It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minorities are attacked or ignored by "truthers" and "free thinkers" in the movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

If I remember correctly she never stated that she was for Obama...

So please.. Stop..

But yes I have followed through the conversation.. Except when I get to your comments I usually halfway read them because all I see is how right you are and how wrong she is.

This whole thread began about race and you come here and string along the RP part and Obama part.. I have yet to see you even mention the part about Jesus being black because that is obviously not in your interests.. But it appears that RP is in your interests, so any attacks being made on him makes you feel the need to attack.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

LOL!

Perhaps it is a reflection of the growing desperation we find ourselves in. Everyone is looking for their "savior" on the political podium, attacking or trashing any ideology that resists putting all those eggs in one basket...

shame really.

edit on 27-4-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm not sure why my post got removed. Neither myself nor the person above me derailed the thread...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Same here.

I'm getting really tired of people's complaints and not allowing me to appeal or address them.

But now I don't remember what I said.

I do know I wasn't trolling, I just had an unpopular opinion.

I'm getting extremely tired of people calling me a hater or a troll or ridiculing me for having unpopular opinions.

And it's funny, whenever I complain about someone who's truly doing that, nothing ever gets done.
And what's even more perplexing is that this is the rant section, where just about all rants are really trolling of some sort.

Hypocrites, much?

edit on 27-4-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

White people NOT the white male.

LOL if you want to break it down to such ridiculous levels I am a super minority, a white male with green eyes.

Oh nose we're being oppressed!

The real minorities we should be concerned about are the capitalist owners of industry who manipulate government and society for their own benefit, at the expense of the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

The white male is NOT the minority in this country. White males run the show, man. Just saying...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join