It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream last night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I dreamnt that I was alive a millenia ago, yet the techology was much more advanced. I could see both Earth and Mars from a telescope. I was in Sol.

The sun was brighter, the planet had rings. What a vision to behold. I could see Saturn as clearly as we can currently see the moon.

Something happen halfway into my dream, there was an outcry...as if the entire civilization came to an end. I then saw space. I was in deep space yet again, and this is where this dream repeats the many others that I have had.

I was near the outer planets, Neptune, Uranus...not sure which. Something black and ominous...I felt my body tighten. It reaked of danger.

I then shifted to currenty day...somewhere in New England. A bustling city. It was awesome. I was rooming with some people, not sure who they where, but life seemed perfect. It all came to an end. My dream went black.

I woke up and felt sad.

I don't know what this means, if anything, but over the last few months the theme has been the same. It's almost as if I am trying to come to peace with myself for some odd reason.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yeap, i dream of stuff above paranormal .. when i drink, and that's often!

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beer
Yeap, i dream of stuff above paranormal .. when i drink, and that's often!

I'm glad it's a light hearted situation
I hope it is!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Crisko:

You sound as though you're depressed. If this is so, that might be a reason why you're having these wierd dreams. They could simply be releasing the built up tension that your mind has accumulated during the course of the day. Either that, or it could be a look at something that is to come.

I believe though that it's all got to do with stress.

top topics

join