It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Expose Food Adulteration in Less Than 5 Minutes!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is a great thread but
Iron dust in cereal is where the iron content stated on the side panel comes from..nothing new.. we learned this in grade school..and that was a long time ago for me. I think most of us would be surprised at how our vitamins and minerals come to be in our foods.
Mom used to warn me all the time about black pepper (I love the stuff) ..I just thought " old wives tale" now I`m going to go test my peppercorns.
edit on 28-4-2012 by gtbobcat because: To add info

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
jeez people

Corn flakes are SUPPOSED to have iron in them

corn has iron in it naturally

go grow corn, organic plain corn... now dry the corn when it produces, now grind it up and take a magnet to it.. well looky there it's magic you found iron filings.

you do know the human body requires iron for red blood cells without iron we die.

and thankfully mother nature has iron in most all our grains and higher fiber foods all have iron in it naturally.

I would only be worried if you checked cornflakes and DIDNT find iron, then I'd get suspicious and start complaining.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
1. TUMERIC

...is used in curries and has been linked to inhibiting cancer; buttressed by the statistics of countries like Indian having markedly lower incidences of prostate cancer.

Fail again. Fail harder

edit on 28-4-2012 by Sablicious because: conjugation einsatzgruppen

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
I would only be worried if you checked cornflakes and DIDNT find iron, then I'd get suspicious and start complaining.

Iron adds weight.
I have also noticed commercial tomatoes lately have
been unusually weighted, yet taste so bland.
It's not normal for a peach sized tomato to weigh
more than a 1kg

Wonder how much melamine & 'whey' is added to our
Cheese and milk products these days ?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We were so excited to find Blue Bell ice cream where we live overseas. Blue Bell is from Texas, and I have always thought of it as being pretty natural.

What we found - and it is true of many ice creams - they melt and get refrozen on the way here. By the time we see them they are full of weird, chemically-tasting "crystals". Seriously, it's like they're full of moth balls or something. Completely inedible. God only knows what that crap actually is. But it's nothing I'll ever eat again.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
1. TUMERIC

...is used in curries and has been linked to inhibiting cancer; buttressed by the statistics of countries like Indian having markedly lower incidences of prostate cancer.

Fail again. Fail harder

edit on 28-4-2012 by Sablicious because: conjugation einsatzgruppen

Also the part about chicory in coffee - many coffees have this on purpose, for flavoring. Our much-loved Cafe du Monde is a chicory coffee. In Europe you can buy chicory separately to add to your coffee. During WW2 they brewed chicory by itself when coffee wasn't available.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gtbobcat

You have iron in your blood too but organic iron is not the same thing as this sawdust. No vegetable will create such large particles of iron. Try to extract iron from corn (not flakes) and put it into magnetic field. You won't get filings patterns like this. I'll eat my hat if you will.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
reply to post by gtbobcat

You have iron in your blood too but organic iron is not the same thing as this sawdust. No vegetable will create such large particles of iron. Try to extract iron from corn (not flakes) and put it into magnetic field. You won't get filings patterns like this. I'll eat my hat if you will.

Just goes to show how iindoctrinated I am......sure I`ve known this since forever but I never questioned it !!! So I researched and can`t find 1 good reason of WHY they do it.
..this is turning into a very interesting thread

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Great info NRE!

I just tested my Tumeric. "Simply Organic" brand,
just out of curiosity.

It maintained its lovely yellow-orange color.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Excellent thread!!! S&F. I just tried the ice cream test with lemon juice and no reaction with the brand I tested. You can be sure I will try this again though with other brands.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, forgive me. But this was the only thing I could think of after seeing your title.
edit on 29-4-2012 by rockn82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
They are feeding us poison. Doesn't anyone ever wonder what the 30 odd some ingredients in small writing are listed on the back of the box? Not natural, that's what. Not for your benefit.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
nice links. I am going to have to try these tips on my stuff... It's too bad that all the stuff that don't contain a little bit death is sooo expensive. I seriously think they putting some kind of new hormones in meat... they're not supposed to but that is why every one is so fat. The steroids and ect. they give the beef bulks us up, and is causing us to be hungry all the time. I still don't understand why the war on "fat" is focused on taking away food, and not removing food additives that cause us to be so big.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join