It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even if aliens *are* demons, they still deserve our compassion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

The tests are Power of Love versus Love of Power. They're also pyramids and lone wolf stuff versus, TEAMWORK AND FAMILY.

I'll take all the help I can get and extend all the help I can because I am 100% opposed to the lies, distortions, dog eat dog and Predatory Pyramids and 100% FAMILY and TEAMWORK.

I am the Love of Mother, the Heart of my Creator. And want to push, work, and strive for that more and more each day.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

You stated, as a "Fact."

The fact that these "aliens" vamooses when the abductee calls for the name of Jesus is very indicative.

You say this as a fact that you personally saw, right? Because if you heard it somewhere, or read it somewhere, it is not a "fact," it is a "theory." I have spoken to several abductees in my time, I suspect you have not spoken to any. Calling on names will get you nowhere, no matter what it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by BlackManINC

You stated, as a "Fact."

The fact that these "aliens" vamooses when the abductee calls for the name of Jesus is very indicative.

You say this as a fact that you personally saw, right? Because if you heard it somewhere, or read it somewhere, it is not a "fact," it is a "theory." I have spoken to several abductees in my time, I suspect you have not spoken to any. Calling on names will get you nowhere, no matter what it is.

Whatever, when it comes down to it, playing word games or being some grammar police and stating you personally spoke to people claiming to be abducted doesn't makes your argument anymore legit than someone giving links to a website that documents abduction reports claiming it can be stopped by calling on the name of Jesus, which means these abductions are spiritual in nature, that they are not something physical, and they aren't space aliens, which even some secular UFO researchers agree with, although they don't say spiritual, they say interdimensional. Contrary to what you think I was saying, calling on the name Jesus Christ is not some magic word that will work for anybody, just like it didn't in the bible for the Jewish exorcists in Acts 19:13-16. It generally works for those who have accepted Jesus as their Lord & savior, true believers.
edit on 29-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Jepic

The tests are Power of Love versus Love of Power. They're also pyramids and lone wolf stuff versus, TEAMWORK AND FAMILY.

I'll take all the help I can get and extend all the help I can because I am 100% opposed to the lies, distortions, dog eat dog and Predatory Pyramids and 100% FAMILY and TEAMWORK.

I am the Love of Mother, the Heart of my Creator. And want to push, work, and strive for that more and more each day.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You know, you just put things into perspective here. Ultimately it's love of power to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

I've noticed this before. People imply that the pyramids are evil. I'm not really sure how a shape can be inherently evil, personally.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Its more the symbollism of the shape, and they're interesting and possibly create energy. According to studies in Russia with the pyramids they can have some very good effects, have even wondered if you were put GMO inside, if it would revert to heal itself and revert to heritage since some of those studies had the outcome of dna healing, or former states reached.

However, this is symbolic for the pryamid, and for what its shape implies in social systems, the mass of population on the bottom, and a lone wolf dictator, or small group, over them.

The hexagram is mysteriously on a pole of Saturn, that they code all things to, its North Pole I believe, and its two interlocking pyramids, one inverted. And that is a pretty good symbol of the duality school we're in.

Slavery.

After reading a thread where even pine trees can be looked as phallic symbols I can see how the mystery school boys see them as akin to obelisks too.

The inverted pyramid, power to the many, infinte family, is seen as the Challice, the Holy Grail, Sophia, Mother's Love, Equality and relates to the womb, matrix and birth of human into ascended being like being born. It takes Love, and Compassion and Equality.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

The inverted pyramid, power to the many, infinte family, is seen as the Challice, the Holy Grail, Sophia, Mother's Love, Equality and relates to the womb, matrix and birth of human into ascended being like being born. It takes Love, and Compassion and Equality.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

The Yantra of Maha Kali. I have a brass rendering of this, sent to me from Sarawak.
edit on 30-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I myself am a Christian and the reason I would think, think, not demand, that there is a demon in disguise has to do with the response to the name of Jesus. The Lord has authority over demons so it seems like a fair assumption! I save judgement and will refrain from the comments that put Christians down since that doesn't really have anything to do with this topic.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Probably in a "tower of Babel" type way. It has nothing to do with the building itself, but that the intent behind building it is inherently evil.

The thing is building a building form myself that proclaims my glory for more than several thousands of years, is not the way to go to show lack of "evil intent".

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The way I see it is that these demons do exist, and in a sense they are ETs. They don't come from earth, and if anyone subscribes to the idea that we created them then they still don't exist in our dimension. They do however interact with our world,

They aren't biological, and I suspect some of them never were alive in the sense we understand it. I suspect this holds true for various other spirits like angels, faeries, djinn, etc. I'm not talking about the cute faerie with wings from peter pan either, or the cutesy ones people like to collect.

In folklore, we humans have always had a healthy respect for spirits, good and evil. A lot of these spirits were considered neutral, they would play tricks on us and by tricks I mean leading us off cliffs, stealing children, that kind of thing. At other times tho they would protect us, or help us in other ways. The Cherokee for example, believed in the little people just like the Irish. If you crossed one of these little people, or broke one of their rules then bad things could happen. One of the rules I know of is if you find something in a forest, you ask them permission before you pick it up. I consider them faeries i.e. fence sitters.

As far as demons, they look at us as if we're livestock. Sure they're nice, they feed you, etc, but then they butcher you and eat you. So if you want to keep your soul, and your sanity then I would advise not trying to be buddies with one because that's all they want, food. Not to say don't love them, just don't love them like THAT. Love is something they can't understand for one, it elevates us above the demonic spirits, and brings us closer to the Divine.

I suggest a healthy respect for any spirit, demonic or otherwise, because just like fire it can burn you if you aren't careful. You really can't be too careful.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You mean like putting down a sick dog is an act of compassion?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Compassion...perhaps

Compliance...NO

Akushla

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join