It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's Enemies List, Shames Romney Donors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiddleClassWarrior
reply to post by NightGypsy

Well, sh*t HOWDY! Did you just call me a dad gummed REDNECK? Sir, if I didn't have this bottle of moonshine in my right hand, I'd give you a whoopin'!!

I reckon I did, despite the eleventh beer I'm currently drinking!

After this, I plan on cooking a fried bologna sandwich covered with mayo! YUM. I may throw some saltines on it but i'm not sure yet.

Well, don't expect me to share my moonshine....CUZ I AIN'T!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

That's it right there, obama can't campaign on his record he has none. The only thing he has is garbage like this and it'll get worse if the Romney supporters continue to back him and are not scared off by obamas thugish actions.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

[color=#FF0000]Beware of Democrats and Republicans!! They are all PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS. Millionaires and lawyers looking out for themselves and their kin while screwing the average American. Americans can never be free until they rid themselves of CRIMINAL GANGSTERS who have to band together in bands called parties which are no better than MS13, The Latin Kings, or any other number of illegal criminal enterprises that prey on the weak and unwary.

Americans need to elect CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not beholding to criminal gangsters who give them backing and financing.
[color=#FFFFFF]
CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS and who love America more than they love power and money.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of Lobbyists for corporations who ply them with under the table cash and benefits.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of RULING OVER US.

[color=#3333FF]Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a dirty, soiled currency backed by graft and greed that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

The true patriot is not the man who defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the Constitution from that corrupt government.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Just LOOK and see WHO are the ones behind the donations to the Romney campaign.

That will tell you a LOT.

The biggest SCUM on the planet is throwing TONS of cash at Romney. We can ALREADY SEE whom he will be truly representing if he gets the keys to the Oval Office...

And its NOT good.

Yes some of what you said is true, agreed. But let's have a look at the Goldman Sach's connection tied into the government and the Obama administration. The link is too a simple graph.

againstcronycapitalism.com

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That's exactly what Romney, whose backed by Citizens United
Oil Billionaires and most likely the Devil are betting against.
America. Out sourcing your job, and dropping every regulation
in the book. Oh and believing the 14% taxes his softer than a
babies bottom hands, work so hard to make, should be lower.

How hard is it to figure out?
You are being tricked .
Stop voting for these fools.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Oh for God's sake. It's just politics. Republicans have made as big a fuss over Obama's support from unions, which are major contributors to his campaign.

The point is the Republicans are trying to buy the election with money from millionaires and billionaires who stand to gain from Republican policies. This is not secret information.

Both sides fling mud at each other. What else is new?

Don't get your undies in a twist.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

I agree. With as much money as Obama will get/has been getting from shady over seas dealings, probably the Muslim Brotherhood, unions, GE, false fronts for community organizing. . . .

This is just the first volley in a protracted gun fight.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer, here's the second volley:
Strassel: Obama's Enemies List—Part II

online.wsj.com...

Mr. VanderSloot has since been learning what it means to be on a presidential enemies list. Just 12 days after the attack, the Idahoan found an investigator digging to unearth his divorce records. This bloodhound—a recent employee of Senate Democrats—worked for a for-hire opposition research firm.

What next? - In June VanderSloot gets an IRS letter that he had been selected for examination (audit) for two tax years.

A couple weeks later he gets a letter from the Department of Labor informing him that there is to be an audit of 3 workers he employs on cattle ranch under the federal visa program for temporary agriculture workers. He was fined $8,400, mainly for too many "flies" and for "grease build-up" on the stove.

Co-incidental or political retribution?

If you think the government is above payback you have a lot to learn. Very sad that this playing ball with the law has become business as usual for the government.

edit on 7/20/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234
reply to post by Daedal

$2 million+ from eight people.

This is acceptable in this country? This is what the GOP is trying to hide. This is why they cheered Citizens United.

The FEC says you're allowed a maximum amount of political donations of $117,000 split between PAC's and candidates. So tell me why eight people can give, on average, over a quarter million dollars to one, single candidate?

They should be ashamed, anyone who contributes exhorbitant amounts like this should be ashamed of undermining the democratic institutions of this republic like this. You should all be infuriated that this goes on.

Cause under Citizens United, all they have to do is register as corporations and the contribution becomes unlimited.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just bumping the thread. Seems relevant to the current IRS scandal.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I love watching people get sidetracked or throw focus onto who donated to Romney. As if it makes any difference or actually makes one worse than the other.

Top Romney Contributors / 2012

Top Obama Contrbutors / 2012

Some slight differences in focus and impact, but over all? Both scum and both losers up for the highest bidder. We ended up with the 2 termer instead of the one who would have been 1st term. Perhaps scenery is a bit different given one over the other? Perhaps not even that much at this point.

Either way, they are both bought and paid for. That isn't a news flash or something to really even spend time on unless it's really new to someone here (??). The issue seems to be, did Obama or his people use the agencies (OUR agencies) of the Federal Government for personal political benefit and gain? If so, it's a crime and people need to stand for it, IMO.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree...but how did they find out about these donors, was an agency used to do this?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

It's no secret except for how the media treats it like some spooky, special knowledge one needs special access to find. I'm serious, that really seems to be how they treat stuff like this anymore, isn't it? They couldn't make BIG piles of hay out of the numbers they selectively choose to show us in news.....if they included the fact Federal law requires every dollar of it (above the smallest of contribution levels) to be reported and tracked by donor and affiliation, on each transaction.

Nothing new..except for the spin we see placed on it by media and others.

*There are sites (including Government ones) that allow you to track donors down to zip code and individual, again, as per federal law and regulatory requirement for reporting.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Okay... We'll leave at that. Have a great day

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Look here's the deal.Thinking a measly quarter mil is all the cash that's in play is beyond laughable.All administrations prior to this one have done the same things ,they however were sufficiently intelligent to cover their tracks.
If you think you go into the oval office and just do what you want,that's stupid.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I certainly didn't mean to be short or sarcastic... Sorry if it presented that way. It's just a pet peave, unrelated to you at all, how much was openly advertised and with some pride of being done for information online that everyone could find and read .....and now that same data (still there, as it always was) takes real effort to find with almost no mention in any media unless a person uses the date limiting search tools to ferret it out.

I guess I didn't reply as well as I could have.. Here is the site with the raw data. It's all there in far far more detail than Opensecrets tends to lay it out with. Although, thats why I like places like them. You could spend a few hours in the displays Uncle Sam puts together to get the same info. It's fascinating to see how precisely they do track every last dollar sent or spent by candidates at virtually all levels though. The fact it's all sitting here for the taking is what is simply not openly displayed.

Federal Election Commission - Primary Links to Data
edit on 16-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: Adjusted link to more of an index page

top topics

<< 1   >>

join