It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American And Russian Troops Set To Impose Global Government, Suppress Popular Revolts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

clearly, you haven't read the entire thread.

the foundation of the article, the joint terror drill, is, possibly, real but the article states that the russians will take over US facilities as part of the drill and that is a blatant lie. 20 russians, on a military base, will be involved in the drill. that's it. no russians, armed iwth US weapons, taking over the airport or any other facility.

that's the hoax part as it all seems to eminate from the sorcha faal website.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Im from Colorado and can verify that it has become an increasingly paranoid place to live in the years since 9/11.

Anyhow Mountaingirl, just keep an eye out for anything unusual and make sure to keep us posted.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ha, you are right, I didn't catch the Sorch Faal or whatever until after I posted
I tried to vet the information with the dates and basic outline and kept coming up with the same article. So, the gist of it then is that there could still be or still some training exercise at Ft. Carson? I still find that interesting.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi fellow investigators,
First off if there is a threat in Denver of a terrorist attack,
WTF does Russia have to do with it?? Or their armed forces?? Is the space buddy crap supposed to stretch THAT far?? Has this been a set up?
If god forbid, our military and commander in chief can not handle an attack of this nature ALONE then you know, we are F ed from jump street.
Look how they handled 911

We all know the msn and fox and the entire media has become the tool of a very, very small group with common interests.

The military is composed of a lot of diverse factions and groups.
Not to mention xE/ Blackwater and the little known dealings of the US in the Balkans. (possible recruits for a coup??)
Why is our National Guard not handeling these matters ???
Where the f are they???

The purged hierarchy of the old USSR and I stress this, ARE amongst us.
You need to decide whether you can trust THEM or the retracted, redacted MAYBE not so Bolshevik, Mother Russia of today. The Romanov style vs the Trotsky style,
There's a zillion possibilities. I suggest report the truth here. Folks on the ground are crucial.
BUT you cannot trust a soul on this site. eeerrr maybe a moderator and me.Lol

Truth is Russians need not apply for the defense of America. If they want to help JUMP back in the real mix in Afghanistan and send our gaurd home where they belong.
Getting this correct may be very important for the near future.
STAY cool.
I report you decide ljb
edit on 4/27/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

I don't care which way the story is spun.

It doesn't sit well with me. I am in full alert mode.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

I don't care which way the story is spun.

It doesn't sit well with me. I am in full alert mode.

Fair enough you are closer.
I have been on stand by Alert since 1964
I will remain on Stand by but vigilant.
be safe ljb

You need to find a way to get this out of NWO nobody cares.
In order to do that you need better sources.
PS have you heard from ZeroKnowledge???
I hope you finished the history lesson on your own

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It amazes me what a lot of tabloid spice will do for a topic.

Earlier much more sane thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
drew little response.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
It amazes me what a lot of tabloid spice will do for a topic.

Earlier much more sane thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
drew little response.

Hi ogh,
Why do you think that is??
What forum??
thanks ljb

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Why does tabloid crap sell? There are many possibilities, human nature, flooded by ATS shills, simple minded members unable/unwilling to use a bit of logic or common sense, total paranoia, .... Take your pick.

Why do posters choose the tabloid route? Star and flag seekers, pranksters, ATS 'marketing plan' or all the reasonable conspiracy topics have long ago been covered/exhausted.

I have become very disappointed with the poor quality of the posts on ATS but the 'numbers' are probably positive for them. Reminds me of decent radio talk show hosts who suddenly discover the Nielsen ratings, quality goes to hell and controversy soars.

Regards

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx

Why does tabloid crap sell? There are many possibilities, human nature, flooded by ATS shills, simple minded members unable/unwilling to use a bit of logic or common sense, total paranoia, .... Take your pick.

Why do posters choose the tabloid route? Star and flag seekers, pranksters, ATS 'marketing plan' or all the reasonable conspiracy topics have long ago been covered/exhausted.

I have become very disappointed with the poor quality of the posts on ATS but the 'numbers' are probably positive for them. Reminds me of decent radio talk show hosts who suddenly discover the Nielsen ratings, quality goes to hell and controversy soars.

Regards

Thanks,
I guess that is why I stress history. Learned from both sides.
And some thought training to be able to read between those lines.
If nothing else it can help you discriminate through the noise.
Let's hope the war of thought can keep the war of violence off the shores of America and end the ones America is responsible for overseas.
the best ljb

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join