It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teachings From A Higher Power

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by dreams n chains

This story is our fall from grace. It did not happen a long time ago or in some other cosmic realm, it is what is happening right now when you believe you don't have enough.

There has been no fall from grace-

edit on 28-4-2012 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I know I'll probably be labeled as crazy or something for this but this part struck out the most for me "The Earth loves you. Love her back. Stop the needless hurt and exploitation. She is a living being who feels pain just as you do, and despite what many say about me – I do love you [mankind]. " I always felt that there was an essence to that of the planets namely that of Earth as well each motion that it does is a way to show that it is alive. Not something that I can particular explain but along with faith in several instances it is just something that I generally feel.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Still no answers. Just the same fable of an Adam and Eve.

Read the news headlines of our present times.... it is what we all are experiencing. Look around at the suffering and pain that we cannot heal no matter how much we desire to do so. Those whom get high and talk about how great everything is have masked any compassion they have temporarily. It is a vacation away from reality and sounds good on paper but cures and corrects nothing.

Under no influence of anything other than compassion for another, I was pulled from my body once and told by an "angel" that "Everything is exactly how it's supposed to be" and I am very grateful for that. It comes to my mind often and I know it is true and somehow not for us to understand in this reality. I have had my experiences and am no stranger to what you speak of.

However, what is described in the OP is nothing more than a story from the bible. No help and no answers to our present day reality. Furthermore, it contradicts itself. Who amongst us would have Utopia and still allegedly have needs unmet? Contradiction.

Anyone who claims we make our own realities of the suffering we witness others (both animal, earth and human) going through which we cannot help cure and not want real answers is in denial or has no compassion for other life. The excuse of "we create our own reality" is not going to help what is truly surrounding you.

But continue on..... be happy with what you believe and hopefully, maybe, just maybe the living creatures around you will never have pain, disease or suffering also. Then I will certainly star and flag the thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

This story is our fall from grace. It did not happen a long time ago or in some other cosmic realm, it is what is happening right now when you believe you don't have enough.

There has been no fall from grace-

edit on 28-4-2012 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

Everything is provided here yet the human mind wants more. This is the fall, the mistake. That mistake removes the knowing of grace. Grace is here but no one wants here.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes, this particular human wants more. I want to see no suffering or pain of all living creatures. If that is my "fall from grace" then I will continue to live with it without any regret. As I am.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Then you will know what it is like to want. You will know the experience 'wanting'. The experience of wanting is suffering, it is frustration. You must find the end of suffering in yourself before you can even start to believe you can cure 'others'.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

As to your first questions: "how do you know the universe is a university,,,,, what is creating all these souls and the ladder,,,, you believe in ( god,creator, orchastrater of this school?).

Through study, meditation, astral travel, divination, and lots and lots of experience and contemplations. The Universe is continuously expanding and growing. As are the formations of universes, suns, and finally life on not just our planet but many begins to evolve. Souls are formed through the experience contained through a lifetime. Most young souls will want to be reborn several times before returning to the Source. (God, Goddess, Mother, Divinity. Take your pick.) Why? Because it is appealing to form one's own identity through the experiences of many life times. Thus, your soul is constantly at University so long as you remained divided from God. There isn't anytime limit on the length your soul takes to return to Source. Time doesn't exist the same in the in-between anyways.

The ladder is allegorical and not literal. It has to do with karma. The karmic debt you acquire in any lifetime determines where you can reincarnate to, and in what form. I believe we always have free will. In this world, the in-between, and reincarnate. The soul rebels against anything else. Therefore, it is likely not to be taken away arbitrarily. The only time I believe we lose our free will at the soul level, is when we surrender it, and return to be at one with God.

As to the final thoughts of your post. I am right there with you. I also question everything. My ideas and thoughts and belief system shift and sway all the time. However, the basic tenets of being a good person are fairly parallel with all other systems of belief. So how I view it is of little matter, so long as I act appropriately. I want to learn everything. I want to go everywhere. Some places, more than others. As to the ladder being and up and down a literal ladder. The ladder is allegorical. Your soul is always your own and can return to source at anytime it doesn't want to incarnate into form again. No one can take away your free will. They can limit your physical freedoms. Society can impose laws upon people. They can chain your form or cage it the duration of your life. However, your soul is always your own. As to the different places a soul can go? I don't know. Limitless - if mathematics has anything to say about the probability of life existing else where other than here.

Our reality is like a software program. There are defined parameters that as a baby into adulthood we struggle to learn and understand. (Soul at university) How many other realities are out there? Completely alien to our own? I don't think our soul is bound to Earth and Earth alone. I think that when we die, we rest (I'm Wiccan, we call the in-between) at Summerland for a spell (time is different, though I couldn't explain how) before deciding what your to do next. YOU decided, according to the karmic debt that limits your choices. So be a good boy or girl, as Santa say's, because the naughty list shortens your choices!

But hey, that's just my own poetical musing of the nature of our soul. Primarily derived from astral travel, meditation, channeling, and research. It is probable that when I pass from this world - I guessed it all wrong.

Could happen. :LOL:
edit on 28-4-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: gap in paragraph

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander382

Why should you feel sorry for being skeptical of astral travel or the validity of what people say?

For me, astral travel is a tool. It's not a system of belief. On earth, in a body, with no memory of our previous soul incarnations - it can be psychologically useful. As a divination tool, it can be accurate. But more often than not circumstances change as the event sequence shifts. So I've given up on using it in such a way. (i.e. looking for mathematical or repeatable patterns that correlate with the world). Instead, I have an astral journal and I write down my experiences. Psychologically I have found it to be very inspirational and useful. On occasion, I'm given answers to some personal issues. Some people can't astral travel. I don't know why. It's like asking a runner - why can't I run like you?

As far as the messages deduced from astral travel - that is all subjective to the person. When they do share an astral projection - they are telling a story, of the impressions and or symbols they received while practicing shamanistic techniques. At the very least be respectful to the message they felt comfortable enough to share on a public forum. If you can't get behind the technique being useful in any practical way, I'm sure you can appreciate how creative and imaginative the mind can be. If you feel that the story has touched you in some way - then great. If you think it's a bunch of bull - so what? It wasn't your story to tell.

I shouldn't see why you would be banned. It's not like people don't lie. They do. All the time. Especially with the anonymous mask of the internet as their shroud. If you read something and your "gut" doesn't agree - just move on. Different things, float different peoples boats. In saying that, it begs the question, why stop and post in this thread at all?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join