It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says illegal aliens can KILL PEOPLE legally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well.... Alex sure has a history of making wild claims, but this may be one of the wildest....

What do we think about this? In the US, are illegal aliens legally allowed to kill people, and just get away with it? Does that sound remotely plausible? Alex says it in the following video....

Here is the YouTube link to share with people: www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-4-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
of course they can, they are agents for the insectoid illuminati !!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Think about it...We don't have them on record. They kill someone, now only way to find out who it is is to catch them red handed. No CSI bullcrap can track them down because technically they do not exist.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Let's look at a list of ridiculous threads you've started based on misconceptions/misdirections/distortions/out of context-isms/ and flat out lies...

I suggest that anyone reading this go look at the reception these threads get and how the crap this person is posting gets torn apart for being juvenile trash and discredited, and decide for yourself if you think this poster is genuine or just trying to smear someone... Is alex an obnoxious loudmouth? Sure, but you're taking it to a whole different, almost cartoonish level.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Alex Jones says illegal aliens can KILL PEOPLE legally
-Alex Jones says Aztec human sacrifice is coming to America
-Alex Jones - THE KEVIN TRUDEAU CONNECTION
-42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS
-Alex Jones in 1998: "[snip] Jesus" - today he pretends to believe
-123 Alex Jones Lies
-45 Failed Alex Jones Predictions
-Alex Jones DRUNK With George Bush's Daughters
-BILL CLINTON Supports Alex Jones..!
-New documentary suggests Alex Jones works for the government, connects him to Clinton, Bush and more

You're obviously trying to sway the way people think about him with your silly titles that often have nothing to do with fact or anything he actually said.

How many other screen names do/have you had? there's no way this is your only one, unless the other people who follow this same tact are just equally as ignorant/trashy/deceptive...

Doesn't matter how many times people point out that you're blatantly taking stuff out of context and blowing his actions out of proportion, you just keep peddling this crap...
edit on 27-4-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Alex Jones caters to a hillbilly right-wing audience. He says things that will correlate.

1+1=2

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here are two recent examples just from my neck of the woods. Both victims were handicapped, too.

BOSTON (FOX 25) Tuesday, 28 Feb 2012– Scott Coxall, 39, was killed after he was hit by a car driven by Bianca Contreras while crossing the street in downtown Waltham around 6 p.m. Nov. 23, 2011, according to police. Contreras, who police say fled the scene, was slated to stand trial when a federal immigration judge sitting in Boston ruled Tuesday that she should be deported.

Federal officials now intend to release Contreras from custody without trying her for motor vehicle homicide, which the victim's father called outrageous. If the approval for deportation is not reversed, Contreras will be free as soon as the plane hits the ground in Guatemala.

www.foxnews.com...

BOSTON (FOX 25) - Tuesday, 28 Feb 2012 After 16-year-old Ashton Cline-McMurray was brutally murdered, his mother took some comfort in hearing that at least some of her son's killers would never walk American streets again.

It's no wonder Hutchinson wanted her son's killers gone. Her son was disabled with cerebral palsy when he was attacked while walking home from a football game in Revere. "They stabbed him. They beat him. They beat him with rungs out of stairs. They beat him with a golf club," Hutchinson said. "They stabbed him through his heart a couple of times. And through his lung. They stabbed him in his abdomen. He didn't have a chance, really."

But instead of being deported to his native Cambodia, Heng is back on American streets. "It's crazy," Hutchinson said. "They're just letting them back out there to do it to somebody else."

Illegal Immigrant and convicted killer, but set free
edit on 27-4-2012 by METACOMET because: fxlnk

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Oh Alex...I thought you were an intelligent human being.

But this comes off as simply racist and ignorant.

reply to post by Evanzsayz

Think about it...We don't have them on record. They kill someone, now only way to find out who it is is to catch them red handed. No CSI bullcrap can track them down because technically they do not exist.

Do you think when a white middle class American citizen commits a murder all the police have to do is run some fibers or blood through the system ad his name just pops up?

Please...

Actual police work must be done. If someone has been arrested for a crime (especially a felony or a high misdemeanor) at any point during their life, they are going to be in the system.

And regardless of the above many homeless murderers,and illegals have been caught using the same police methods used to catch people "in the system".

This is just hyped up fear mongering.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Oh Alex...I was thought you were an intelligent human being.

But this comes off as simply racist and ignorant.

Ha!

"Racist and ignorant" even though he didn't say anything about race and he didn't say anything that isn't true.

keep trying, guys

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Alex Jones caters to a hillbilly right-wing audience.

That sure looks like a bigoted comment to me! Would you care to qualify it?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Theres a SIMPLE SOLUTION to it all: KICK them all the HELL out of here.

They are illegal, therefore are criminals, they pay no taxes, they milk our system of our tax money and on top of it all, they can get away with SERIOUS crimes such as MURDER much easier than a citizen.

Its SIMPLE, get them all the # out of here NOW!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's not so much that they can kill someone legally, rather they can get away with it. To house an inmate costs taxpayers ~50k a year, and pursue the death penalty is even more expensive than life in prison.

