It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORAD and USNORTHCOM Conduct ARDENT SENTRY 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So May 2-9, a multi-state exercise including smulated nukes will take place in North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Alaska, Connecticut and Nova Scotia and involve United States and Canadian military units.

the Air Force Global Strike Command will respond to a simulated Nuclear Weapons Incident (NUWAIX) on Minot Air Force Base.

This joint operation of the US and Canada involving simulated nuke response eerily reminds me of past exorcises that with much confusion and against huge odds turned into a real affair, one in NY (9/11] and subway disaster in England.

Hopefully there are no surprises during this operation.
We will see soon enough.

Source

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
So May 2-9, a multi-state exercise including smulated nukes will take place in North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Alaska, Connecticut and Nova Scotia and involve United States and Canadian military units.

the Air Force Global Strike Command will respond to a simulated Nuclear Weapons Incident (NUWAIX) on Minot Air Force Base.

This joint operation of the US and Canada involving simulated nuke response eerily reminds me of past exorcises that with much confusion and against huge odds turned into a real affair, one in NY (9/11] and subway disaster in England.

We will see soon enough.

Source

It seems they do this sort of thing to cause confusion if they are planning a false flag attack. If they do pull something off during that exercise, I GUARANTEE the media won't report that an exercise even took place. If by some miracle they actually do report it....it will just be a "coincidence". Like so many on 9/11. Hopefully their won't be any "coincidences" that day.
edit on 27-4-2012 by KibbleChild because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah, my state of Oregon gets to play with:

- Oregon, the Oregon National Guard will work with state and local officials to respond to numerous weather-related and security events.

I'm not sure how "numerous weather-related and security events" fit into the nuclear equation in a drill like this, but I'll be keeping an eye open on this. Thanks for the heads up OP!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

if you nuke somewhere, the wind, and ocean flow will move the radioactivity just like right now fukushima is radiating all of north hemisphere. weather is a very important variable when it comes to nuclear weapons.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Whenever Minot is mentioned it always reminds me of this story from 2007 which seemed to be the one that got the ball rolling.
Air Force investigates mistaken transport of nuclear warheads

Six nuclear warheads on cruise missiles were mistakenly carried on a flight from North Dakota to Louisiana last week, prompting a major investigation, military officials have confirmed.

And then there's this one from 2008:
Air Force Missile launch crew fell asleep

Three ballistic missile crew members in North Dakota fell asleep while holding classified launch code devices this month, triggering an investigation by military and National Security Agency experts, the Air Force said Thursday.

It is not clear how long they were asleep.

And then there's this one from 2009:
Military Semi-Trailer With Missile Parts Overturns in ND

A semi-trailer payload transporter containing missile parts from Minot Air Force Base overturned Monday afternoon on a gravel road near Berthold, ND.

Then there are the stories of what happened to some of the people involved. Something like that original nuclear flight doesn't happen by accident. It has to be planned. There's a money trail and a key personnel change trail that leads up to today with the OP conjecture

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by ChachiArcola

if you nuke somewhere, the wind, and ocean flow will move the radioactivity just like right now fukushima is radiating all of north hemisphere. weather is a very important variable when it comes to nuclear weapons.

Actually, with Fukushima, there really is no need for a nuclear event.

The pool above reactor 4....decisive.

Seems, all there is left is waiting for affect.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

We will see soon enough.

Source

This website and others have taught me to look for that exact pattern. Ive read a lot of stories, I assume west coast will be hit first. I dont take what peeps on the net say for fact, but I do give them a read over and give their arguments a chance. Ive read about peoples "visions" and there is one particular one that stuck with me. Someone had a dream where they were at a sports game in a stadium, they presumed the San Francisco 49ers. There was either a water wave or fireball from some natural disaster or man made disaster and it was supposed to happen this year. That is scary and I hope that 9/11 really was terrorists because if the truthers are actually telling the truth, it looks like the US could nuke itself to start the next war. Scary scary stuff. Heres to hoping there are good people that prevent this.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

above ground nuclear testing was conducted in Nevada and what was the consequence?

our planet is very big.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm from nova scotia, I would not expect them to ever hold any sort of joint training here...
Hopefully that is all it is, is training exercises. Any idea where exactly these exercises are happening? Im going to be at the airport that night too..

Lol, now im all paranoid.. then again, i get paranoid when theres a fully armed nuclear sub in the harbour too (i live on the harbor)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I would guess Greenwood ...I assume you are in Halifax ?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by AzureSky

I would guess Greenwood ...I assume you are in Halifax ?

