It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Terrorist threat" at Tottenham, a rehearsal for the Illuminati false flag during the Olympics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When I was watching the news about the "terrorist threat" this evening, at Tottenham Court Road in Central London, I had this feeling that the whole thing was an acting show, a rehearsal for some BIG Illuminati false flag to take place during the Olympics, and that the arrested guy named "Michael Green" is not what he appeared to be:

A suspect is in custody after a major siege in one of London's busiest streets which saw a man enter a building and threaten to blow himself up.
Police snipers were called in and hundreds of people were evacuated from nearby buildings during the three-hour stand-off in Tottenham Court Road.
The man, named by Sky sources as Michael Green, entered a business premises at around midday.
He reportedly had gas canisters strapped to his body and threatened to ignite them.
The suspect was detained by police and officers are searching the premises. Police are concerned the suspect had explosives or flammable materials and said the search would continue until they are sure the building is safe to reopen.

news.sky.com...

edit on 4/27/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

This is the "terrorist" Michael Green:

I dug into some "Michael Greens" in London and I found this guy. Take a look:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

His profile says he's a financial lawyer with a HUGE experience in international businesses, BUT the interesting part is that he also is adviser for the British gov't, for various matters INCLUDING the 2012 Olympics:

“Fountain Court’s Michael Green is “intelligent and excellent when handling clients.” He continues to act for the Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform and Official Receiver in winding-up and directors’ disqualification proceedings. In the past year he has dealt with the winding-up of First Solution Money Transfer, BuyBulgaria and Nationwide Legal Services. He also handles work for HMRC, particularly in the area of tax evasion, and is known for being “commercially minded, efficient and practical.” (Chambers and Partners UK Guide)

Michael was for many years a junior on the Treasury A Panel and he acted for and advised Government departments including HMRC, DBIS, the Home Office and the Department of Health in relation to areas such as directors disqualification, public interest winding up, tax evasion, health service PFI projects, the London Olympics, the disposal of Naval bases and immigration. He continues to be instructed by the Government and regularly by the FSA.

www.fountaincourt.co.uk...

Call me nuts but he has the profile of a British spook and his expertise would be very useful in the development and coordination of a terrorist false flag. I don't know if he's the same guy "arrested" at Tottenham this evening, but if lived in London I would be VERY jumpy because some big # is going on there, and the clock stops in the Olympics. Specially because it has been flagged in a very spooky document of the Rockefeller Foundation, about predictive-mind programming disguised as "hypothetical scenarios".

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

His profile says he's a financial lawyer with a HUGE experience in international businesses, BUT the interesting part is that he also is adviser for the British gov't, for various matters INCLUDING the 2012 Olympics:

GOOD FIND!
That is fairly dodgy considering how dangerous we know our governments can be.
If false flags are happening then the Olympics would probably be the ultimate time and location.
We are on the edge of war and everyone can feel it, we just need something to tip us over the edge; in the last century or so this something has always been something dodgy with connections to governments and such.
I await to see what happens but once again, great find.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
sounds very plausible, and the photos are extremely similar. we might see more incidents of this nature in the build up to the olympics. all the security needs to be justified by a few good 'catches'. except for maybe the final incident, which could be a deliberate 'fumble' by those same security forces. tick tock...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A very excellent thread!!!!

If it was a rehearsal though, why didn't they just use the SAS, considering they are pumping them up to be the anti-terror force during the Olympics. I would have sent them in

A very good find though - excellent sources!

S&F

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
On second notice, the Michael in the right pic has a much differenct hairline to the Michael in the left. The ears are slightly different also. The nose seems to be the most similar.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaddafi

GOOD FIND!
That is fairly dodgy considering how dangerous we know our governments can be.
If false flags are happening then the Olympics would probably be the ultimate time and location.
We are on the edge of war and everyone can feel it, we just need something to tip us over the edge; in the last century or so this something has always been something dodgy with connections to governments and such.
I await to see what happens but once again, great find.

I was hoping someone from that area in Central London, could talk more details about what happened, but if I have to give it a shot, I think it was all staged.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
On second notice, the Michael in the right pic has a much differenct hairline to the Michael in the left. The ears are slightly different also. The nose seems to be the most similar.

Dude believe you or not, if you Google for "Michael Green London" 70% of the guys who appear have VERY similar facial features. Perhaps that's why they chose this name. A face to be lost in the crowd's memory.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I believe you mate. It is very strange considering on a first glimpse both of them in the OP look the same. As i said, excellent finds though!

top topics

join