It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American And Russian Troops Set To Impose Global Government, Suppress Popular Revolts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Department of Homeland Security

National Level Exercise

National, last I checked, meant just the home nation, not inclusive of Russia, or any other country, which would mean the DHS NLE referenced has nothing to do with the supposed Joint Russian/US terror drill that the opening post is discussing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
HMMM, very Strange!!! if this info is real
edit on 27-4-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thank you Crakeur

I would be the last person on earth to think that if the skies over Denver were to be flooded by any troopers.
It would be front page news at least in the Denver papers and local news well in advance of that happening.
I am not saying that this is not true and don't mind conversation about it. BUT NOT in a FEAR mongering way.
puttin my dog face ljb

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

From that article:

circulating in the Kremlin today

Now all this is indeed interesting but when we see this quote it's 99.999% of the time Sorcha Faal.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I dug a bit and came across the phony NY Daily News site. I'm sure, with a bit more digging Sorcha will show up somewhere in this

reply to post by longjohnbritches

Every time a non-commercial or commuter aircraft flies in and around NYC they notify us well in advance. They also notify us whenever they hold any kind of drill, film a movie, clean the streets etc. To allow Russian troops the chance to operate, in a drill, on US soil, and notify the locals? I imagine there'd be a few 40 somethings out there who shouting about Wolverines as they fought back against the apparent invaders.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

and on closer review, going right to the source......

it's there. By Sorcha Faal on his site.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thanks again
I think the best thing to do here is keep this thread red hot as to expose it for what it is. Minimal to zero truth.
These folks are tricky. Getja a dawg a big damn dawg.

ljb

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Not so fast.
This has been confirmed by the Department of Defense.

www.thenewamerican.com...

“The U.S. military routinely conducts such joint exchanges with foreign forces to strengthen relationships, provide familiarization with each other's tactics and procedures, and to exchange best practices,” DoD spokesperson Snyder explained. “The end result of this type of program is that our military has improved operational effectiveness with foreign forces as well as, and in this case, supporting the defense reform of Russia.”

President Obama has made improved ties with the Russian government a top priority it seems. Last month during a security summit, Obama even promised to pursue yet another controversial agreement with Russian officials to further slash both governments’ nuclear arsenals, saying the U.S. already controls more than enough atomic weapons.

Despite several high-profile apparent disagreements in recent years — on Syria, Libya, missile shields, and more — outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev praised the Obama administration, saying relations between the two governments had reached their “best level” in a decade. Obama, meanwhile, thanked Medvedev for his “cooperation” and said he could not have asked for a “better partner” in Russia.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

and the last 2 paragraphs of your article:

Several prominent media outlets reporting on the Russian terror training in the U.S. picked up information from a well-known disinformation source. The almost certainly false “article” claimed — citing official “reports” allegedly circulating in the Kremlin — that Russian troops would also be tasked with taking over and holding certain CIA and NSA facilities.

However, the original source of claims — “whatdoesitmean.com” — is widely known as notoriously unreliable. Aside from the Department of Homeland Security, which used the hoax website to compile a report labeling most Americans potential right-wing terrorists, virtually all reputable information services have been aware of the disinformation peddling for years. DHS later retracted the report and apologized

edit on 27-4-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
here's where we stand with this.

there's a possibility that a terror drill might occur with 20 russian soldiers training alongside us forces.

there's no possibility that they will be taking over us facilities, using us weapons, as part of the exercise.

the blaze article linked in an early post used sorcha faal as a source and that, we know, is b.s.

the new american article states as much and also claims to have received DOD confirmation of the drill. The probable reason for no public notification of the drill is due to the drill being held within a military base and, therefore, no fear of frightening the public concerns.

so, the question is, since the opening post was based on the hoax aspect to the story, does the thread remain the hoax forum?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
www.state.gov...

In May 2011, EMERCOM (Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations) experts participated in U.S. nation level exercises in the central states of the United States focused on the response to a simulated devastating earthquake. In late summer, both FEMA and EMERCOM sent representatives to observe the NATO Civil Emergency Preparedness Exercise “CODRII 2011” in Moldova. This exercise was organized by NATO’s Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Center and involved a simulated earthquake with resulting victims, damage to critical infrastructure, chemical accidents, and a radiological incident.

