It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone experiencing energetic changes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
lately i've been feeling this really strong energy, mostly localized to my feet ,ankles and lower legs. there is also a sensation in my hands. but the oddest thing is my 3rd eye has been having a pressure on it and i can pulse it.and a pressure on the back of my head. synchronicities and precognitive dreams are occurring on almost daily basis

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
diabetes?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
maybe you have an aneurism
the only energy change i can feel is me not being to pay my electric bill and they're threatening me they will cut it off! the pressure on my third eye is the stress i will get the money from.
the tingling in my legs is probably a blood clot forming because ive been sitting here on ATS for way too long!!!

hope this will give you a smile!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i can only say this, for about 2 weeks i started listening to the Solfreggio Frequencies...On the second day my back started to hurt and i cant seem to get no sleep between 01:00 am and 07:00 am.The pain in my back still remains...for two weeks straight this is happening....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
lately i've been feeling this really strong energy, mostly localized to my feet ,ankles and lower legs. there is also a sensation in my hands. but the oddest thing is my 3rd eye has been having a pressure on it and i can pulse it.and a pressure on the back of my head. synchronicities and precognitive dreams are occurring on almost daily basis
You're not the only one. I've been getting it too. Sometimes its so strong I have to just sit down, cant do anything while the big ones wash over.

Idk what it is but I would really love to know...
edit on 4/27/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

I have been feeling a tingling sensation on the back of my neck a lot, what interests me about it is that it will always come at a moment of clarity or revelation, one of those AHA! moments if you know what I mean. I spend a great deal of time piecing together my evidence to basically explain the nature of the illusion that we call reality, whenever I reach a new level of understanding or a piece fits the puzzle, the back of my neck starts to tingle....what a funny world we live in.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have not felt any difference in energy changes aside from the tingling I feel in my legs from sitting down a lot (papers, tests and the lot) so other than that I personally have not felt anything but again these days and being put on the line at the end of the semester I'm sure I could miss it or somehow misinterpret it for something else.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Past week there has been an increase in the Force. I have felt it pretty clearly. My gf calls it anxiousness that she's been feeling. It feels like something is amiss, can't put my finger on it yet.

I've been compensating with whiskey in the hopes of relaxing this feeling.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
diabetes?

Ignorant comment if I ever seen one.

I blame these feelings on lots of things, including substances some legal some not, but truly is attributed to celestial happenings that most of us have no idea about.

Call me crazy, but I think it's true.

OP, I've been feeling it for a while. Don't let the trolls troll you with diabetes jokes

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Yes. Mine started quite some time ago, but at various times included most of the symptoms you mention.

I have been fortunate to overcome the temporary discomforts and progress forward. Including validations that it was not just my imagination.

That being said, many will believe it is all in your head.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

My opinion, Alien issue- Have you had any time lapses? Is youre fore-head changing or facial structure? Any Telepathic Issues going on?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Stop derailing this thread.

I see these threads a lot about energy change and shifts in the atmosphere. I usually ignore them.

And really, I don't in particular feet those particular changes you speak of. However, last night at the gym as I was running on the treadmill there was a shake in the air. I don't know what it was, but the entire atmosphere changed and felt ominous and heavy. Even now I still feel it. First time I ever felt like something bad is really going to happen.

It's in the air, I feel it and I don't know what's going to happen.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've just been really, really tired, as in, sleep all night and still fall asleep during the day.

the only energy I feel is free floating- like, it's there, but it could go either way.
In fact, right now, I feel something is fixing to bust out, but that the nature of it, is really, really up to us.
A turning point is near, I think.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Many people are waking up, global consciousness escalating.

That's why all the springs and ows protests, our enslavement by the world governments is not resonating with our awakening spirits.

Lately when I meditate the visual aspect of it is so vivid. It wasn't like that a year ago maybe I'm just getting better at it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yep, I have.... just last night. Wasn't sleeping well...had several weird "jolts" of my muscles, in sync with strange "sounds"....like bells or cymbals, or...a pluck on a stringed instrument? Woke me up.

I think there's something goin' down....or up....

In my opinion, it's exciting!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Stop derailing this thread.

I see these threads a lot about energy change and shifts in the atmosphere. I usually ignore them.

Sorry, but...who is derailing the thread?
There are definitely shifts in the atmosphere, in my opinion. I used to get really fatigued when clouds/low pressure systems moved in...now, I'm more energetic when they arrive.
Weirdness.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread834927/pg1#pid14001839]post by biggmoneyme

I ache....in most of my joints. It's been happening for the last three days.

It's not normal...At All!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
diabetes?

We really have to ask ourselves the question. What would the world be like, without atheism?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i found out it's diabetes

jk

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Did somebody mention diabeetus?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join