It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo Missions Are Prerecorded And The Quindar Tones Mark Where The CapComs Edit In

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I do not believe apollo went into low earth orbit i am not good at this particular type of thing but i am still entitled to my opinion and so will tell you what i think first of all i know apollo is not real in the way they say because they can not sight their stars and that means they can not align their platform straight and that means they can not guide the ship so this is a definite

i dont get what you are suggesting here? are you saying because apollo couldnt see the stars they cant navigate to the moon??

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Dear syrinx high priest,

This is a thread that is sort of famous in a way that my friends on google chat talk about it is not the best one that patrick wrote but i thought you might be interested because he writes very well and writes about some of the things i know about that have to do with navigating here is the thread apollohoax.proboards.com...

this is another one that has a lot of things in it about navigating and patrick wrote this one too forums.randi.org...

patrick got kicked out of this last one because he told us on google chat that they changed the name of his thread from lost bird proves apollo inauthenticity to apollo hoax discussion and the administrator kicked patrick out when patrick said his lawyer would make the forum change the name to its rightful original name i think patrick really got his feelings hurt when they kicked him out even though on google chat he said no big deal and he is on youtube now

i just put theses threads up for you syrinx high priest because they have a lot about what he calls sometime logistics which is a word i learned from these threads that patrick writes i will share my favorite threads and videos by the other people that do apollo also my favorite is of course jarrah who is the best and then i like patrick because his writing is good and he is funny and then ralph rene because he is scientific and many things i do not understand but he helped us get started and he is important for that reason and then bill kaysing also i like but he does not write very well but i think he was important

i do my own research now on the sextant problem and hope i can find a writer some day who can help me write it down good and people can read it on ibook or maybe jarrah will make a movie about my ideas i tried to pm him once and he did not write back in google chat you can chat sometimes with patrick who is very funny have you seen the apollo scarface movie on youtube syrinx high priest

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Dear choos,

to begin with the apollo spaceships can not go to the moon because they can not align their platform the story they tell about how they do that is fony i know this for a fact because i am a champion at sighting stars and when i read the astronauts say what they do i want to scream at them they are so fake

but that is not what the thread here is mostly about and that is the quindar tones and the point there was i do not believe the fony missions had low earth orbit astronauts as a feature of their logistics the astronauts stay on the earth at least that is what i believe i could be wrong but that is what i think and i wrote that in answer to syrinx high priest

the quindar tone theory is not mine but is so exciting i posted on it to get me started here on ads where i hope to learn a lot and teach other people about how apollo is very very fake the quindar idea is that the tones are a feature of the editing system that the editing is needed in sort of a live way because the films are all taped and not live take a look at the apollo 15 press conference from space and you will understand me exactly choos and thank you for writing are you a sailor by any chance and do you know how to use a sextant maybe we could have a big class on tv some day and i will show everyone how it is that the astronauts lie about sighting stars

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

Dear choos,

to begin with the apollo spaceships can not go to the moon because they can not align their platform the story they tell about how they do that is fony i know this for a fact because i am a champion at sighting stars and when i read the astronauts say what they do i want to scream at them they are so fake

but that is not what the thread here is mostly about and that is the quindar tones and the point there was i do not believe the fony missions had low earth orbit astronauts as a feature of their logistics the astronauts stay on the earth at least that is what i believe i could be wrong but that is what i think and i wrote that in answer to syrinx high priest

the quindar tone theory is not mine but is so exciting i posted on it to get me started here on ads where i hope to learn a lot and teach other people about how apollo is very very fake the quindar idea is that the tones are a feature of the editing system that the editing is needed in sort of a live way because the films are all taped and not live take a look at the apollo 15 press conference from space and you will understand me exactly choos and thank you for writing are you a sailor by any chance and do you know how to use a sextant maybe we could have a big class on tv some day and i will show everyone how it is that the astronauts lie about sighting stars

got no idea what the purpose of the quindar tones are for, supposedly to null out some uplink noise to be not so annoying, but i got no idea what that sounds like neither.

whats so peculiar with how the astronauts sighted stars?

