Will Ron Paul formally clinches the nomination on May 8?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital_desire
Ron Paul delegates strategy has won him delegates and make him the winner in Missouri (152 delegates), Washington, Iowa, Nevada, Minnasota, Colorado and more states are falling in.

My friend's father say Ron Paul will formally clinches the nomination on May 8, I have my fingers crossed.

Ron Paul 2012

I get one of those Star Trek alternate universe feelings....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod
I said in another thread, the delegate plan was extremely clever. He will either win the Repub nomination...or...he will go third party and take a huge chunk of delegates with him...thus assuring a Robo-Romney defeat. If he gets the nomination then he will assuredly beat POTUS Obama with the repub vote, the Independent vote and the vote from Dems not so happy with the POTUS....

If he goes third party I think that would make him a traitor and we would see 4 more years of Obama. If some how he gets the nomination we will once again see four more years of Obama....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Damrod
I said in another thread, the delegate plan was extremely clever. He will either win the Repub nomination...or...he will go third party and take a huge chunk of delegates with him...thus assuring a Robo-Romney defeat. If he gets the nomination then he will assuredly beat POTUS Obama with the repub vote, the Independent vote and the vote from Dems not so happy with the POTUS....

If he goes third party I think that would make him a traitor and we would see 4 more years of Obama. If some how he gets the nomination we will once again see four more years of Obama....

Traitor to who? The GOP? That would be seen as a positive. They have given him plenty of fuel to get away with running 3rd party.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I am not going to say he will get the nomination, because they wouldn't let him have it, but even you have to admit they are hiding how big his true support is and they are ignoring that he is even in the race now.

He will get a lot of Santorum's support and delegates. Paul already has way more than reported and Romney much less. Romney never had real support, he had the straight ticket republicans vote, but those people never stick around to become delegates. I would say Paul will end up with several hundred delegates and Romney will end up short by several hundred and it will go to convention. At least I hope, but hell they may get him the number he needs through fraud it's hard to say with this GOP.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by digital_desire

Who's Ron Poul?

Just playing

RON PAUL 2012

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

The guy in the video is doing an excellent portrayal of the mentality that got us in this mess to begin with. The vote-by-the-seat-of-your-pants mentality is a real winner.
If Obama & Rmoney are the choices we have, Obama may as well can Biden and pick up ole' Mitt for the VP slot and we can do away with the election entirely if those are the "choices" we have.

Wow, I almost thought we had another Outcast on our hands.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom

The guy in the video is an example of why were in this mess to begin with. The vote-by-the-seat-of-your-pants mentality is a real winner.
If Obama & Rmoney are the choices we have, Obama may as well can Biden and pick up ole' Mitt for the VP slot and we can do away with the election entirely if those are the "choices" we have.

Please listen to what he says in the video.
edit on 27-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Nucleardoom

It's reality that Paul is going to clinch the nomination in 11 days???

A little reality from Paul supporters would be a nice thing to see...but unfortunately...I'm not seeing it.

If you honestly believe he is going to clinch the nomination on May 8th...please give a detailed account on how exactly that is going to happen.

The only person who might think Paul is gonna win May 8th is some dude's dad, you know, the OP whose thread you are posting in
.... Stop insinuating Paul supporters are claiming this and stop saying Paul supporters don't live in reality because of it.

The guy in the video is doing an excellent portrayal of the mentality that got us in this mess to begin with. The vote-by-the-seat-of-your-pants mentality is a real winner.

Read that video's description page.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I don't get it. This is the only thing I see in the video description...

(THIS VIDEO IS A SATIRE) Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=504777444

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Did you change your comment?
Or did I totally missed this

The guy in the video is doing an excellent portrayal of the mentality that got us in this mess to begin with.
?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by Swills

I don't get it. This is the only thing I see in the video description...

(THIS VIDEO IS A SATIRE) Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=504777444

Really?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The guy in the video is doing an excellent portrayal
reply to post by Swills

Yea, I looked at the Youtube comments that's why I edited the post to say "excellent portrayal".

Almost thought we had another "informed" voter.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The guy in the video is doing an excellent portrayal
reply to post by Swills

Yea, I looked at the Youtube comments that's why I edited the post to say "excellent portrayal".

Almost thought we had another "informed" voter.

Cool, for a second there I thought it was time for me to go to sleep.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Illogical excuse after excuse?? Seriously dude? As in all of your illogical excuses for Obama???? Yea, right! As a previous poster brought up. Why do you even care about Ron Paul? According to you, he doesn't stand a chance right? Well if that is the case, knowing that you come on here and religiously support Obama, why are you even on this thread wasting your time???? I don't have to do or say anything to show what your are about. You seem to do a fine job in proving it all on your own!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I dont get it?

