It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look what I found at my house last night!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yah, it will go well right up to the day that the bull sees you messin with a member of his harem. Then he comes out of hiding and shows you his horns. Or that was pretty tall grass, how you know her baby elk is not bedded down nearby? If I was you, I would not be overly trusting of wildlife. There is a reason they call it wild...

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Thank you - as an animal lover I love to see animals respected. I could tell you know about animals as you lowered your body as you got nearer to her. She is beautiful and lucky to be near humans who can show her human care instead of a bullet. The noise you were making - is that a sound she would make or recognise? I know scant about Elks.

Makes me dream of a better healthier world where Children can grow up seeing animals in their natural habitat and not behind the bars of a cage or through reinforced glass.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Much Peace...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Its adorable !!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Dunno, I make it around horses so I figured I'd give it a try.

Btw, an address to people in this thread, you don't have to be against eating animals to respect them. I have no reason to make elk burgers but the thought doesn't offend me if I needed to.
I love animals, I really do, I don't think many people understand and enjoy nature as much as those who've grown up around it via a farm or something. I understand that everything eats though, and nature is brutality when it needs to be.

I'm not a hippie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join