It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video Maddona won't release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here are some images from the
"American Life" Video.

www.thememoryhole.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Apparently, she is also going to flood file sharing services like Kazaa when her album comes out with a nice message to anyone who downloads one of her tracks. Before she released a song in 2000, she did a similar thing by flooding Napster with unfinished bits of the song to annoy users.

"The Madonna camp is looking to clamp down on online peer-to-peer piracy of her new Maverick album, "American Life," by flooding file-sharing networks with decoy files."

"Those who download tracks from such services as KaZaA are greeted by the voice of Madonna asking, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?" The new album is due April 22; the title track is No. 37 this week on the Billboard Hot 100."

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Isnt that the actor who played GWB in "Thats My Bush"?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well you have to admit, she is good at the "Fem Nazi" look

As far as her flooding file sharers with her little statement, who cares? I wouldnt bother downloading her music for free anyway, much less pay for it.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
she doesn't have to worry about me downloading her music. Sad that she doesn't stick to her guns and falls under pressure. lol what nationality is she this week? and does she still fake that british accent?

top topics

join