I don't think tax payers should be obligated to pay for illegal immigrants in prison, do you?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Alex Jones caters to a hillbilly right-wing audience. He says things that will correlate.

1+1=2

Please explain. I don't listen to Alex Jones anymore but when I did there was a mixture of all types calling into his show.

So you're basically just talking garbage or misinformed.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

I said it comes off as racist.

I don't believe Alex Jones is a racist at all, in fact hes a really nice guy...but hes also an extremist.

He said he might as well paint himself brown change his name to "Chaves" and start driving around drunk. You don't see how someone of that color could find that slightly offensive.

It just looks as though Alex sometimes doesn't think before he speaks.

My favorite Alex rant

edit on 27-4-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Here are two recent examples just from my neck of the woods. Both victims were handicapped, too.

BOSTON (FOX 25) Tuesday, 28 Feb 2012– Scott Coxall, 39, was killed after he was hit by a car driven by Bianca Contreras while crossing the street in downtown Waltham around 6 p.m. Nov. 23, 2011, according to police. Contreras, who police say fled the scene, was slated to stand trial when a federal immigration judge sitting in Boston ruled Tuesday that she should be deported.

Federal officials now intend to release Contreras from custody without trying her for motor vehicle homicide, which the victim's father called outrageous. If the approval for deportation is not reversed, Contreras will be free as soon as the plane hits the ground in Guatemala.

www.foxnews.com...

BOSTON (FOX 25) - Tuesday, 28 Feb 2012 After 16-year-old Ashton Cline-McMurray was brutally murdered, his mother took some comfort in hearing that at least some of her son's killers would never walk American streets again.

It's no wonder Hutchinson wanted her son's killers gone. Her son was disabled with cerebral palsy when he was attacked while walking home from a football game in Revere. "They stabbed him. They beat him. They beat him with rungs out of stairs. They beat him with a golf club," Hutchinson said. "They stabbed him through his heart a couple of times. And through his lung. They stabbed him in his abdomen. He didn't have a chance, really."

But instead of being deported to his native Cambodia, Heng is back on American streets. "It's crazy," Hutchinson said. "They're just letting them back out there to do it to somebody else."

Illegal Immigrant and convicted killer, but set free
edit on 27-4-2012 by METACOMET because: fxlnk

I have a thread on the Contreras woman. She leaves the man to die and they say she is of good moral character!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

How is it bigoted?

Jay-Z targets a young black audience
Nicki Minaj caters to hoodrats
Legos targets young boys
Beer commercials target men
Bill O Reilly older white men

Sooooooooo bigoted to state a target audience

edit on 28-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...

More conservative states are southern or filled with corn fields.
He targets the right wing
Conspiracy theorists tend to lean to the right, just look at this site

edit on 28-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Alex Jones says illegal aliens can KILL PEOPLE legally
-Alex Jones says Aztec human sacrifice is coming to America
-Alex Jones - THE KEVIN TRUDEAU CONNECTION
-42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS
-Alex Jones in 1998: "[snip] Jesus" - today he pretends to believe
-123 Alex Jones Lies
-45 Failed Alex Jones Predictions
-Alex Jones DRUNK With George Bush's Daughters
-BILL CLINTON Supports Alex Jones..!
-New documentary suggests Alex Jones works for the government, connects him to Clinton, Bush and more

OP !
Holy, he he I mean wow ! Do you realize this is obsessive ? I mean IMO you have some sort of goal/aganda going on here or your just about to go full-on stocker or something.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Alex Jones has said many ignorant and untrue statements throughout his horrible career. Why would he change his MO now?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
Let's look at a list of ridiculous threads you've started based on misconceptions/misdirections/distortions/out of context-isms/ and flat out lies...

And note, you didn't tell me why any of my threads were lies... You just said it....

Are you on the Alex Jones payroll? Probably not. You're probably just another one of his brainwashed fans.

And so.... this is why I have made these threads-- to try and show people how stupid Alex Jones is....

I mean... COME ON! It's 2012, people... Nobody takes Alex Jones seriously in 2012.... How can anyone still believe Alex Jones? That's so sad.... It's so pathetic...

Wake up to that!
edit on 28-4-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought

Originally posted by 1825114

And note, you didn't tell me why any of my threads were lies...

Actually I'm pretty sure I DID in at least one, maybe more of those threads. if they weren't your threads, they were threads of the same title or with the same videos.

people post this crap all the time (they just don't always go with such 'colorful' titles) and it's constantly discredited because it's all word-twisting, misconstrued garbage

I posted the link so anyone can go and read those threads and see what I'm talking about.

Yeah, sure, "Nobody takes Alex Jones seriously in 2012," that's why his websites/the messages he's been trying to get across are more popular, widespread, and emulated/imitated than ever now, right?

Everyone with a brain sees through your trash man, and I'll be posting that list [as it grows] in every new thread you make

edit on 28-4-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join