It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon has Crashed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuckerMe
But the perpendicular axis is the universal level

And this "knowledge" is derived from ..?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You're suggesting that a natural structure could build itself so tall as to leave the atmosphere and knock down a satellite?

Is there an example of this anywhere in the universe?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
You're suggesting that a natural structure could build itself so tall as to leave the atmosphere and knock down a satellite?

Research. A stalactite does not build up. It is created by drips of minerals from soil and sediment over many years. People in that field of knowledge can tell how long it takes these things to originate.

Best description I could possibly give is when a pregnant woman cries "water has broken" it doesnt come out of her mouth. Nor does the baby float out into outer space. Lands on the ground. And hopefully into faithful hands.

No scripture provided.
edit on 27-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Research. A stalactite does not build up. It is created by drips of minerals from soil and sediment over many years. People in that field of knowledge can tell how long it takes these things to originate.

Best description I could possibly give is when a pregnant woman cries "water has broken" it doesnt come out of her mouth. Nor does the baby float out into outer space. Lands on the ground. And hopefully into faithful hands.

No scripture provided.

OK. Are you suggesting that the moon broke apart and fell to the south pole as long spears?

No riddles please.

ETA: What term would you use for the "build up" process of a stalactite? Grime "builds up". So what do your minerals do? Accumulate? You're trying to discount me with semantics.
edit on 27-4-2012 by WickettheRabbit because: Semantically speaking...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

No scripture provided.

I loved the baby bit and the breaking water...good analogy.

Hey OP Micheal Stipe wondered this...

Nightswimming, remembering that night
September’s coming soon
I’m pining for the moon
And what if there were two
Side by side in orbit
Around the fairest sun?
That bright, tight forever drum
Could not describe nightswimming

Perhaps you have been listening too much to R.E.M.?

I see no science in relating to the impact of a 2nd moon, that is not to say it didn't happen or is not possible. But your assumption and description of a huge rock formation (created in underground caves of all things) puncturing and then dragging down a moon is in no way valid, scientific or frankly even plausible...
edit on 27-4-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is another tread. Maybe a little more help PREceeding the nature of earth. and how it derived.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Great thread OP. I for one have always though that Australia was the remains of the third moon of Earth when it crashed and caused the great flood that wiped out Lemuria and Atlantis

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No scripture provided.

OK. Are you suggesting that the moon broke apart and fell to the south pole as long spears?

No riddles please.

ETA: What term would you use for the "build up" process of a stalactite? Grime "builds up". So what do your minerals do? Accumulate? You're trying to discount me with semantics.
edit on 27-4-2012 by WickettheRabbit because: Semantically speaking...

Stalactite form from a slow drip downward. Thats what is so unique about the story. How do the continents of land slowly move nothward. And the stalactites form downward. Needless to say its just a cycle. such as the picture in the OP that show metal filings and how they work with a magnet. The currents come out at the bottom and circle back to the top. Afterward this formation took out one of the earth's moon

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros

Certainly not from the facts:
Axial tilt=

Mercury's axis tilt is 0°.
Venus' axis tilt is 177.4°.
Earth's axis tilt is 23.5°.
Mars' axis tilt is 25.2°.
Jupiter's axis tilt is 3.1°.
Saturn's axis tilt is 25.3°.
Uranus' axis tilt is 97.8°.
Neptune's axis tilt is 28.8°.
Pluto's axis tilt is 122.5°

these are all relative to the planet(oid)'s orbit. It also explains the retrograde rotation of Venus and Uranus "barrel rolling" (as viewed on the elliptic) around the sun.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
your thoughts (op) are interesting...I wounder if you have read "The Law Of One"? it may give you the understanding you seek...here is a sample of it which I think relates to this thread from www.divinecosmos.com...

E. SPIRALING LIGHT ENERGIES IN AN EXPANDING SPHERE FORM SPECIFIC GEOMETRIES FOR EACH DIMENSION

[Note: Again, this is an area where further research was needed to flesh out the cosmological design that Ra was setting forth. As explained in Convergence, researchers such as Dr. Hans Jenny have proven that sphere-based Platonic Solid geometries emerge within a vibrating fluid, their edges or nodes formed by visible spiraling lines. One example of this is as follows:

What we see in fluid vibrations holds true for density vibrations as well. Thus, each density has a specific geometry. The ancient Vedic Hindu cosmology clearly defined these geometries for each density, most likely from an Atlantean inheritance of Ra’s teachings.]

[Note: What we do have from Ra is a clear description of these energy forms, representing the dimensions, emerging on the Earth as well as within the human energy field. Ra makes us see that the importance of these energy forms is in the fact that energy is continually streaming into and back out of them, especially at their corners or node points, which Ra often refers to as “nexi.”]

RA: Imagine, if you will, the many force fields of the Earth in their geometrically precise web. Energies stream into the Earth planes, as you would call them, from magnetically determined points. Due to growing thought-form distortions in understanding of the Law of One, the planet itself was seen to have the potential for imbalance. The balancing pyramidal structures (built by the Confederation) were charged with crystals which drew the appropriate balance from the

ENERGY FORCES STREAMING INTO THE VARIOUS GEOMETRICAL CENTERS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY WHICH SURROUND AND SHAPE THE PLANETARY SPHERE.

[Note: When the Global Grid is properly mapped, as in the Becker-Hagens map featured in chapter 11 of The Science of Oneness, it is indeed easy to see how the Grid shapes our planetary landmasses. And of course, the sites of ancient pyramids fit perfectly over these grid nodes and lines.]

