It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's Enemies List, Shames Romney Donors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
President Obama attempts to intimidate contributors to Mitt Romney's campaign, brands you a Romney donor, shames you for " betting against America." Looks like we are seeing some of the Alinsky tactics shining through.

Wallstreetjournal.com

Try this thought experiment: You decide to donate money to Mitt Romney. You want change in the Oval Office, so you engage in your democratic right to send a check.

Several days later, President Barack Obama, the most powerful man on the planet, singles you out by name. His campaign brands you a Romney donor, shames you for "betting against America," and accuses you of having a "less-than-reputable" record. The message from the man who controls the Justice Department (which can indict you), the SEC (which can fine you), and the IRS (which can audit you), is clear: You made a mistake donating that money.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

edit on 27-4-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Wow, what a sad little man this president is. Must be really worried about the coming election if he's resorting to this. What a loser.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I really cant stand this guy. I really hope he gets imprisoned soon for his lies and treason. Im sick of this play, the theater is being decayed by the fungi whom should be supporting the foundation.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
www.keepinggophonest.com...

I like this!
Truth Team way to go.

As the presumptive GOP nominee, Mitt Romney is relying on a cadre of high-dollar and special-interest donors to fund his campaign. Giving information about his real policy intentions and high-level access for cash, Romney and Republicans are working hard to pull in as much money as they can from wealthy lobbyists, corporations, and PACs. But just who are the people that Romney has called on for campaign cash?

Thats a good question that should be answered.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

But just who are the people that Romney has called on for campaign cash?

Right and the same question should be fired at lord obama. Who and where is the money coming for the supporters of obama?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Thats a good question to and should be answered.
You should have No Privacy if you want to buy our government!
edit on 27-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just LOOK and see WHO are the ones behind the donations to the Romney campaign.

That will tell you a LOT.

The biggest SCUM on the planet is throwing TONS of cash at Romney. We can ALREADY SEE whom he will be truly representing if he gets the keys to the Oval Office...

And its NOT good.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

$2 million+ from eight people.

This is acceptable in this country? This is what the GOP is trying to hide. This is why they cheered Citizens United.

The FEC says you're allowed a maximum amount of political donations of $117,000 split between PAC's and candidates. So tell me why eight people can give, on average, over a quarter million dollars to one, single candidate?

They should be ashamed, anyone who contributes exhorbitant amounts like this should be ashamed of undermining the democratic institutions of this republic like this. You should all be infuriated that this goes on.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I think this gives a clear sign that heir obama is worried:

Obama’s presidential campaign closed March with a colossal $104 million in the bank. The former Massachusetts governor, by comparison, has $10.1 million. Romney procured $12.6 million in March, however, by far his best fundraising month thus far. Obama, on the other hand, pulled in $35 million last month.

rollingout.com...

According to this obama has plenty of money over Mr. Romney yet still feels the need to strong arm anyone that's against him? Sounds more like this looser is on a power kick(what a surprise there.)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Obama's tactics remind me of Tricky Dick Nixon. This is disgusting. How anyone can support this man in what he doing to our freedoms in this country is beyond me... must be looking to destroy us.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Obama's tactics remind me of Tricky Dick Nixon. This is disgusting. How anyone can support this man in what he doing to our freedoms in this country is beyond me... must be looking to destroy us.

Instead of shooting the messenger, who is the black man with a different sounding name, you should argue what he is saying, no? Look at Romneys donors, it's obvious who he stands for, the only problem is, come election time, Obama will have the same ones. Obama's playing politics here, nothing else. I think he's a terrible president, and no better than Bush, but certainly no worse.

Romney is a crook, Obama is too, he's hoping by pointing out that Romneys contributors are from goldman sachs you'll forget that he has at least a dozen members of goldman on his payroll, and you will, so his strategy will work. I don't agree with it, but at a point you people are responsible for your own decisions, it sucks that those who care and know the score have to suffer based on the uninformed, but that's the way the system works and the way they plan to keep it. We are screwed X 1111111111111111111111111

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is pretty disgusting. Its clear that Obama obviously won't be running on his record (if he has much of one). I don't like my President acting like people who don't support him shouldn't be participating in politics.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Instead of shooting the messenger, who is the black man with a different sounding name, you should argue what he is saying, no? Look at Romneys donors, it's obvious who he stands for, the only problem is, come election time, Obama will have the same ones. Obama's playing politics here, nothing else. I think he's a terrible president, and no better than Bush, but certainly no worse.

