hulk, one of the human character's asks Captain America what he thinks he can do compared to gods like Thor and Loki. Cap. America simply states "There's only one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that!" Hidden Illuminati agenda? Probably not.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
if a kid has seen hulk and thor, is this movie OK ? how bad is the violence ?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I think it would be OK for kids to see this one.
I personally loved it, but then again, i´ve been a fan since i was a kid.
The violence is not very "violent".
edit on 1-5-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have yet to see Avengers, but I can offer a deeper look into the Director and Co-Writer, Joss Whedon. Joss is famous for creating the television shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, and Doll house. I've been a big fan of all his shows.

I don't believe he's trying to push some hidden-hand agenda, but he's probably pushing his own agendas. Buffy dealt in all manner of witchcraft/satanism, etc. The parent activist groups tried to get the show taken off the air for promoting witchcraft and lesbianism. I do know he was proud to get a lesbian kiss aired on primetime TV

Angel eventually became a show about a global corporate law firm run by an ancient bloodline trying to bring on the apocalypse. There was a scene where one of the lawyers even covered himself in Enochian script to hide himself from the Partners. And the only way to avert the apocalypse is to wipe out every last member of the hidden families, the old evil.

Now Dollhouse is essentially MK-ULTRA: The Series. Brainwashing, Triggers, Sex Kittens, Assassins, Government Plots, Elite Hunting, Total Collapse of Society. It's all there.

Joss iss an excellent sci-fi writer. Maybe nothing more than that. But now looking back...

In short, if you think Avengers has hidden meaning, then you'd have a field day with his other work.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
People tend to see and hear what they want - and take away the messages they want.

Here is a review with a totally different spin...

'The Avengers' affirms, 'There is only 1 God'

So, somehow I'm thinking the movie isn't quite going to kill of all the religions in the world.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I find it ironic that people on a conspiracy website are talking about a conspiracy being out of touch.
OP, i think you are on to something, what that something is, i do not know specifically as I am not well educated in this field. From my experiences and brief studies, occultist symbolism and themes are prevalent in almost every movie, especially in the 21st century alone; so what would make this film any different?

There's plenty of youtube videos about Avengers symbolism and how it ties into Christian prophecies, but take each source of evidence with a grain of salt and an outside perspective, with detail onto context.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This story was written in the mid-60s with the cosmic cube and thanos the titan.

It is not like the movie was just written for the imagined Illuminati to control us all.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
it was surprising and cool to see how they incorporated the recent movie "Thor" into the plot,

and it thus being like a sequel of Thor, to that extent!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Subplot? No. Subtext? Maybe. Honestly? No.

Loki was a whiny, incapable brat with an inferiority complex because of Thor and severe daddy issues. Don't read so much in to it. Things like this is why some consider Harry Potter Satanic.
edit on 6-5-2012 by CuriousCosmos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Saw the movie, loved it,.
that point where hulk flops Loki around like a rag doll after he Loki says were your gods,,
well I looked at it as simple as Hulk recognized him not as a god at all. Just another bad guy.
I think you are reading too much into that scene..
Final Blow?... one movie? no

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join