"The Apollo Guidance and Navigation System The sextant fulfilled the need for a device to aid the alignment and bound the drift of the inertial system. The instrument consisted of two telescopes. The first was a one-power, wide-field scanning telescope, which was used to locate a star or constellation in space. The second was a 28-power sextant, which took the actual reading. Although it did not look like a traditional sextant, it operated in a similar manner. The astronaut sighted on two heavenly bodies: two stars, or a star and the horizon of the Earth or Moon, adjusted the optics until they were aligned over one another, and then pressed a button marking the instrument’s reading and the time. One of the axes of the telescopes was fixed, so that the process of finding the Earth or Moon typically consisted of orienting the entire spacecraft around until that body came into the field of view. Once a reading was taken, the on-board Apollo Guidance Computer (AGC) computed the spacecraft’s position, based on those readings and data stored in its memory."

www.ion.org...

is this fundamentally wrong? just curious

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Dear Choos,

That is a reasonable general description i think the best way for you to start is to read the apollo 14 debriefing it is not long so go to this here www.hq.nasa.gov...

go to page 7-5 and read where it starts "one general comment about these sextant star checks" and then when you are finished asked if you would be comfortable going to the moon knowing your commander was not sure about the alignment of the platform for the spaceship and if you are a real navigator like me your answer is no and also you tell yourself that apollo is very fake and pretend

write me back and i can help you understand the sighting thing more this is by far my best talent in real life and in apollo study to

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

This is fundamentally right in that it is what you would sort of need but it is in real life very fony because you must be absolutely sure you can sight the correct star each time or you will go off course in outter space

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

would i be correct in assuming the ground calculations would already assume where they should be and where the stars should be, so if and when they get the platform in the correct position at the correct time and they see a star they assumed it was the star that was planned for navigation? is this what they are suggesting?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I cannot take credit for the idea but it is so exciting that i wanted to write about it because it is my first chance to have a thread here and my thread idea is that the Apollo Mission Quindar Tones are marks in the tapes that show where the CapComs edit their voices in

The reason is that Apollo can not be live because if it was when neil made a mistake liked coughed when he wash't supposed to cough or someone got nervous and made a mistake then we would all know that Apollo was fony so first we know the apollo missions the sound recordings like the voice transcripts and the films like the moon videos to are recorded before the astronaut part is recorded and then played this way they are perfect and no one makes a mistake but then the capcoms say things over the recording and that part is alive but the capcoms have rehearsed many times and have something to tell them what to read

now the next thing is that you know only the capcoms are allowed to talk so they are fony like the astronauts and when they make the beep for quindar they turn on the editor in a way that lets them talk into the already recorded mission and not make a sound over the astronauts recorded voice and this is why you do not hear cross talking

Apollo is not alive but was recorded and the capcoms edit in and this is how they edit in with the quindar machine and i am very honest that i read this somewhere else so it is not my original idea

i study apollo a lot mostly because i learned it was sony when i read parts about how the astronauts said they sighted stars i am a sailor but mostly a navigator and have won many awards with my sextant even when i was a little boy and this is how i learned apollo was fony comparing the astronauts stores with how i do things and know about sighting stars

so the quindar beeps are editing marks for the Apollo mission movies and that solves the mystery

my reading is good but my writing not so good and my sister says she will help me sometimes answer your posts because her writing is good

You transcribe perfectly in the manner of a co-intel-pro ..

you mix garbage text with incorrect grammar in a context of a pattern of someone on too much caffeine or methamphetamine, describing a complex picture of a potentially sensitive and relevant subject.

But because of the way you've non-intentionally - and - or intentionally framed the syntax, Most readers pass by and scoff it off as another whiz-bang nut job, Which all in all, If the sensitive subject matter at hand WAS meant to be guarded, then the process has been complete and the job is done.

Result = LESS people are interested in said subject matter.

However a side effect of this process that will never be alleviated is that by the very sight of said co-intel-pro pathetic manipulation of psychological data.. Those with eyes to see .. see nonetheless more brightly.. more.. ardently VIA your efforts.. thus further elaborating your own arduous process.

sigh... such is the life of a paid-to-regurgitate-your-master's-programming shill.
yet that's what my initial observances expel....
while my deep intrinsic nature wishes to be fulfilled for only the grand extrapolation of fullness... which could only include me negating anything I've just said for the prosperity of your own ignorance of said subject matter.
edit on 4/28/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'd recomend you listen to Larry's recordings. I thought they were neat. we disagree on where they came from, but if you are interested in the apollo missions, they are worth the time

cheers

edit on 28-4-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You transcribe perfectly in the manner of a co-intel-pro ..

