Will Ron Paul formally clinches the nomination on May 8?

page: 5
13
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
There is no right or wrong in politics....



Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I think this is where most Ron Paul supporters create their biggest delusion. They have honestly convinced themselves that there is only one "right" world view...and that is theirs...everyone else is wrong.


You have no clue about right and wrong so don't even talk about it. Sit back in your cozy chair and shill for your pretty boy while other people trudge it out slugging lead in a desert halfway across the world. When your "world view" = the death of Americans, I would venture to say that mine is right.

There is very obviously right and wrong in everything, that's the entire reason for politics in the first place. Politics without ethics is no better than a completely anarchic society.




posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardoom
 



Being a delegate is a far greater commitment than just casting your vote, you don't have a clue.

Um, no you don't, not when you think the vote is all that matters.
So, should I rub this in your face like 10 more times since your wrong?


No, it's not more important...it's only more important if you are trying to game the system and take delegates contrary to the popular vote.

The problem here is that once again, Ron Paul supporters think they know better than what the majority of their neighbors voted for.

In the general election...the vote is the only thing that matters...the most passionate Ron Paul support has no more voice than the most apathetic voter.

But I do love how you retreated to an old post...because you still can't man up and admit you are wrong.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77
 



You have no clue about right and wrong so don't even talk about it. Sit back in your cozy chair and shill for your pretty boy while other people trudge it out slugging lead in a desert halfway across the world. When your "world view" = the death of Americans, I would venture to say that mine is right.

There is very obviously right and wrong in everything, that's the entire reason for politics in the first place. Politics without ethics is no better than a completely anarchic society.


No, there is no right or wrong in politics...you sound like you should be on Fox News though with that way of thinking.

I have my opinion and my preference on how this country should be run...I know that it isn't the way everyone wants the country to be run...but that doesn't make them wrong. It only means they have a different preference.

Now I can take the policies they support and show what they will result in and show why I don't support those policies...but that is not saying they are "wrong"...just not my preference.


The thing that is wrong with politics is thinking like yours where you believe you are the only one that is "right" and so you don't respect anyone elses opinion.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Wookiep
 



Also, Santorum's delegates will not go to him since he dropped out.


Yes they will...unless he officially releases them.

Santorum and Gingrich have not released their delegates...so in the first round of voting at the convention...those delegates will still be bound to vote for them.


Would that essentially guarantee a second vote? I certainly wouldn't let it slide with that many delegates locked up by non–entities.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet
 


I'm not sure I understand your question...Romney may not need any of Santorum or Gingrich's delegates...he is positioned to get teh 1144 out right on his own.

If Santorum and Gingrich do release their delegates...that just makes it easier for Romney because some of them will probably go over to Romney. Some will go to Paul, but neither will get 100% of them...the will split somehow.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The ruling class picks the president, not us, and RP is not their pick.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
There is no right or wrong in politics....



Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I think this is where most Ron Paul supporters create their biggest delusion. They have honestly convinced themselves that there is only one "right" world view...and that is theirs...everyone else is wrong.


You have no clue about right and wrong so don't even talk about it. Sit back in your cozy chair and shill for your pretty boy while other people trudge it out slugging lead in a desert halfway across the world. When your "world view" = the death of Americans, I would venture to say that mine is right.

There is very obviously right and wrong in everything, that's the entire reason for politics in the first place. Politics without ethics is no better than a completely anarchic society.



Isnt politics without ethics what RP is all about? He is against almost every social program, is anti social safety net, anti public schools, anti environmental protection and hates organized labor. He wants to declaw every protection the 99 percent has against the one percent. He wants a nation of individuals duking it out on the state level. That would be ok if the playing field is level, it isnt.A Ron Paul America will be OPEN feudalism.
edit on 28-4-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here's a delegate count, not sure if it's trustworthy:

lemonglobalnews.blogspot.com.br...




posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patifier
Here's a delegate count, not sure if it's trustworthy:

lemonglobalnews.blogspot.com.br...








But I'm sure most Ron Paul supporters will take this count without question...even though it is so wrong.

Here is the real delegate count.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


actually, we all see you being the one making all the excuses hoping beyond hope that what is taking place isn't happening.
Isn't that why you troll RP threads?
If this goes to a brokered convention, which it certainly looks like it is then Dr. Paul has the delegates to flat out win it.
This must scare the Romney right out of you. It looks like it since you are still stalking these threads.
Is that what drives you to these threads? FEAR?


