It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone experiencing energetic changes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am feeling strange also, and a lot of weird dreams.
Maybe it has nothing to do with Extra-Sensorial Perception waking up but i have my doubts.
Maybe its just fatigue.
But yeah i am feeling weird lately.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Two nights ago I was sitting at the computer with windows open. (It was quite warm out) and I suddenly felt what I can only describe as an atmospheric shift or change. It kind of "whumpped" through my body especially my ears. Suddenly my hearing changed. Things were clearer. Felt like a pressure or frequency change. Really freaked me out. Weird.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
lately i've been feeling this really strong energy, mostly localized to my feet ,ankles and lower legs. there is also a sensation in my hands. but the oddest thing is my 3rd eye has been having a pressure on it and i can pulse it.and a pressure on the back of my head. synchronicities and precognitive dreams are occurring on almost daily basis

Same here...been going through bouts of this since last august. It is the main reason I have been frequenting this site...Waking up in the middle of the night to strong waves of energy passing over me, feeling as if i am floating inside of my own body, feeling like ive been whacked in the back of the head with a skillet, and random dreams/visions that are found later to be based in reality...the synchronous events that are back to back, and extremely poignant, so much so that I have to resort to a little delusion just to be able to function normally. Otherwise, my mind is reeling with questions that can not be answered. Some days I am in awe and others, it all seems so freaking bizarre...

I did a google search on these symptoms a while back and diabetes 'was' on the list of results that came up...that and adrenal fatigue, along with "ascension" symptoms, of course. And with all that is happening in our world right now, and the constant bombardment with information - GM foods, chem trails, NWO, the recession,WW3, 2012!, and whatever else we happen across these days be it online or off - its no wonder why so many of us are feeling "out of sorts".

Nonetheless, the increased "pyschic" perception, etc. usually presenting with these symptoms leaves me second guessing - *Is this a normal biological reaction to "xyz" stimuli or is there a metaphysical explanation to this* maybe its both.I guess that answer can only be arrived at individually.

FYI, another episode just began for me this week. There is a full moon on saturday however. If I start howling at the moon, then i know for sure! Just teasing.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join