RA: Only the ghost of the streaming (energy into the Great Pyramid) still remains due to the shifting of the streaming points which is in turn due to the shifting electromagnetic field of your planet... (B1, S4, 81-82)

RA: Love creating light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points or nexi of entrance.

These streamings are then available to the individual who, like the planet, is a web of electromagnetic energy fields with points or nexi of entrance. (B1, S15, 144)

RA: The gate to intelligent infinity can only be opened when an understanding of the in-streamings of intelligent energy are opened unto the healer. These are the so-called Natural Laws of your local space/time continuum and its web of electromagnetic sources or nexi of in-streaming energy. (B1, S17, 164)

RA: The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces (intelligent energy) expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it. (B1, S17, 160)

RA: IT IS CORRECT THAT THERE IS A CORRELATION BETWEEN THE ENERGY FIELD OF AN ENTITY OF YOUR NATURE AND PLANETARY BODIES, FOR ALL MATERIAL IS CONSTRUCTED BY MEANS OF THE DYNAMIC TENSION OF THE MAGNETIC FIELD.

THE LINES OF FORCE IN BOTH CASES MAY BE SEEN TO BE MUCH LIKE THE INTERWEAVING SPIRALS OF THE BRAIDED HAIR.

THUS POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WIND AND INTERWEAVE FORMING GEOMETRIC RELATIONSHIPS IN THE ENERGY FIELDS OF BOTH PERSONS, AS YOU WOULD CALL A MIND/BODY/SPIRIT COMPLEX, AND PLANETS.

as a matter of fact, if you study David Wilcock's entire website your understanding will greatly increase.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible

Certainly not from the facts:
Axial tilt=

Mercury's axis tilt is 0°.
Venus' axis tilt is 177.4°.
Earth's axis tilt is 23.5°.
Mars' axis tilt is 25.2°.
Jupiter's axis tilt is 3.1°.
Saturn's axis tilt is 25.3°.
Uranus' axis tilt is 97.8°.
Neptune's axis tilt is 28.8°.
Pluto's axis tilt is 122.5°

these are all relative to the planet(oid)'s orbit. It also explains the retrograde rotation of Venus and Uranus "barrel rolling" (as viewed on the elliptic) around the sun.

Logic then dictates that magical things grew from all these celestial bodies and then moons crashed into them

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

Logic would seem to dictate that. However, one should never let logic or facts get in the way of a good belief .

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SuckerMe

It's stupid crap like this that makes people look down on the mental ability of Christians. Don't blend religion with bad science. Show actual scientific evidence for this second moon "many believe existed". I don't believe it, there's no scientific evidence I am aware of for it, and I don't know any one else who talks about that darn second moon we used to have.

Please, just stop. Gather scientific evidence and proofs and post it. Because all you did was try to use the Bible to support something that is unsupportable, in the process making the Bible look like a joke.

Edit: Just an FYI the Bible does not support an idea of a 2nd moon and even clearly states there is only 1 moon, this is foolishness.

Gen 1:16 "God made two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars."
edit on 30-4-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

You are aware that the moon is not a light ?

It merely reflects sunlight.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by SuckerMe

It's stupid crap like this that makes people look down on the mental ability of Christians. Don't blend religion with bad science. Show actual scientific evidence for this second moon "many believe existed". I don't believe it, there's no scientific evidence I am aware of for it, and I don't know any one else who talks about that darn second moon we used to have.

Please, just stop. Gather scientific evidence and proofs and post it. Because all you did was try to use the Bible to support something that is unsupportable, in the process making the Bible look like a joke.

Edit: Just an FYI the Bible does not support an idea of a 2nd moon and even clearly states there is only 1 moon, this is foolishness.

Gen 1:16 "God made two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars."
edit on 30-4-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

Hosea 2:11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts. (KJV)

'Moons' looks plural too me!

Religion only means one is predetermined. You feel someone else must interpret the bible for you and deduct the things you see and hear. The evidence of God is not in a book but around us. And that is the telescope we use to find him. Not only in reproduction but animals for instance. An ant has more mentality than any human on earth. Sit and watch them and discover that as humans we could not even mimic an ant. Religion has hindered our vision and dreams to believe a lie. Jesus. Success.

God set the stage of hope with the NT. Hoping you would turn back to him. So much that even in the book of Malachi he says 'saith the Lord" 25 times to get your attention. And had you started at the beginning of the book (like any good book or movie) you would know much more before the NT. Sorry about that.

Isaiah 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: (KJV)
Isaiah 56:10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. (KJV)

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. (KJV)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
inb4 ancient aliens grabbed the earth and flipped it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Hosea 2:11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts. (KJV)

Yeah, it's totally not referring to months as "moons". No no. It's saying that this person will literally get many new astral bodies that we refer to as moons..

edit on 3-5-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There was a time when the "moon" crash into earth. It was billions of years ago and it was actually a planetoid. The dust and debris from the collision gravitated together and formed the moon. If there was a second moon, it disappeared long before the dawn of man, and probably life itself, but why would it crash to earth? The moon right now is moving away from the earth a few inches per year. Seems like a big stretch to try to justify your faith with a story as silly as the great flood.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yeah, it's totally not referring to months as "moons". No no. It's saying that this person will literally get many new astral bodies that we refer to as moons..

edit on 3-5-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

The "new moons" could refer to the phases of the moon. Which seems likely when you look at it in context with the mention of feast days and sabbaths, which are set by a lunar calendar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join