I'm from the dark side, Dartmouth. But close enough.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451
reply to post by skywalk

above ground nuclear testing was conducted in Nevada and what was the consequence?

our planet is very big.

An explosion of cancer worldwide, that we are still paying for.

Our planet isn't big enough.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So...

You exclude all the areas they are training in,

and look among the 150+ Nuclear Reactors elsewhere.

Pick the ones that are old, require a massive expenditure to bring them up to the correct safety specs.

A good chance some corporate 'friends' of the government
wont have to spend any profits on maintenance on their aging nuke plant,
only some small change to increase the insurance policy.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
"The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps..." ?

If you actually look at that thread, start around the end, it's less speculative and there are verified examples of stadiums/sports facilities-turned prison camps from at least 12 countries, including many examples from the US during ww2 and hurricane katrina.

I saw this thread and did a quick search for "ARDENT SENTRY 2012 stadium" and this turned up...

Oregon National Guard, local and regional agencies set to conduct emergency and disaster response training exercise
Oregon Military Department

04/27/12

The Vigilant Guard exercise is part of an international exercise, Ardent Sentry, conducted by U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM), and North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) focused on supporting civil authorities in disaster scenarios.

Citizen-Soldiers and Airmen from the Oregon National Guard, along with other Guard members from Puerto Rico, Washington, personnel from NORAD, and USNORTHCOM are scheduled to participate in disaster and security scenarios.

Twenty-four hour training is scheduled to take place at the following locations:

Autzen Stadium, Eugene, Ore. 2-3 May

Multiple military assets, to include the new HH-60 "Mike" model medevac Blackhawk helicopters, as well as personnel and specialized equipment from the CBRNE Enhanced Response Force-Plus team, are scheduled to be used throughout the exercise.

When requested, USNORTHCOM has the ability to support civil authorities with military capabilities to save lives, prevent human suffering, and mitigate severe property damage under the authority and control of a local dual-status commander. Ardent Sentry and Vigilant Guard are designed to test and train this ability.

The Oregon National Guard provides a reliable force of approximately 8,800 citizen-Soldiers and Airmen, who are fully equipped and trained to respond to natural or man-made incidents throughout Oregon and the region.

Now compare it to something posted in the thread I posted above, over a year ago. This is at least the second complex I've pointed out that subsequently was used for such drills...

Originally posted by maybehelpful

Originally posted by 1825114
You should really look at this one. It seems... blatant

Autzen Stadium, Eugene, Oregon
maps.google.com... 44.058386,-123.068419

There's a prison right there next to the stadium, a big national guard building right there, juvenile court and district court, masonic lodge (if that means anything to you), a mental health facility (Lane County Behavioral Health‎), etc...

All of that in one small area as if it's all part of the same business, surrounded by a canal/moat, one side of which is bordered by a river with railroad along the other side, and more fenced fields...

The Community Corrections Center‎ is along those railroad tracks too -
44.054967,-123.094377 (Community Corrections Center, West 5th Avenue, Eugene, OR)
www.lanecounty.org...

www.lanecounty.org...

The Department of Youth Services (DYS) provides assessment, probation, training, counseling and detention services for all youth, ages 12-17 years old, referred by local law enforcement because of criminal behavior. It is the branch of Lane County government responsible for services to youth accused of law violations or judged delinquent by the juvenile court. DYS is funded from the Lane County general fund, along with some state and federal grant funding for new programs. The Juvenile Court is an arm of the Oregon state circuit court system and is housed at the department. DYS is staffed by groupworkers and counselors specializing in juvenile corrections. DYS staff are county employees and are all experienced in working with troubled youth. The department is organized into units: Administration, Detention Services, Intake Services, and Supervision Services. The Department of Youth Services is located in the Juvenile Justice Center building on the John Serbu Campus.

Place for the kids, place for the parents next door?

Look at the infrastructure/layout and think about how it could be used in a lockdown situation...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

ok come on now, that is a very big unsubstantiated claim,

I am not convinced that low levels of radiation are a bad thing. Life and the human bodies as examples are very adaptive to surroundings.

When I remove agenda from the mix, everything is what it is.

here let me show you. Take last year.In Dec. 2010 many important sounding people lets take Mike Rupport as example, made YOUTUBE videos how the US dollar was to collapse any day and western civilization would die out, life as we know it.

Lets also take FEMA Camps, show me...there are none.

new topics

top topics

join