It says RP only has 76...
www.cnn.com...

And you believe CNN's reports? If you do, you probably shouldn't be on ATS.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Nucleardoom

It's reality that Paul is going to clinch the nomination in 11 days???

A little reality from Paul supporters would be a nice thing to see...but unfortunately...I'm not seeing it.

If you honestly believe he is going to clinch the nomination on May 8th...please give a detailed account on how exactly that is going to happen.

A little reality from Paul supporters??

Let us look at the Reality.....

You have one Poster on ATS who claims Paul can win in 11 days. You have maybe 2 posters who replied who appear to agree. Yet your post implies that all Ron Paul supporters are living in fantasy land and believe as the OP does when in reality, it's 3 posters.

Reality also tells us that Ron Paul's strategy is working. He said it on election night in Minnesota, and he is now being proven correct. He has claimed over and over again that the goal is a brokered Convention, multiple votes, and a process in which delegates are able to vote with their conscience instead of by what they are told. Time will tell is it works out that way, but thus far the reality is, it is not only possible but very likely.

Yet when looking at some of your postings all over ATS, one would be lead to believe that come Convention time, Romney will have the delegates, get the nomination after the first vote and seal the deal.... yet reality would suggest that this scenario is looking less likely by the day.

What amazes me most about the Anti Paul crowd here on ATS is how easily and willfully blinded you all are. You all see evidence of fraud and shady dealings and yet you cheer for it and support it all because of your dislike, and in some cases hate, of Ron Paul. Yet the reality of it all is that it doesnt matter if you are Republican, Democrat, A Ron Paul supporter, an Obama supporter, a Romney supporter. The reality is, the ONLY thing that matters is how clearly we can see the corruption in the process. The reality is criminals always repeat their crimes. The reality is, if it so easy to manipulate the process today... it will be even easier tomorrow.

So while you guys turn your head to the corruption and look the other way today, because it's only Ron Paul and you don't care anyway... tomorrow it may be YOUR Candidate and someone you will care about in 4 years, or 8, or 12, or 16.

That my friend, is reality.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why anyone would support Obama?

People need to grow up (including most adults I know, family members included) and stop living in a popularity contest. We need to do what's best for humankind and our children and their future children.

I'm so glad I woke up.

ETA:
Ron Paul 2012
edit on 27-4-2012 by yahtzeestone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I dont get it?

It says RP only has 76...
www.cnn.com...

And you believe CNN's reports? If you do, you probably shouldn't be on ATS.

Perhaps he has to because it is his job.. The number of govt drones on this thread is typical.\

P

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Some people might be very interested in this Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC... Ron Paul getting enough delegates is apparently not beyond the realm of possibility ... lets hear the debunking commence

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm also fully aware that Ron Paul's delegate game won't win him the nomination.

You obviously too are in denial.

After the first set of votes, should Romney not get the required delegates to win the nominations, you do understand that there are no more bound delegates, correct. Meaning that the "delegate game" as you put it, is already won so long as Romney is unable to secure the first vote because Paul is the only one who has been playing it. Even the bound delegates are known Paul supporters who, after the first vote should fail to choose a nominee, will then vote for Ron Paul.

The popular vote means nothing in the primaries, and it doesn't have to. We the people are the ones that have allowed ourselves to become accepted to the rules of each of the two party system, so now we must abide by it and the rules are simple. Warren G. Harding won the nomination and the Presidency without winning a single state because the delegates agreed to be behind him. Ron Paul did the same thing, albeit he planned it out in a more defined strategy than the Harding campaign did.

And more power to him. If that it what it takes for anyone who isn't a hand picked establishment candidate to get involved in the system, then do what it takes.

Honestly though, to say that it isn't possible, you are truly in denial OK. It has happened before with Harding, and it has come very close to happening with other nominees in the past, nominees who didn't have such a defined strategy of delegate hunting at the Paul campaign.

Is it a shoe in? Nope. Is he going to clinch in 11 days? I don't see how that would even be possible. There are still the bound delegates and the off chance that the delegate hunting doesn't keep enough away from Romney to give him the majority needed. I'm pretty sure though that the establishment realized all too late what was going on which is why they pulled Santorum and Gingrich out now, but I believe it is too little too late. They were pulling the much needed couple of delegates away from Romney that could have made it easier for him to secure the 1144 but now, with most of the race off - it is a little too late for that.

Will they release their delegates? Who knows? Either way, it is a double edged sword. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. A good portion of them will probably go to Ron Paul, but there is the chance that they would give Romney the few needed supporters he needs to clinch this in the first vote.

Time will tell, but the game is certainly not up for Ron Paul and there is a very real possibility of him winning the nomination. Once again, you are in denial to say otherwise.

edit on 27-4-2012 by gwydionblack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join