It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do 2012 believers think that a new planet in the solar system would cause animal die offs?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There's a theory that goes something like "X planet puts out direct Gamma rays that change the DNA" I have no idea what that is all about. Unity_99 sez cows have alien DNA, U2U her.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

So how are birds in the middle of continents killed by high tides?

Or how are squids in the middle of the ocean killed by high tides?

How are bees killed off by high tides?

Just asking.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

So cows have alien DNA. So is mad cow disease due to too many or too few expressed alien genes?

So if there were all of these gamma rays how come death is so selective?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by TheMindWar

Its not a weird notion really when you actually consider the facts. Let us consider the fact that scientists now believe that a huge planet exists on the edge of our solar system and the fact that the majority of solar systems appear to be binary systems. there is no reason why our system is not a binary system with a second sun that went supernova a couple of million years ago.

But that said, we are far more likely to kill ourselves with stupid technology like Nuclear power stations than a rouge body in the solar system.

Maybe I'm being thick, but what does a huge planet 1/4 of a light year or further away kill animals?
How does being in a binary system kill animals?
How does a supernova a couple of million years ago kill animals now?

Are you referring to any particular new planet found in the solar system, in particular? Have you heard something? Is it one of those ever changing things out past pluto?

If you were researching ufology and read up on Lou Baldins long questions and answers on his site, you might be surprised to know some will tell you there are 40 or more planets in our solar system including closer than pluto but in the inner grouping, and we're only in this UV range/channel, and some things aren't planets even but cities in space, and its a lot different than we think.

So, I'm sure what you're really saying.

For the ones who think something will show up, they think its incoming, or dimensional I believe.

I for one have a bit of a feeling La Violette's theory and Pane Andov talking about this energy causing the sun to go red giant, is part of what some think is occurring.

I think Fourth Reicht has some bad plans here.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are you referring to any particular new planet found in the solar system, in particular? Have you heard something? Is it one of those ever changing things out past pluto?

Of course there are no new planets in the solar system especially ones within 320AU. People can pretend there are new planets. They do it all of the time.

The question in this thread is why people think that animal die offs are indicators of a new planet.

You mentioned Pane Andov. He lists all sorts of these events and does nothing with it. Why? Why does he keep this list which he does not connect into anything else. Rather useless don't you think?

I know he is a wacko who seems to understand very little about science.

So the question remains: why do animal deaths suggest to people that a new planet is nearby?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So how are birds in the middle of continents killed by high tides?

Or how are squids in the middle of the ocean killed by high tides?

How are bees killed off by high tides?

Just asking.

No your being typically disingenuous and you know it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Can you tell me how animals die off? I see no mechanism to do this.

How would an animal die off be due to a planet?

Why not be able to find a connection between the Moon and animal die offs?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Technically the moon can kill animals stereologist. Tides can kill animals that can't get away from them.
I just had to say that because you left the door open.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Gee whiz Beaver, you would think they would get it by now.

The Op asks if they would die off, so we are not trying to explain past animal die-offs.

The theory goes that the planet would be moving as it entered our solar syatem and throw a wrench into the eons long balance of gravity that exists between the sun and all the planets. If this gravtational influence was strong enough, it could result in earth changes that would cause huge die-offs of animals including humans. That certainly does not mean that such a planet exists or even if it did that it would have a great effect on earth. If it did it exist, it COULD have such an effect.

They believe this stuff because they are ....... ....y.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Technically the moon can kill animals stereologist. Tides can kill animals that can't get away from them. I just had to say that because you left the door open.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with the animal die offs which have made the news. Just like we are not discussing death due to floods or fires.

The issue is animal die offs and why some people think it is indicative of an approaching planet.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

If this gravtational influence was strong enough, it could result in earth changes that would cause huge die-offs of animals including humans.

I realize that is the claim, but what sorts of earth changes would do this. Gravity does not drive the weather. Gravity does not affect strong quakes. Gravity from other bodies does not affect eruptions.

