It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon has Crashed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
With technology improving and satellites in the sky our eyes have never been so advanced to see things that happened in the distant past.

Many today feel that earth had more than 1 moon in its lifetime since creation by God. And since our planet is not straight with the rest of the universe there is obviously something missing that balances our planet.

So now add this logic to the idea that earth has flipped at one point and time. What truely could have taken place? Of course our north and south magnetic poles show some kind of shift by their current behavior. Sporadic movements that baffle science.

Was this a natural occurence or did someone or something just reach out. Grab the earth and flip it. Looking at the pictures below it would suggest that this could have taken place. And more important, with a passage from the Bible it sounds as if some knew about this happening.

Isaiah 24:1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.(KJV)
Isaiah 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? (KJV)

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

From other models such as IRAS images we can see that with the torn fabric of the universe this is looking to be more real than imaginary.

But what has received my attention in the last few months is the south pole ice cap. The size and dept of the ice are huge. A 9000 ft thick sheet of ice. And only recently have they been able to get a glimpse of what lies under this massive ice continent. Mountains. Huge skinny narrow mountains. However, these are not just ordinary mountains. All with an extremely small base and some over 9000ft tall poking through the ice cap. Sounds comparable to a crown of thorns. So could these formations be classified as mountains? Probably not. One of the first natural historians decribed another formation of this pattern, revealed in caves around the world called stalactite.

Google earth shows the depth at the NP is approximatly 14000 ft. And looks like a sinkhole in the arctic ocean. But this is a massive sink hole. With the complete inside falling out at the SP. On another note looking at convergence charts of continents they show the continents shift northward and seem to be headed directly toward this massive sinkhole. As it makes one huge cycle. And again with google earth this is easily confirmed with our own eyes looking at the continents especially Austrilia and how they seem to be dragged from south to north. Tear dropped shapes also reveal the same pattern. Apply this pattern over 43 million years.

So with the earth working like a magnet. These arrays make a loop playing on gravitational pull.
en.wikipedia.org...:Magnet0873.png

I claim that these stalactite grew so anormous in the past and through the atmoshpere that they eventually took out one moon. And it possibly sits in the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico. With the gravitaional pull operating like the magnet it pulled these stalactite formations back to the earth creating the east and west continent many, many years ago.

No proof exists about what these rocks could be in the Gulf of Mexico. There has not been no actual test. But google earth reveals the hugh rocks that sit there in a ' T ' formation.

But just a thought.

edit on 27-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: spell

edit on 27-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: spacing

edit on 27-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SuckerMe

Look, I respect your beliefs. I am Agnostic, but I also do not subscribe to the theory that just because science cannot explain certain things that is HAS to be the work of god. The universe works in mysterious ways that us puny little humans, (who like to think we know everything) cannot fully understand.

I respect your post, but it seems as if you are trying to incorporate certain elements of your religion into this post just to try and spread the ideals and concept of your idea of 'God'.

I know that I did not have to read this post, but it is kind of unfair to name your post something that has to do with astronomy, only to find out that the entire post is loaded with religious overtones.

Please try to be fair and neutral. You don't see me creating posts and loading them with anti-religious ideals.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

"Many today feel that earth had more than 1 moon in its lifetime since creation by God."

I don't mean to derail the thread here, but how can you prove the above statement. You say it as if it is ABSOLUTE and that everyone who comes here to read this post must automatically take that statement as undeniable truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Apoligize for the spacing. Transfered from notepad

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
wow I never knew any of this,but it reminds me of this seminar by the late David Flynn
he talks about earth formations around Tiahuanaco and Velikofsky and others including native legends that tell of a series of former moons that have crashed to the Earth
this is the first video in a series of I think ten

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The moon has crashed; and it was found to be running Windows.
Computer geeks around the world insist that it be reformatted and to have Linux installed.
Apple shares dropped in price, as Apple lost its bid for the Moon OS....

M.

(I hadda.)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaeus

"Many today feel that earth had more than 1 moon in its lifetime since creation by God."

I don't mean to derail the thread here, but how can you prove the above statement. You say it as if it is ABSOLUTE and that everyone who comes here to read this post must automatically take that statement as undeniable truth.