No, he's just mocking blocula. At least blocula doesn't try to reference facts. Bloc's keyboard skills make his posts easier to read, and therefore more enjoyable.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have a question. Wouldn't the signals being used to talk back and forth from earth and the capsule as it approached the moon, be subject to the doppler effect. wouldn't they change frequency or pitch as they travelled farther from the earth. wouldn't that have to be adjusted for by both parties and other neutral listeners (3rd parties).

THere has got to be something about weather or not people had to adjust the signals for any incurred doppler effect. that right there would prove if the talking of the men inside the capsule occurred in a broadcast from earth or from one of a space capsule actively heading away from earth. Either that or there was a recording of only the astronauts talking put on a capsule heading roughly towards the moon, and the guys on earth at capcom were talking back to the recording like perfect actors never fudging a line.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Sayonara,

thank you very much for the question i was trying to find out how much they use the quindars i think you always hear them on the moon tapes when the astronauts are walking around on the moon but i do not know about the trips between the earth and the moon

does anyone know where you can get the voice transcripts to listen to i would like to hear all of them and maybe this is why nasa lost all of the original tapes because if you studied it you could figure this out i wish they would close nasa and we could start over with real astronauts and a true space program it is very depressing but sometimes i feel sad for neil even though a lot of times i am really mad he did this because he has so much talent it is like throwing away your life because military people scare you with their own fear it is very sad for neil he must cry sometimes about it

This.

If LunaCognita is correct about the A12 S-EVA and the gaps in the tran.tapes, and if he is correct about the switch from the public radio loop to the "private radio loop" - (Source Gene Cernan's book), and if he is also correct that the "private radio loop" was the same loop that the telemetry was sent to Earth...

...then it makes sense to me that this practice would have been used on every manned Apollo flight.

I do see a connection here with the loss of 700 boxes of Apollo telemetry associated with Accession #69A4099. The tapes that were lost contained the telemetry and the private radio loop conversations therefore they could not allow those tapes to be examined by anyone interested in Apollo, be they historians, scientists, critics or conspiracy researchers.

Therefore, it makes sense that whomever ordered the creation of Accession #69A4099 would have collected (ALL the telemetry from ALL the missions) and conveniently lost it in the shuffle between Goddard and National Archives.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Dear Prevenge,

I will use my spelling and grammar and punctuation checker for you to help you understand even though this takes a lot of time for me to do.

I have a disability and writing is very difficult for me. For many of us we were encouraged to write phonetically and not worry about spelling so that we could actually write something otherwise we get confuse like trying to understand if we want to use "f" or "ph" to make the f sound. So most of the time I just use f and don't go back to look at where the computer shows maybe I should change the spelling or make a capital or put a comma which I almost never do. This way I can write at least something.

When we write for special school or write a paper or do a project we do all of the correcting like I am trying to do here and it takes a very long time so most of the time when I am just writing for a forum like this I will not bother to do that. It is sort of a wasted time.

I kind of know what cointelpro is from reading about the Black Panthers and those things. You are sort of funny to recommend me as one of those people. I think as you read more of my writing and ideas you will see I cannot be that type of person because I am very convinced Apollo is phony and my ideas are very true. Anybody that knows about star sightings knows that Michael Collins cannot sight and mark a star correctly if he cannot put the star in the correct context of the constellation.

Another thing is that even though I have a disability in this one area I am considered one of the best in the United States and maybe even the world. But I know this is not everything and I have limitations.

