It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is devil worshipping ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I think its pretty self explanitory. You Worship the devil.

how do you come to this conclusion ? because i love science fiction movies and rock music ?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

how do you come to this conclusion ? because i love science fiction movies and rock music ?

I think "God" loves creativity through music and story telling, and satan seems to "infuse" his own take on this very wonderful part of being human as well....expression of thoughts and actions are powerful things.....

I guess we all have to make peace with what our "limits" are, and at the end of the day where we stand, lol, Startrek, or "Saw" movies, I couldn't even comprehend how "vicious" and horrible I see those movies are as being an assult on "mankind" .For myself, I reject the artistict "value" of these types of "entertainment", and yeah, I absolutely know people have a "right" to go there, but not for me.....not part of my lesson here...

Music♫ on the other hand is not so cut and dry to me, love rock music too, as well as most music, or at least have respect for the "soul" connection it takes to be a musician, lot's of "musical" influences in my life through family , friends, and soul mate....but this can be the "devils" playground.....and it's important to keep perspective, and reject things that "feel" wrong.......

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
this is satan talking.i brought you a world of majic.straight up icreated life in 2009 .id like to explain how but no.this is anubis i like you all burn in the under world.i talk to voices get how i said that.peace government but i am your government .satan

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BirDMan_X
this is satan talking.i brought you a world of majic.straight up icreated life in 2009 .id like to explain how but no.this is anubis i like you all burn in the under world.i talk to voices get how i said that.peace government but i am your government .satan

LOL...be careful being satan's "mouth piece"....maybe a sacastic joke....but it is not funny....and certainly no joke my friend......

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

I'd define Devil Worshiping as someone who has a religious believe that involves a demi-god style evil antagonist, and worshiping that character instead of the god sanctioned by the religion.

I would fully agree. Anton Lavey was just against organized Christianity, like many others, including myself are. Lavey did everything Christian backwards to produce an effect, and it did. He even lived in a black house, I am told.

I have met a few people who call themselves "Satanist." Most are into the jewellery and costumes associated with Goth, and know little of the myths and stories concerning Satan, nor have any I met read Milton.
(Paradise Lost by John Milton)

I once knew a man who was really into Satanism and Demonology, in fact, he had many books on the subject, and I borrowed and read some of them myself. Anyway, this guy was determined to conjure Old Beelzebub himself and make a deal with him. Several months went by and one day he came to the bar where I was having a meeting with a customer.
I went up to the bar and offered by buy him a drink, which he accepted, and I went about satisfying my insipid curiosity.

He told me the ritual have taken two days to prepare for, and when he performed it, he said the Egyptian God Seth appeared, garbed in an Eagle's head and feathers. This being was really angry, and processed to tell my friend he was no "Satan," that no such being existed. I have to believe him, he was a friend, a buddy, and had no reason to lie to me.
I myself have studied so deep into the Occult it would shock most Christians. Read many books on Demons and Inferior Spirits, Angels and descending Sefirot, (also spelled "sephiroth") (singular sefirah) are the ten emanations and attributes of God/Goddess with which they continually sustain the Universe in existence.
see: Zohar
I have performed Ancient Rituals practised by the Egyptians and others in Mediaeval Times in order to bring about change within myself internally, for healing, and DNA upgrading purposes. And to bring about a change in my very personality, for at the time I was very angry with life in general, and everyone in it. Through all that, I never once encountered Satan, a Devil, Lucifer, or a Demon. Never once felt an evil presence that I could not deal with simply.

So, to sum up, I think "Devil Worship" is just a fad, something to go against parental wishes, and to make Christians angry, which is not too hard if you really know their ways as I do. God/Devil are all the same force, the same thing.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

LOL...damm...maybe God is protecting you more then you know.....

I used to play poker with a guy named beezlebub....and he sucked....God will always win...
edit on 19-9-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Actually, I do have protectors, Beings who are way above your understanding and knowledge. Your Earthly Gods have no power over the pure Divine Spirits of Humanity.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Actually, I do have protectors, Beings who are way above your understanding and knowledge. Your Earthly Gods have no power over the pure Divine Spirits of Humanity.

Plus they don't mind when you draw a naughty cartoon about them like certain *ahem* other gods out there.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well...I am happy you feel protected....and my "earthly Gods" are very special.......love..water...sun...flowers...
Sooo WTF should we just let "beezlebub" destroy the world with war , greed and hate?....I am not friggin ok.....anyways the bastard has hurt my life too....gonna drink a beer a listen to ""devil" music......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
You should read some Antone LaVey,he founded the Church of Satan.

I have read 'A Devils Notebook' and 'The Satanic Bible'.

Its not about Satan at all. I really like how the guy thinks and I consider myself a Satanist of sorts.

In essence Satanism is doing what you enjoy and what makes you feel good as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else.

People that think true Satanism is worshiping the 'devil' are misinformed or silly.

en.wikipedia.org...

He was kind of a flim flam man but like I said,he speaks alot of truth.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

So those lions he kept in his basement, those were just pets? That he loved, like any other normal pet owner? They weren't to get rid of dead bodies? Look it up.

And although they might teach you that Satan is just a concept, he's also a fallen arch angel. I believe Lucifer is real and what is bizzare to me is how he'd want to keep his true identity hidden from many of his own followers as well. Cuz if they knew they likely wouldn't stick around. He's definitely not your friend that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

Doing regular activities, some even a bit secular in nature, doesn't make you a devil worshiper.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Well...I am happy you feel protected....and my "earthly Gods" are very special.......love..water...sun...flowers...
Sooo WTF should we just let "beezlebub" destroy the world with war , greed and hate?....I am not friggin ok.....anyways the bastard has hurt my life too....gonna drink a beer a listen to ""devil" music......

www.youtube.com...

