It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vacation backlash: Blue collar Dems jealous, angry at Obamas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If you EVER want to see the blame game,I suggest you search "Bush" on ATS. Then the real fun begins...............

So just keep it up then? That's kind of my point. I guess fun for some is not so fun for others...
Oh well, I won't let the door hit me on the way out.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I think your frustrated at the blame game. As Neo pointed out,its been going on since this Country was established. Thats never going to stop. I have NO problem,expressing myself,and my disgust for ALL traitors. Obama right now,is one of the biggest. That's not blaming,or finger pointing. That's making people aware. There are so many people,that dont know what the hell is going on. A little information,goes a long way.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

How do you know that he's spending taxpayer money on his vacations? Or are you just assuming? You know, the Obamas weren't poor when they entered the white house and amazingly enough, he does get paid for what he does.

Obama is spending yours and says not good enough give me more!

Is this an actual quote from Obama or are you just making this up too? Can you source that quote, or are you deliberately hoaxing the board with your own imagination?

Why don't you look up these "vacations" and see how long each of them were. I'm gonna wager a guess and say that many of them were for less than a week and all of them included the president actually having to work.

Also, are you assuming that the president actually gets a real day off? Ever? I guess that according to you, he makes the national security adviser just wait till he gets back before giving him the daily security briefs.

Just more unsubstantiated hate hate hate.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

really? I am NO FAN AT ALL of Romney. But you are being ridiculous!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I get two, I spend them at home, enjoying the slower pace, catching up on all those things I've been wanting to do....I don't go out and spend $500,000 having fun in exotic place!!!

our gov't is insane!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

bush was the one who was flying all over the place while our service members were raiding the scrapyards in Iraq trying to armor thier vehicles....
I am aiming my comments at both parties, they are both guilty....
the cry and cry about how they have to cut their budgets, how we have to sacrifice more, give up more services, pay more taxes....
but shoujldn't their actions send the same message as their words???

shouldn't they have their priorities straight on this. I mean which do you consider more important....
armor for our troops, knowing that our future senior citizens are taken care of an not being a giant burden on their children, who many at he moment are paying a pretty big price so our great bankers could have bigger and bigger bonuses??? or is it so important that these people ( and their giant entourage) travel all over hades throughout the year, for recreation or "official business" whatever...
there's some great teleconferencing out there now, I suggest the learn how to use if effectively and securely.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
For one why not?

There is only one side in America going around screaming how evil it is to have money and making it a campaign issue.

The Global Trotting Current Potus screaming how he knows "your pain".

I love that Bush did it so no big deal Reagan did it so no big deal.

Thought this nation was in a crisis apparently there is always time to take a vacation after all it was the second great depression!

Cause we know if Bush or Reagan did it, you wouldn't say a peep.

Bush spent nearly 300% more time on vacation at his ranch in Texas.

Obama works much more, not wasting your tax dollars for 120 EXTRA days off like Bush.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Obama is not working. He's using our tax money to pay for every resource at his disposal to campaign 24/7.

Des

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by neo96
For one why not?

There is only one side in America going around screaming how evil it is to have money and making it a campaign issue.

The Global Trotting Current Potus screaming how he knows "your pain".

I love that Bush did it so no big deal Reagan did it so no big deal.

Thought this nation was in a crisis apparently there is always time to take a vacation after all it was the second great depression!

Cause we know if Bush or Reagan did it, you wouldn't say a peep.

Bush spent nearly 300% more time on vacation at his ranch in Texas.

Obama works much more, not wasting your tax dollars for 120 EXTRA days off like Bush.

I wish Obama would stay on vacation, because when he does work it costs us all a ton of money. Might be cheaper just to pay for his vacations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join