It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The birth of a nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This should be a beautiful story from the perspective of a woman. But any of those with child should enjoy.

But also look at it from the perspective of man. Since he is the one that places the seed. It takes both views to see God's one view. And he says that you become one. "Flesh of my Flesh. Bone of my bone", as quoted by Adam.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.(KJV)

Just as seed is created by man in the womb of a woman.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.(KJV)

And now since the this flesh is one with the man and woman also look at it from the perspective of the seed growing in the womb. The baby. Without form; Void of light; Surrounded in darkness. Covered by the face of the deep. Ever heard the term "My water has broke". Where the spirit of life engulfs the womb.

And 9 months later, "let there be light" Genesis 1:3

So how long did the process of creation possibly take? Ill take a stab and say 9 months.
edit on 27-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SuckerMe

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we know for sure fact that 9months are wrong...and you aren't presenting any objective evidence whatsoever

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

From seed to a living planet.

new topics

join