Actually, MountainLaurel, I don't just think, or assume I have protectors, I know it from vast experience in the matter. Many times my very life has been in danger, and invisible hands remove me from the danger. When someone screws over me, monetary or otherwise, they are always dealt with swiftly and and without remorse, three times over. I have seen people lose business, home, and family over a deal that went sour with me. I do not know who my protectors are, having never seen them, I just know they are real, and they are here, with me. I do have suspicions as to their identity, but I live within a very covert world of secrets and counter intelligence, and cannot question some things as to their origin.
Make sense to you?
Anyone else have protectors?

AS I said before, Satan has no power over me, nor does any of the made up God figures humankind has invented for so many generations. I have knowledge of the Pure Divine Self we all have within us, but most are completely unaware of. Religion teaches people of an outside God figure who only dwells in a building where they are all there together. Ask them where God is, they tell you, "He is in Heaven." (an undefined place)
They will also inform you that they have "the Holy spirit," and as such they are now on the right track, and by the way, you should be too. It's all about controlling this Divine Human Spirit. If ever it is fully unleashed, watch out world. Even the Gods will get back.

Mind if I join you?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Yes...I also have protectors...infact I have really uncanny "luck"...good and bad....I was born on 3-13...I have wierd blood AB-........and I swear to God I could fly and leave my body as a child....now I understand that I put myself in "harm's way" ...and risk being seen as "crazy"....but for some bizzare reason "God" is telling me to fight....honestly I just wanna go to Hawaii...

I have faced down "evil" and it sucks...make no mistake.....your soul is never the same again...I will spare you all the cruesome details.....but it broke my heart....sooo NOW is time for damage control....these lunatics in the name of "satan" have nothing but the destruction of LIFE and LOVE on thier agenda....and WTF God seems to think I can possibly make a difference is beyond me?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There have been stages in life where i had no protectors and phsyical and mentally took some beatings. I managed to survive it. Now i feel I there is somebody whose spirit is protecting me. Gotta be tough in this world its hard out there sometimes. Not matter what happens a person must never abandon themselves to evil.

My protected is a Goddess, she has appeared to be in spirit forms at various stages on my life. Shes always a woman who age progresses with mind. She first appear when i was a child and she was a child with angel wings. And now i have found shes embodied in a real woman.

edit on 20-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: A reincarnated spirit Goddess protector.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I believe in powers of good are embodied in a Goddess on earth. I believe even a Goddess needs a protector from the devils evil ways.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I have faced down "evil" and it sucks...make no mistake.....your soul is never the same again...I will spare you all the cruesome details.....but it broke my heart....sooo NOW is time for damage control....these lunatics in the name of "satan" have nothing but the destruction of LIFE and LOVE on thier agenda....and WTF God seems to think I can possibly make a difference is beyond me?

You do make a difference. God doesnt betow unique powers on just anyone its given them as a conduit for his will. Your energy your spirit flows into life. Through you other people become empowered. Your heart was broken it hurts. Your soul mate will repair it. You must keep moving forward you have a protector.

Never give up, ever!!!

The fire you know is in your blood, spirit, ancestory! You couldnt escape the warrior in you even if you tried, its in your ancestory, in your genetics which is timeless. You belong to a lineage a bloodline that flows from God. The rest of us are just drones in comparision, nothing special, just average near your light.

edit on 21-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

and WTF God seems to think I can possibly make a difference is beyond me

Remember the idea of the timetraveller goes back to the dawn of time and steps on a buttertfly, yes the so called butterfly effect.

How can you not see it,.....you have more power than you have ever imagined. The battle between light and darkness or dependant on the stroke of your decision, the words you speaks, the words you write, the actions you take in and out of public forum. This is why Satan is such a formidable adversary because he plays off against your doubts and he manages to trick you into accepting your doubts, then its darkness. I dont want to live in darkness.

edit on 21-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Remember.

edit on 21-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Always. Until the day that you are me and I am you.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

...and WTF God seems to think I can possibly make a difference is beyond me?

God does move in mysterious ways as the saying goes. Reading back on what i wrote i dont wanted it to sound you have to do this all by yourself. Your not alone. I will follow your red flowing hair into any battle.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Wow..thank-you so much for your kindness and inspiration.......Your level of heart and empathy tell me you are no "drone" my friend....♥

Your right we can never give up and submit to "evil"...and satan is very "crafty"...the expression "turn the other cheek" actually does not mean what most people believe it means...it was an act of definace......going to "battle" against evil is not for the faint of heart.....satan and co. are cruel, ruthless bullies....and your going to get your ass licked from time to time if you challenge them......

As for today...the sun is rising, the birds are starting to chirp, my dogs and new kitten are all snuggling in a heap that just "melts" me......my nephew is off to UCLA today and I get to watch my very cool niece who has dreams about flying around the ancient pyraminds....LOL....who knows?

I hope you and everyone have a wonderful day......God is sending lots of positive energy my way and I hope your way as well....)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

i m happy God was following this thread and sent you the postive energy you needed. We all need to know where .being appreciated at times.....♥
my days going well after all i got a reply from the red haired warrior Goddess.....who showed me if only very so brief there is a vulnerability under her engima...which was nice. You reminded me under the racers mask there is still the human, driving in a race for survival, not only his physical but his humanity that goes with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join