It seems to me, that the countries are finally cooperating with one another, the cold war is hopefully over, and they've been working together for at least a couple of years now.

It is a long read, and I skimmed most of it.

Any article that states "the first time ever on American soil", like some of these recent "reports", is wrong, or hoaxing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

So at this point it's safe to say that key aspects of the original story are bogus. 

My apologies.

However, Agenda 21 is no hoax. Our sovereignty is slowly being handed to the UN, which is why stories like this don't seem beyond the realm of possibility. 

I believe the hoax bin is appropriate unless new information that substantiates the original claim is presented. 
edit on 27-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

So at this point it's safe to say that key aspects of the original story are bogus. 

I think that there is, possibly, truth in the joint drill being held on a base but Sorcha took that, turned it around and you wind up with Alex Jones reporting that the Russians will commandeer Gov't offices as part of a drill.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I would say that Russian troops is confirmed and the other stuff is just hear say.

So I dunno, your call.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Can you link the one that was related to sorcha fall just for more clarity?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

according to your post above, which claims to have received verification of the drill via the DoD, the Blaze article you linked on page one, for starters.

And any other site that took "us and russia to hold joint terror drill on US base" and turned it into US to arm russians and hold a drill where the russians take over US gov't offices, would be fake.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I see what you mean. I was just hoping to compare the blaze article to the known botched article. Just trying to clarify where the blaze article was pulling its sources from.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

scroll down and you'll see "US Calls For Russian Airborne Troops To “Take And Hold” Denver Airport"

by our favorite reporter

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ok Thanks.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

A bizarre report prepared by the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation that is circulating in the Kremlin today on the joint US-Russia military drills taking place next month in the State of Colorado says that the plans received from the Americans call for Russian Airborne Troops (VDV) during this strange exercise to “take and hold” the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA) main facility, the National Security Agencies (NSA) main facility and the Denver International Airport (DIA).

snip----

edit on 27-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I was going to post about this, until I found this thread. i found it today on some random site when looking up info about NATO. Considering the two, if this happens, are going to overlap, it's very interesting, especially considering all of the government's own fear mongering over NATO. My mother lives in the Chicagoland area and it is very, very weird what's going on there. But alas, that's another conversation

I live in the Denver area and I can attest that there have been such strange goings-on for the past year or so with drills and constant military visuals, it's very, very odd. To have this, I wouldn't be surprised. However, if this is going to go on, with paratroopers land in the city and the airports, how is this going to go over with the general public? Surely, some will panic. Will they be cordoning off sections of the airport with their drills? If so, very interesting, considering the timing of NATO and the construction efforts happening at DIA with their new "airport city" that will be breaking ground. We have constant military activity here, ranging from constant neighborhood flyovers with fighter jets and big black, low-flying helicopters, troop transporters traversing the interstates, DHS SUVs on the interstates, and an occasional DHS or some such RV-looking thing that has been around in our area on occasion. To boot, SWAT exercises have taken place 3 times that I'm aware of in Denver and Boulder over the past 9 months or so, full-scale exercises involving weapons. Last week Friday, I believe, was the most recent exercise, and Fox News Denver warned that if anyone saw SWAT team personnel around Boulder with weapons to not be afraid, it's just an exercise. Too many exercises lately, in my opinion.

Anyway, I said all of this because I don't think this should necessarily be in the hoax bin. The same article has been published a million different places on the web, so it will get some attention. Haven't heard about it on the news, but I'm going to send them the article and see if they know anything about it and maybe see if they'll check into it. I did this before the statewide exercise last June, I think it was, and emailed several stations who then covered it on the news, warning people not to be scared, they were just exercises, no schools were really being attacked, nor the shopping mall. Maybe that approach will work. If not, I'm going to get as close as I can to those areas on those dates and see for myself, camera in hand.

I have lived here enough years to know that the activity over the past year is not normal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join