Quakes and eruptions do not matter since they are not associated with the animal die offs that have been in the news.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I think the reason he lists things but does nothing with it, is what can he do? Theorizing is one thing, but aside from holding light, developing your awareness, trying to uncover more specifics, or find your life's purpose, there isn't alot we can do except perhaps not be afraid of things, stand in Love, speak up for one another, give a voice to the needy, envision safety.

What are we supposed to do?

We could rip apart those underground dumbs I suppose, just to shine some light in the dark secretive areas that have no right to exist on this planet especially at tax payer account.....

edit on 28-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

The Moon doesn't kill animals does it?

Why only animals? Why not plants?

Why only say birds and not the insects, mammals, fish, worms, reptiles, and other life in the area?

There's really nothing to speculate about, it's all crap. The only affect it would have on earth is a slight gravitational pull depending on how big it's supposed to be, and how close it's supposed to be. This would not kill animals.

What??? How could you come away from the movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" and not think that a new planet could kill animals? It isn't a matter - oh wait! An angel just appeared and told me to pray. Later!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Are you sure you didn't just find out something, and now are trying to find more information, because you're finally getting concerned about the state of our world?

If so, maybe you could share a little, if you can't out right, embellish it so they let it pass through, you know the way I've been assessing alot of threads on various forums for a long time, a way to either code something into our consciousness, so we help pull it in or a way to warn by being a fringe group giving warnings, so they don't target you.

Did you find something out recently?

You know, think up a good metaphor!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think the reason he lists things but does nothing with it, is what can he do? Theorizing is one thing, but aside from holding light, developing your awareness, trying to uncover more specifics, or find your life's purpose, there isn't alot we can do except perhaps not be afraid of things, stand in Love, speak up for one another, give a voice to the needy, envision safety.

I don't think that makes much sense to me. I see little purpose in providing what amounts to a laundry list unless there is some reason give as to why the laundry list is made in the first place.

I suggest that the laundry list does nothing more than tell me that these events are unrelated. The species and environment are different. Times of day are different. There does not appear to be a common trait to these events other than some animals died.

At best all Andov can hope to do is to sponsor fear - irrational fear based on nothing.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Are you sure you didn't just find out something, and now are trying to find more information, because you're finally getting concerned about the state of our world?

No. I am just perplexed as to how someone could possibly think that a new planet would be exposed by selective animal deaths.

Did you find something out recently?

I have always been unable to figure out why someone would think that a planet could kill animals. It is so weird. Of all of the possible effects this one is the oddest - at least to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Actually he provided alot of NASA stuff in his article, and thats why out of the long list of possibilities it ties in, but 2012 is just reaching. Who knows about that date. I think thats a NWO date myself.

Besides this world is being set free, don't see anything bad occurring, see it getting better.

But all of this can cause die offs. Geomagnetic fluctuations could as well. The core of this planet can, and the sun affects our core.

Did you watch that movie? Also the Day After Tomorrow? Think they put alot in movies.

For all we know they used their Scalar Wave technology too many times and like Tesla warned, it hurt the core.

It could all be a giant OOOPS!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

How is a new planet sized mass in the solar system going to kill?
Actually, I believe the opposite to be true. That is, when a planet in a solar system comes to its end, one way or another, and its debris scatters throughout the solar system hitting other planets. This massive amount of material will disrupt the surface to such a degree that mass extinction events can not be escaped.

It is theorized that is exactly what happened in our solar system and the end result being the asteroid belt that used to be a planet.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Its pretty obvious that those who really believe there is another object, as in a dwarf star, moon or planet, believe its incoming however.

I was told think the opposite of the sun, very cold not hot, shadow, not light, like the movie the Fog.

Soul polarity and frequeny affects everything in a planet, and the balance between light and dark within us, metphorically, is what keeps us grounded to earth, gravity.

So this fog is a heavy gravity item.

But that means its all Metaphysical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join