It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are There Any Obama Supporters On ATS, If So Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

ok so theres one example,but I don't view that as a lack of respect more along the lines of once again showing how Obana care sucks, got anymore examples? Also I have to say that as far as lying and not keeping promises goes didn't he promise he would make sure we got a college football playoff system?? whatever happened to that lol

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RN311
reply to post by usmc0311

ok so theres one example,but I don't view that as a lack of respect more along the lines of once again showing how Obana care sucks, got anymore examples? Also I have to say that as far as lying and not keeping promises goes didn't he promise he would make sure we got a college football playoff system?? whatever happened to that lol

The overall condition of the VA system under his administration has deteriotated severely, and I hold him personally responsible for that for not using his position to help fix the problem. That is another issue that bugs me. There have been many incidents where he has shunned veterans. I will see if I can find some of the more recent articles or stories surrounding this issue.

<< 1   >>

join