It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says illegal aliens can KILL PEOPLE legally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
Yeah, sure, "Nobody takes Alex Jones seriously in 2012," that's why his websites/the messages he's been trying to get across are more popular, widespread, and emulated/imitated than ever now, right?

Yeah.... his fans take him seriously... but no one else...

Alex Jones is not a credible source to anyone except stupid people like you.

Everyone with a brain sees through your trash man, and I'll be posting that list [as it grows] in every new thread you make

edit on 28-4-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

Well thank you! Thank you for helping to spread my threads..! lol... I mean.... Is this supposed to be a bad thing: that you're spreading my threads..? lol....

I mean, how about you just watch this video, and stop being a dupe....

edit on 28-4-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Let's use your examples:
"young blacks"
"hoodrats"
"young boys"
"men"
"white men"
Which of the above best fit your use of "hillbilly"? If none, please explain.

Sooooooooo bigoted to state a target audience

Not at all! But to call that target audience a "hillbilly right-wing audience", just because you disagree with them, most definitely is bigoted.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

More conservative states are southern or filled with corn fields.
He targets the right wing

Where does the "hillbilly" part of "hillbilly right-wing audience" come from?

Conspiracy theorists tend to lean to the right, just look at this site

I have looked at this site, and that's not an accurate assumption at all! The conspiracy theory itself, is what determines the audience. Two good examples would be the "Truthers", which are mostly from the Left, and the "Birthers", which are mostly from the Right. I tend to lean Right, but I feel both camps are full of crap! And that Alex Jones is too!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 28-4-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
Yeah.... his fans take him seriously... but no one else...

Alex Jones is not a credible source to anyone except stupid people like you.

I mean, how about you just watch this video, and stop being a dupe....

This is a perfect example.

The screenshot on the video before clicking it is of the y2k thing. You'll whine and cry about him saying all the stuff was happening, but you either don't know or haven't even tried to look into the fact that he was reporting on what ABC was reporting as breaking. Why not cry hoax on them? Why is it alex's fault that they scammed a bunch of people with such urgent, disastrous, false information.

That's how all the stuff you post is. It doesn't cover the actual facts, it's misconstrued and out of context.
he poses hypothetical situations/questions and some idiot makes a video calling it a "failed prediction" because it didn't happen (no s--- it didn't happen, it was hypothetical and hyperbolic for the sake of making an example) and then peole like you run around saying it all adds up to conclusive proof that he's a liar, even though he never actually "told" any of the "lies" you're pointing to.

All those ridiculous threads of yours I posted are full of hundreds of responses pointing out what I'm saying. You're a blatant troll and it's sad that people seem to be agreeing with you. I'm not arguing this because I'm "an alex jones fan," but because you're a defacto liar/cheat/misinformant. It's gross.
edit on 28-4-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
All you're doing is flooding your posts with extravagant adjectives, but not actually watching the damn videos and seeing the idiocy of Alex Jones.

OK.. here is the typical Alex Jones show.....

Illuminati this.. chemtrails that... vaccines this.... Mexicans that.... Half-assed prediction this.... End of the world.... blah blah blah.... Buy some DVDs.... Thanks for watching.... Don't forget to buy something.....

The videos I've posted are full of 100s of blatant lies from Alex Jones. You have yet to actually reference any of these... You have lost the argument... It's time to go home and sob yourself to sleep.

edit on 28-4-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Hoodrat is directly comparable to the term hillbilly.

Definition of the word bigot:

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

My statements never once had any negative connotation of his audience. He targets "right wing hillbillies", so he focuses on topics that cater to them. He says things that they can relate to. This is just branding 101.

Alex has called himself a hillbilly a million times. He constantly makes fun of "good ol boys". He knows who his audience is.

edit on 28-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

this is one of the videos that I and others tore you apart on in one of your other threads. Just because the person who made the video put a buzzer sound effect at the end of every out-of-context clip and wrote misleading titles doesn't mean what he's saying is actually false.

Seriously, that video is full of facts followed by a buzzer sound and you're trying to pass it off as "proof" that alex is part of some massive conspiracy... This thread belongs in the hoax forum.

I don't know why I'm even replying to this, I'm only bumping your inflammatory thread title back onto the recent posts page...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Hoodrat is directly comparable to the term hillbilly.

