It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Paypal account raised $200,000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think there is more people in favor of Zimmerman that we tought, I paypal him $10 but raising over $200,000 in less than a month is a lot for someone who people say is a murderer.

I'm glad he is getting support from others like me, he did nothing wrong. ;-)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Innocent until proven guilty.

No one really knows what happend.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yeah he looks to pocket a nice piece of change.

So how much is shooting a kid worth now?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Yeah he looks to pocket a nice piece of change.

So how much is shooting a kid worth now?

Stop labeling him as a "KID" he was a grown teenager that knew what he was doing or tough he knew, maybe he got lucky before and never was charged of anything because he was underage and people felt sad for him, but he was not a good kid, Zimmerman saw a tall person hitting him, and he defended himself in the process.

Those damn Ice tea and Skittles are powerful, they convert you into a saint.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
and the paypal teeny boppers in san jose didnt FREEZE the funds for the next 6mos?

wow, lucky!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Right now it's about $200,000.

The price is bound to go up you may want to get a few quotes.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

There's only two people who know what really happened and one of them is dead.Unfortunately I don't think Zimmerman is going to get a fair trial here in Florida.Let's just hope he does.For every person that supports him there's probably ten more who already think he's guilty thanks to the media.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by camaro68ss

There's only two people who know what really happened and one of them is dead.Unfortunately I don't think Zimmerman is going to get a fair trial here in Florida.Let's just hope he does.For every person that supports him there's probably ten more who already think he's guilty thanks to the media.

Those charges are not going to hold up, you will see, they HAD to do an arrest and it was made all to please the mob, once the trial starts.....if there is any, they will find him not guilty. All it takes is to listen ALL the 911 calls COMPLETELY and they will see he is innocent, then add the EYE witnesses, not the hearsay witnesses but the real EYE witnesses and this case will be over very quickly. The media made a mess with this case, right now none of them are talking about it more than 2 min if they do. They know as most of us know that he is innocent, Trayvon made a bad choice been a teenager or not he made a bad choice and confronted the wrong person. Its a fact Trayvon was attacking Zimmerman.
edit on 27-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Seems like you have it all solved.

Case closed.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
reply to post by cdesigns

Seems like you have it all solved.

Case closed.

Did you saw on what they based the charges? they will have to prove that and they can't , but in the mean time they got an arrest, pleased the mob of Trayvon supporters (if you are local to Sandford) you will say the same thing MOB instead of rally or get togheter blah blah blah........

Just think if they didnt charge him what would Trayvon followers do? (Black Panthers, Al Sharpon puppets, etc.) they will create the ANTI CHRIST huge deal of racism, which has NOTHING TO DO with this case. Yes he had a hoddie, he was black and probably acting weird............Guess what in Sanford area you are lucky if a black person wearing a hoddie and acting weird is a good guy, trust me (Kissimmee, Pine Hills, Sanford and a few other cities and areas here in Central Florida have the same problem) to bad a very high % of black teenagers and adults dressing like that locally are up to no good, just like Zimmerman said. Everybody profile you and they have profile me, I know better on how to act on places where I don't belong. Trayvon wanted to be a macho man by confronting and attacking Zimmerman just because Zimmerman was following him, and that's why he is dead. if Zimmerman didnt had any injuries or people didnt see him been beat up by Trayvon THEN I would say Zimmerman is wrong and should get jail time. But it didnt happen like that.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There's a lot of threads discussing the Zimmermann-Martin case:

Everything Zimmerman and Trayvon

This being the main thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join