It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Avengers Movie, Hidden Plotline Delivers Final Blow to World Religions..Spoiler Alert.. Read

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Having just watched this today in 3D with all the cinematic effects I must say it was an amazingly absorbing movie. Everyone that is talking about this movie on FB don't have a bad word to say about it.. In fact it is one the very few movies of it's genre to live up to the hype and expectation.

That being said I felt the use of referring to brothers Loki and Thor as Gods throughout the movie was subtle but still easily digestible by the viewers.

What struck me after getting back home and reflecting was the part of the movie that got the biggest reaction by a long shot. It was one of them moments that just draw you in.

Towards the back end of the movie Loki is speaking to the Hulk and says "you can't do this, you cant win, we're gods!" or something to that extent at which point the Hulk just grabs him and bashes him from side to side in an almost comical but also quite sinister way.

Comical in as much as it garnered the strongest combined audience laugh of the whole movie.

The point where the words "we're your gods" was taken and used as a platform to obliterate and destroy and make void of any compassion the idea that gods are in fact to be taken serious and that it was ok to just beat up on the idea of gods or god.

Not saying there is or there isnt, its not really a religious rant but more a deep observation. It is something i felt intrinsically like a knowing that the audience bought it hook line and sinker.. and their psyches were conditioned to laugh at gods being tossed from side to side humiliatingly.

My point is that it will be the most memorable part for many people in a movie which is set to get many plaudits on its side.

I guess vigilantecitizen will do a much better dissection of the movie at some point but i feel its an important thing to consider.

Make the people apathetic and indifferent towards God and Religion?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

It's just a film though isn't it?

Maybe you have over analysed it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Movie doesn't reflect reality. If there is a real god or real gods they would be the ones smashing up some guy on steroids.

And remind me again, why would a god/gods even care about what people think of them? Why would they care whether they are worshipped or not?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

hulk smash!

the hulk is the strongest being in the universe. hulk is a world splitter. hulk is a god killer.

line up anyone in front of the hulk and hulk will smash.

hulk would smash superman into nothing. superman is like a rechargbale battery. he needs constant sun exposure. the hulk is a super nova.

hulk smash!

-subfab

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Havent seen the movie yet...thanks for spoiling it!!!

Just kidding I could have guessed that happened.

I guarantee your observation will be shared by people of relegion who see the movie. I can't wait for the AVENGERS IS AN ILLUMINATI MIND CONTROL PSYOP FULL OF SATANIC SYMBOLISM thread.

But in reality Thor and Loki are not Gods at all, Loki is deluded and thinks himself a god when in fact he is just a powerful individual.

Loki and Lucifer have great mythological similarities.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
wow people bashing and saying # like " its just a movie " please, my bestfriends dad built the movie sets for saw 1, 2 harold and kumar and many more movies, and there are deeper messages and alot of sublime things they have to do

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Havent seen the movie yet...thanks for spoiling it!!!

Just kidding I could have guessed that happened.

I guarantee your observation will be shared by people of relegion who see the movie. I can't wait for the AVENGERS IS AN ILLUMINATI MIND CONTROL PSYOP FULL OF SATANIC SYMBOLISM thread.

But in reality Thor and Loki are not Gods at all, Loki is deluded and thinks himself a god when in fact he is just a powerful individual.

Loki and Lucifer have great mythological similarities.

Lol it does say spoiler alert

Yeah that's what i found interesting, they actually used the same mythological storyline in Stargate. The Asgard and Thor and Loki as the greys. Im almost certain Loki is just another spin on Lucifer although perhaps from a different school of thought. None the less the movie industry runs on what the big investors choose to invest in and to think these big movers and shakers aren't involved somehow in the grand scheme of our conditioning and directing the minds of the human race i would say is being short sighted.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
OP I think you are digging too deep. Just enjoy the film for its epic action. have a good day

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Its simply psychology.

People assign significance to things according to their belief system, experiences, overall knowledge. It doesnt mean anything is actually there. People have done this for thousands of years, that's why they believed in dragons and curses.

But symbolism is only has value to the individual because reality is subjective.

For example the scene you described does not come off to me personally as the destruction of religion or God. if anything it comes across as the destruction of a false God or a pretender of power.

And some other guy was just watching going "Cooooooooooooooool" and the women behind him thought the whole move was just dumb and held no significance.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

No, he didn't.

Everything in film is very carefully choreographed. VERY carefully.
edit on 4/27/2012 by rtyfx because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I wouldn't say its digging too deep to be honest. I think if people accept that tell lie vision in any form is just a conditioning tool and always has been then things of this nature can be seen in the light of day.

Its not even a matter of psychology and making associations through thoughts and beliefs. It's lot more in your face than that. Trust me i know what im talking about

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

No, he's not.

Everything in film is very carefully choreographed. VERY carefully

Therefore all the choreographers, art drirectors, producers, and directors are in on the Luciferian brainwashing scheme to make us all believe in the New Age movement and not the bible.

Please re-examine your logic.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

You are blind, dear.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

Originally posted by Argyll

No, he didn't.

Everything in film is very carefully choreographed. VERY carefully.
edit on 4/27/2012 by rtyfx because: Grammar

You are right. I have documents leaked from the Illuminati that says exactly that. The cinema is the only way new styles, ideas, moral protocols, are instaured into a mass (a society).

Having said that... I can't wait to see Advengers!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ah. Someone who believes that hollywood movies have some "deeper" meaning. Some greater truth to be revealed for humanity
. Dude it's just a movie. You would have better luck stirring your dung after you shat it to portent the future like a seer reads tea leaves.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Then please enlighten me.

I have studied mysticism for a long time, all it is is interactive psychology.

Do you know people personally in the film industry, or have worked yourself in the field?

I'm not trying to be hostile, I just have researched this subject in some detail and have not been convinced of some elaborate conspiracy within the film industry.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So Does Emma Peel still look good in leather?

Is Steed still driving a vintage Rolls?

Well? You did say the new Avengers Movie.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I don't remember claiming conspiracy.

I wrote that film is carefully choreographed. Don't read too much into it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Okay but how is that in any way more a mockery to mythology than the old sword and sandal films with Hercules or Perseus or Jason and the Argonauts fighting monsters and interacting with the gods on a regular basis?

I know only a little about Norse and Greek mythology but the gods in those pantheons aren't always the nicest folks. Zeus used to go around seducing mortal women all the time, Poseidon cursed Odysseus to get lost at sea for all those years, tons of inbreeding going on, Cronus devouring his children, etc etc etc.

Plus I'm pretty sure the masses are already indifferent towards the Norse Gods, since most people couldn't name more than a handful of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Ok then sorry I misinterpreted you.

Hard to read people on the internet if you know what I mean.

That being said I am open to the possibility of mass manipulation through the film industry. IMO that would be one if the best ways to do it, I just do not think such an agenda has been demonstrated.

A more interesting and compelling theory is that of symbols within landmarks or government buildings/monuments. Because these have much more of an emotional connection to someone than say a fictitious film.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join