It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors of War III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This video was put together by high level security experts trained in counter terrorism and security policy. If you have the time to watch the video then go ahead. It covers how the muslim brotherhood, hamas, and it's front groups have infiltrated America and our government, using stealth and collusion, plus the media.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

This is the most egregious propaganda for the war on terror and the expansion of privacy violating legislation I think I have ever sat through.

Although, it might be a decent picture of what the elite have planned.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Saw this on GLP. It was propaganda there and is here too.

Straight out of CIA think-tanks.

Oh yea we're supposed to be scared of the "terrorists". This is a war OF terror, right?

Get our boots out of peoples faces and they might be a bit more amenable to just getting on with their own life.

One thing I am certain of. If we don't stop trying to force our "way" on others, a black eye or worse is inevitable.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoesse
Saw this on GLP. It was propaganda there and is here too.

Straight out of CIA think-tanks.

Oh yea we're supposed to be scared of the "terrorists". This is a war OF terror, right?

Get our boots out of peoples faces and they might be a bit more amenable to just getting on with their own life.

One thing I am certain of. If we don't stop trying to force our "way" on others, a black eye or worse is inevitable.

I think people with this ideology need to catch the first flight out of the USA and move to the middle east.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
After watching this there are 3 things which are clear:

a. There is no way our government is protecting us.

b. You are being lied to about the border and Homeland Security.

c. There is no doubt that Obama is an unindicted co-conspiritor with the Muslem Brotherhood, who along with Hezbollah are on a mission to destroy America, and is knowingly appointing extremist in the Muslem brotherhood throughout his administration and in security positions within the Department of Homeland Security.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Gerald Celente - 30 Apr 2012
war is very close
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
people have become much smarter since WWII, so I can't see any possibility in the near future to have one WWIII

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Six army battalions called up under emergency orders to meet growing threat on Egypt, Syria borders
“This signifies that the IDF regards the Egyptian and Syrian borders as the potential source of a greater threat than in the past,” the former deputy chief of staff, Dan Harel, said on Wednesday night
www.timesofisrael.com...

new topics

top topics

join