Everywhere I drive I see a lack of Obama, Romney, Santorum, Gingrich signs showing support. I mean, NOTHING!
Not one sign has yet to be seen. NADA.
But those Ron Paul signs get put up everywhere.
Sometimes you see them get taken down....but get put right back up with another one.
really, this must be frightening for you as it gets closer and closer.
All those Ron Paul supporters who were trained and have become delegates...wow, they are amassing for the finale.
Those Romney supporters? wELL, they voted in the primaries, their job is done...back to cribbage and gin.
Scary eh?



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2
 


Exactly what "excuses" have I made?

Facts are facts...Romney is winning...believe me, I wish Ron Paul was winning...it would be an easy win for Obama. Romney is going to give Obama a run...and he has a ton of money to do it with.

I keep saying I should just support Ron Paul because it would be an easy win for Obama...but I just can't lie to myself like that.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yes he will win............Romney cant win, he has no support in reality,,,80 % of his delegates are Paul supporters....ONLY PAUL SUPPORTERS UNDERSTAND THE DELEGATE PROCESS, lets get that straight right now,,,,,,Ive heard enough of dumb Obama supporters and stupid statements from "undecideds" to make albums...the only Obamney fans that ARE SMART are the ones who absolutely dont want freedom and want to be told "f" you by the media and love it...as long as they understand whats going on well enough to make a logical choice,,if more laws is what certain people want then they have my blessings to vote Obamney.....thats not what I want......



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Nucleardoom
 



Being a delegate is a far greater commitment than just casting your vote, you don't have a clue.

Um, no you don't, not when you think the vote is all that matters.
So, should I rub this in your face like 10 more times since your wrong?


No, it's not more important...it's only more important if you are trying to game the system and take delegates contrary to the popular vote.



If the nominee was supposed to be chosen by popular vote then.. uh... why don't they use the popular vote?

Me thinks you don't understand politics.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by manna2
 


Exactly what "excuses" have I made?

Facts are facts...Romney is winning...believe me, I wish Ron Paul was winning...it would be an easy win for Obama. Romney is going to give Obama a run...and he has a ton of money to do it with.

I keep saying I should just support Ron Paul because it would be an easy win for Obama...but I just can't lie to myself like that.


Actually Ron Paul polls higher nationally than Obama while Romney does not. Obama, I must add, has a laughable approval rating.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by manna2
 


Exactly what "excuses" have I made?

Facts are facts...Romney is winning...believe me, I wish Ron Paul was winning...it would be an easy win for Obama. Romney is going to give Obama a run...and he has a ton of money to do it with.

I keep saying I should just support Ron Paul because it would be an easy win for Obama...but I just can't lie to myself like that.


Actually Ron Paul polls higher nationally than Obama while Romney does not. Obama, I must add, has a laughable approval rating.



Please go get the links to those polls.


And you just said I don't understand what's going on.



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OH SNAP

Outkast thinks Ron Paul only has 92 delegates.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ron Paul got 49 delegates last week alone.

articles.businessinsider.com...

Ron has aprox 500+



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by manna2
 


Exactly what "excuses" have I made?

Facts are facts...Romney is winning...believe me, I wish Ron Paul was winning...it would be an easy win for Obama. Romney is going to give Obama a run...and he has a ton of money to do it with.

I keep saying I should just support Ron Paul because it would be an easy win for Obama...but I just can't lie to myself like that.


Actually Ron Paul polls higher nationally than Obama while Romney does not. Obama, I must add, has a laughable approval rating.



Please go get the links to those polls.


And you just said I don't understand what's going on.


Absolutely.

Read it and weep:

finance.yahoo.com...



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar
 


And here are 60 other polls where Obama beats Paul.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Those two polls where Paul had a +1 and a +2 over Obama....those are called outliers when 60+ other polls say otherwise.

But continue with your fantasy...you seem to be happy in it.
edit on 28-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


You asked for the links to the polls and they were provided to you yet your still in denial that your messiah might just be the second choice for the majority of voters this time around.

You asked for proof and you got it, but you just keep on spinning.

Because it is only 2 polls they don't actually exist then? That's crafting reality to your agenda.


Speaking of delusional...to not know your guy is in deep trouble in this election cycle proves you've got your head in the sand. I guess approval ratings mean nothing as well, the good news is he's up from the sub 20% he used to be at.


Obama Approval Rating
edit on 28-4-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


You asked for the links to the polls and they were provided to you yet your still in denial that your messiah might just be the second choice for the majority of voters this time around.

You asked for proof and you got it, but you just keep on spinning.

Keep up the good work crafting your own reality in spite of the proof provided.


Speaking of delusional...


60+ polls compared to two polls....yeah...it is me crafting my own reality.






top topics
 
13
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join