LAst thing to say about cointelpro is that I believe Jarrah and Patrick are very great and important people writing about Apollo and probably have the correct general ideas that show Apollo phony and no cointelpro would link Jarrah and Patrick here. IF they would do anything they would be working against them as they more than any other Apollo workers seem to be pushing for the truth and helping the whole world see it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Wow Sayonara,

That was great and thank you so much

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I think that is an excellent point and could be another reason why they lost the telemetry tapes and here is another one

so charlie has the book "from the trench of mission control to the craters of the moon" and in that book the FIDO H. David Reed wrote that when he started to work on July 21st the day after the landing but neil was still on the moon his job because he is the FIDO was to use the landing site coordinates and other things to calculate the correct trajectory

then charlie found in the Apollo 11 mission report that in table 5-IV the landing site coordinates for the powered flight processor which is the same as MSFN and on board which is the same as PNGS and AGS were all written down there and were very close to the landing site actual at 00 41' 15" north and 23 26' 00" east

But David Reed in his book said that he did not have those coordinates that morning and so we can tell that the mission report is fony because david reed said when he started work everyone said DAVID NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THE EAGLE IS

So the tlemetry would have all the tramsmissions for PNGS, AGS and MSFN and you could look at that and you know david reed is not lying and so you would be bound to find a fatal contradiction and that would mean the trajectory people of course were involved in the hoaxing the ones that made up the story about losing the eagle

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I have a question. Wouldn't the signals being used to talk back and forth from earth and the capsule as it approached the moon, be subject to the doppler effect. wouldn't they change frequency or pitch as they travelled farther from the earth. wouldn't that have to be adjusted for by both parties and other neutral listeners (3rd parties).

Since this is the first reasonable question posed on this thread, I will answer it. Yes, the signals were subject to the Doppler effect. The signals contained a "clock" pulse that would allow the FM signals to be synchronized. That is about as simply as it can be put. If you are technically inclined, you can read all about it here:

history.nasa.gov...

The S-band communications link was also used for tracking and ranging. A signal was sent from the earth stations to the spacecraft, where a transponder would return the signal. The timing between the initiation of the pulse and ts return gave the spacecraft's range, or distance. The phase shift revealed by the "clock" indicated the Doppler shift, which in turn supplied he relative speed.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

But David Reed in his book said that he did not have those coordinates that morning and so we can tell that the mission report is fony because david reed said when he started work everyone said DAVID NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THE EAGLE IS

They knew where it was to within a few hundred meters, which was close enough to work with. Both the LM and CSM had enough maneuvering capability to allow them to adjust their orbits when they achieved visual and radar contact. Incidentally, the lunar coordinate system is subject to occasional revision. You might also find it gratifying that Michael Collins was not only unable to spot them on the surface, he had a hard time using the sextant.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You are not correct DJW001 and need to study the launch history in more details because H. David Reed who was the Eagle launch FIDO wrote that when he arrived at work on the morning of 07/21/1969 the AGS, PNGS and MSFN landing coordinate solutions were 4.5 miles from one another and so not of use to him the did a reverse radar solution to find the eagle and then as it turned out those 3 solutions first reported for AGS, PNGS and MSFN were all about five mile or so from what turned out to be the actual landing site at 00 41' 15" north and 23 26' 00" east you can read this word for word pretty much in the book "from the trench of mission control to the craters of the moon" H. David Reed has his own little chapter

then if you go to the Apollo 11 Mission Report table 5-IV you see that the coordinate solutions for AGS, PNGS and MSFN were different from the way David Reed told the story and so you can tell rich there that the mission report is a forgery either that is true or david reed is lying and i think david reed is honest and apollo is lying

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So there was a doppler shift that they had to account for. I figured there would be. so this doppler shift means that the signal of the astronauts talking back to mission control were in fact coming from a space capsule as it traveled far away from the earth.

Either there were real men on that capsule talking back and forth with mission control on the earth.

Or

There was a vinyl record (or a huge tape real) and a cord connected to a radio broadcasting a recording that lasted for days unedited of phony astronauts talking back to mission control, reporting, answering questions, following commands etc...all the while a team of actors over at mission control were broadcasting on a similar frequency out into space a fake script that they managed to synch perfectly with the phony recording being broadcast from a empty space capsule sailing into the abyss of space.

I dunno. My mind isn't made up yet. I still have to ponder which is more likely or possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

No BASSPLYR that is not correct the transmissions could easily be relayed there was no obligation for the transmission to be preloaded into the transmitting craft your view is short sighted as there were other ways to fake transmission from space

edit on 28-4-2012 by decisively because: i corrected a misspelled word

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join