Well 'ABSOLUTE' to me for sure. And I thank you for posting your thought. Thats is what Im after. What does Amaeus think? I just put it out there and it automatically got you thinking for or against. And that is one large 'ABSOLUTE' whether it describes something or someone. The idea we can think for ourselves. Brilliant isnt it or he or whatever.

Its worked the same all along. I give a vision in words. You translate to what you believe. Same with the Bible. Words that started only from a vision. We just have to get the words back to exactly that, a vision.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: (KJV)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
To the OP....

When you start quoting scripture in a thread with a misleading title...this is where I lose interest. You have shown your agenda...

Des

edit on 27-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Thank you for proving my point even further. No hostility intended.

Good day to you, sir.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Sporadic movements that baffle science.

Huh? Science adequately explains the drift of the magnetic poles as it's caused by the fact that our magnetic field is generated by the internal dynamo at the earths core, namely, moving fluid. As such, it's not a cut and paste, this is always direct north type thing, it fluctuates.

i'm sorry, I had to stop reading there, because I can only assume the rest of your post is based on misunderstanding the science, or outright ignoring it as you did right there.

Anyways, for reference:

The magnetic field of the Earth, and those planets that have magnetic fields are generated by dynamo action in which convection of molten iron in the planetary core generates electric currents which in turn give rise to magnetic fields.[8] Most scientists believe that reversals are an inherent aspect of this process. In simulations, it is observed that magnetic field lines can sometimes become tangled and disorganized through the chaotic motions of liquid metal in the Earth's core. For example, Gary Glatzmaier and collaborator Paul Roberts of UCLA have made a numerical model of the electromagnetic, fluid dynamical processes of Earth's interior. Their simulation reproduced key features of the magnetic field over more than 40,000 years of simulated time. Additionally, the computer-generated field reversed itself.[27][28] Global field reversals at irregular intervals have also been observed in the laboratory liquid metal experiment VKS2.[29]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-4-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I quit reading after you declared "Many today feel that earth had more than 1 moon in its lifetime since creation by God.". Your title got my attention but the religious content made me leave.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

science.nasa.gov...

Photo shows the drift over a period of 1800's to 2001. No equal paces here. Sporadic.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have a headache trying to understand what you are saying.... You think a giant stalagmite (a stalactite grows down) grew up from the surface of the earth and knocked a moon out of orbit which then crashed to earth, and that a few bible passages support this hypothesize? interesting...... One glaringly obvious hole in this idea, is where are the remnants of this object? If it happened 40 million years ago? there would still be debris all over the place. I doubt the earth could even recover from such a catastophe in that time frame even.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

Why don't you just tell him how to write all his threads in the future so they suit you ?

SnF
edit on 27-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuckerMe
since our planet is not straight with the rest of the universe

What does that even mean?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Que the antagonist. I was just making a point, and as you can see, there are a few that agree with me.

I apologize for not being a religious fanatic/zealot.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

why do people have to mix in beliefs, facts and GOD, WHY GOD? there is no god. god is everything and nothing.

you have done more for yourself then god has done for you, so you are more of a god then god has been for you.

therefore saying god created something doesnt make sense, what is your proof that god exist? i see you have none, well sorry but your good is a myth.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

It means I was trying to make the wording and post short as possible. But the perpendicular axis is the universal level and earth sets at a slope to it. No scientist so my words are not scientific. Just like topics with earth and universe.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: broken link

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

No need for apology. I have come to realize that everyone has an agenda. If a higher being didnt have something to do with it what happened. The bible is only a control knob to get us thinking. Is it truth or real? But we can use it as a barameter to see what they were thinking once upon a time.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk

why do people have to mix in beliefs, facts and GOD, WHY GOD? there is no god. god is everything and nothing.

you have done more for yourself then god has done for you, so you are more of a god then god has been for you.

therefore saying god created something doesnt make sense, what is your proof that god exist? i see you have none, well sorry but your good is a myth.

It cant be can it? Google earth has supplied us with more than we know. Go to google sky and turn on the IRAS under the features and see the ring of fire that circles every living being in this universe, galaxy, solar system. What image would we have of this ring of fire if the earth (rotation) just stopped? Clearly this ring is present in our own solar system when looking at the planet saturn. Dead planet with frozen ring that once gave it life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join