It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insight on China's military. Big but not very effective.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meltz
We shouldn't underestimate China.. They have the technology, so I guess that would be a great help for their military.

China's technology is about 30 years behind the US. So no, they don't. They have a huge amount of manpower which means almost nothing in a war with the US.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yea. It' s like some folks fell out their chair and and landed on their head. Who wrote that book again "The Art of War"? There tech is junk, nevermind that stealth fighter they just rolled out. And their kick ass ICBMs. The chinese assault rifle! No tellin what satellites they got up there.

Have we invaded China yet? I mean after the chinese was going to release the hounds on british occupied Hong Kong.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by Danbones

Yea. It' s like some folks fell out their chair and and landed on their head. Who wrote that book again "The Art of War"? There tech is junk, nevermind that stealth fighter they just rolled out. And their kick ass ICBMs. The chinese assault rifle! No tellin what satellites they got up there.

Have we invaded China yet? I mean after the chinese was going to release the hounds on british occupied Hong Kong.

What year did the US have stealth aircraft? Since the 70's. I am glad they have a cool book, are they going to throw it at our Warships? Kick ass ICBM's that we have tremendous amounts of defense against and they can't deploy against us because there is little chance of them landing and a 100% chance ours destroy their whole country. You don't think we have every single satellite they own targeted for instant destruction? We have land based and soon sea based laser weapon systems that would blow your mind.

All in all you are clueless. Why would we invade China? Even if a war broke out, why would we invade them? We would simply bomb them back another 20 years and force capitulation along with some very sweet concessions.

<< 1  2   >>

join