It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sends military to disputed Gulf islands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"Iran claims it has deployed forces to three disputed Arabian Gulf islands currently the subject of a diplomatic tussle between the Islamic Republic and the UAE."

Arabianbusiness.com

Iran claims it has deployed forces to three disputed Arabian Gulf islands currently the subject of a diplomatic tussle between the Islamic Republic and the UAE.

Speaking to semi-official Iranian news agency Fars, Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi, commander of the Revolutionary Guard's (IRGC) Naval Forces, said that personnel and military hardware had been moved to the islands, which are claimed by both the UAE and Iran.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OH here we go again. You and I both claim the same place. The UAE needs to send troops as well and split the islands down the center. Iran is just trying to provoke a response to prove its point.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It seems like they doing what ever possible to get into a war with whoever.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Leave it to ATS apologists to find a peaceful explanation for this behavior.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Leave it to ATS apologists to find a peaceful explanation for this behavior.

Excuse me but the above post look to be critical a bit toward the iranian provocational actions. They are trying to provoke a reaction so I suggested a counter action myself. As for the other two posters i think i get a Bad iran vibe from them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy Leave it to ATS apologists to find a peaceful explanation for this behavior.

The mainstream media told the world (and the iranians) to look north to airports in azerbaidjan and the Iranians started to look direction south. Clever move...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by greyhat

good catch!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by greyhat

Nice little airports in that area to.... g.co...

top topics

join