Horse crap! They aren't even close! The closest "fit" from your list would have been "white men", and I have no doubt that is exactly what you meant by "hillbilly".

Hillbilly is a term referring to certain people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily Appalachia but also the Ozarks. Owing to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term is frequently considered derogatory, and so is usually offensive to those Americans of Appalachian heritage.

Source
I have heard MANY Blacks use that as a racial slur. I don't feel you meant it as such, but you DID indeed use the word "hillbilly" to belittle a group that you disagree with, and that demonstrates an intolerance of that group.

big·ot·ed [big-uh-tid]
adjective
utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Source
Your comment WAS definitely bigoted!

It doesn't make a damn what Alex refers to himself, or his followers as. I'm sure he is only using "hillbilly" as a term of endearment, and I have no doubt that you weren't.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 28-4-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Hillbilly and hoodrat are comparable not by the definition but by social context. They both usually determine ones geographical location, generalized demeanor, beliefs, appearance and speech patterns.

Just say you're offended by the word hillbilly. If my first post would have said this you never would have had an emotional reaction;

"Since Alex Jones' target audience is the southern white US male citizen, who tends to be right wing, it makes sense that he produces sensationalized broadcasts about illegal aliens."

I can't be bigoted towards a group of people that share a fair amount of the same beliefs as me. I am a Ron Paul voter after all.
I don't get into left/right politics. The only thing I'm against is tyranny and since tyranny can come from any political spectrum, why not be neutral?

edit on 28-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
AJ is right in most cases but when he starts ranting about illegal aliens and creating racial hate i simply despise him.

I think he doesn't know happiness is a natural right and no one should stand in the way of one's happiness no matter what it is. (except when the individual infringes on another's rights)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

this is one of the videos that I and others tore you apart on in one of your other threads.

You've never torn anything apart, ever.... You have never, ever gone through any of the points in any of my threads, and ever debunked any of them.

OK? Do you understand this? You have never taken a single statement and shown me where it is false.

You just keep posting that you have.... but you haven't.... Never once.

I mean, this is just unprecedented levels of delusion. Go on! Take all 123 statements right now, from the 123 lies video, and tell me why they're actually true.... You've never, ever done that. I'm not replying to any of your messages anymore, because you're all talk and no action.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
People just need to realise that Alex Jones is a comedy routine...

I mean, watch this.... lol....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Illegal Immigrant Charged With Killing Waltham Man Ordered Deported; Could Avoid Trial Blanca Contreras, 29, allegedly ran over and killed a 39-year-old Waltham man.

A Waltham woman charged with killing a Waltham man last year may be deported without facing a trial, according to the Boston Herald.

A federal immigration judge last week approved deporting Blanca Contreras, a 29 year-old illegal immigrant charged with motor vehicle homicide in the death of Scott Coxall, 39, last November, according to the Herald.

Not so outlandish now is it?

Source
edit on 29-4-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Hillbilly and hoodrat are comparable not by the definition but by social context.

I've been looking at definitions of "hoodrat", and if you feel that "hillbilly" is similar in a "social context", I'm even more offended than I originally was!

They both usually determine ones geographical location, generalized demeanor, beliefs, appearance and speech patterns.

Isn't that called stereotyping? I've read a number of your posts, and I kind of got the idea that you were against that sort of thing. Was I mistaken?

Just say you're offended by the word hillbilly. If my first post would have said this you never would have had an emotional reaction;

"Since Alex Jones' target audience is the southern white US male citizen, who tends to be right wing, it makes sense that he produces sensationalized broadcasts about illegal aliens."

Yes I would have! Even though you didn't use the word "hillbilly", you are still implying that a "southern white US male citizen, who tends to be right wing," doesn't have enough damn sense to realize when someone's playing them as a fool.

I can't be bigoted towards a group of people that share a fair amount of the same beliefs as me.

Horse crap! How would that keep one from being a bigot? If your statement were a valid reason to not be a bigot, there would be a whole lot less bigotry and racism in this country.

I am a Ron Paul voter after all.

This old "hillbilly" ain't! I don't really like Romney either, so I reckon I'll just go with anyone but Mr. Obama this time around. Sometimes life just sucks!

The only thing I'm against is tyranny and since tyranny can come from any political spectrum, why not be neutral?

I'm against racism and bigotry, if we can all overcome that, we can fight tyranny together.

See ya,
Milt

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join