Romney is a crook, Obama is too, he's hoping by pointing out that Romneys contributors are from goldman sachs you'll forget that he has at least a dozen members of goldman on his payroll, and you will, so his strategy will work. I don't agree with it, but at a point you people are responsible for your own decisions, it sucks that those who care and know the score have to suffer based on the uninformed, but that's the way the system works and the way they plan to keep it. We are screwed X 1111111111111111111111111

WTF are you rambling on about here? I am a Ron Paul supporter and I have made no secret about that on here...

Again, I find Obama's tactics disgusting.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

Instead of shooting the messenger, who is the black man with a different sounding name

YES!!!! I was wondering when race would be brought up! Thank you.

Where does shooting the messenger come in? obama afraid that Mr. Romney having less campain money is still going to cause him problems that he has to resort to strong arm tactics?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Frankly, this shouldn't be viewed as anything but a ploy to feed the public's desire to engage in bipartisan drama. We all are aware of the fact that everyone involved in this incident, including Romney himself, is cut from the same mold and working for the same a&&holes toward the same goal of screwing over the population. And, pray tell, when did The Wall Street Journal decide to start uncovering the misdeeds of government leaders? Please, give me a break.

Obama, Romney, Koch, Wall Street Journal, etc., etc., etc..... please take a long leap off of a short bridge and do us all a favor. You're not fooling anyone anymore with these shenanigans.
edit on 27-4-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
doubles
edit on 27-4-2012 by MiddleClassWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

No way!!!

Romney is an American hero. He is cut from the cloth of true patriots!

Let freedoms ring!!!!!!

God Bless Wall Street and the WHORES who benefit!

Kiss my grits redneck fools!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Big deal! Typical mudslinging. As some have pointed out, his campaign is full of dough. He ought to be focusing on his record and plans for the future if re-elected. He can spin it just like the rest of them, and that is something his staffers ought to be focusing on. These below the belt attacks are doing more harm than good. All Romney has to do is put his feet up and watch a President's campaign implode.

Furthermore, all Romney has to do is let the President's record speak for itself. This had ought to be the easiest campaigns in Presidential history. Astronomical spending, a gridlocked legislature, failed stimulus plan, a trillion dollar healthcare program that seems largely unfunded, the green industry debacles, ATF scandal, flaps with foreign leaders, and so on and so forth. Just sit back and grab some popcorn, because the President and his campaign are digging the ditch deeper with stuff like this. He ought to be out there finding ways to better articulate his policies and his vision for the future.

He can't use the office of the Presidency to attack his opponents whether it be private citizens or political ones, and he will find out that such actions will backfire. President Richard Nixon tried it and was the most notable case to date, but this type of garbage goes back all the way to the second President, John Adams. In all the cases, the Presidents who partook in this behavior were resoundingly defeated by the opposition. Not a good move by the Obama campaign.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiddleClassWarrior

No way!!!

Romney is an American hero. He is cut from the cloth of true patriots!

Let freedoms ring!!!!!!

God Bless Wall Street and the WHORES who benefit!

Kiss my grits redneck fools!

Well, sh*t HOWDY! Did you just call me a dad gummed REDNECK? Sir, if I didn't have this bottle of moonshine in my right hand, I'd give you a whoopin'!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Well, sh*t HOWDY! Did you just call me a dad gummed REDNECK? Sir, if I didn't have this bottle of moonshine in my right hand, I'd give you a whoopin'!!

I reckon I did, despite the eleventh beer I'm currently drinking!

After this, I plan on cooking a fried bologna sandwich covered with mayo! YUM. I may throw some saltines on it but i'm not sure yet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join