It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Explain This Photograph?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
So nobody else finds it strange that they are using deformed skulls to represent the skull and bones?

Secret societies and extra terrestrial connection ???

I think it's supposed to be an elongated skull, referring back to Ancient Egyptians : Elongated Skull

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

"To the Glory of the Great Architect of the Universe" is a general heading on many Masonic documents. It is established that this is a Masonic museum in Spain.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They look like gimps..

any see the link to-- from yahoo? cunadeamerica2.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

"To the Glory of the Great Architect of the Universe" is a general heading on many Masonic documents.

I am aware of that.

It is established that this is a Masonic museum in Spain.

Oh I must have missed that. Well actually I haven't really read through this thread yet. How exactly was that established?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Yes, it certainly is interesting, but what conclusions do you expect us to draw from that?

What I find more interesting is the blatant connections between Masonry, Skull and Bones, the KKK, and the Illuminati.

It's obvious that skull and bones ripped Masonry off for part of their initiations, and regalia... However, can you prove positively any connections between the illuminati, the kkk, and freemasonry...

I've tried. I can't find the definitive link, and my research has proven to me that it doesn't exist.... IMO that is.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Someone posted a link to the museum that had photos of the exhibit, no question it is the same Lodge.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I've tried. I can't find the definitive link, and my research has proven to me that it doesn't exist.... IMO that is.

Do you really expect me to get into this argument with you? Seriously... all I need to do is take one look at your avatar it's obvious that arguing such a topic with you would be like talking to a brick wall.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

We discovered the origin of the photo on Page 5.

HBM333 found it, but if you scroll down a few posts I put up a detailed explanation.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Seriously?

Seriously?

It looks like cheap props of a lame theatrical set or some haunted house style attraction. Something cheap and lame.

If this was some kind of Masonic or Skull/Bones Society ritual, you'd think it'd be a LITTLE bit classier along with not so moronic masks with cartoon eyes.

South Park comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

You mean that picture on page 5? It certainly does like the same. However, if you look closely there are numerous differences. Some of the statues and clothes are missing. The most notable difference is the apparent age of the display in each image.

See how that goldish pattern is almost worn away. Now look at the museum picture. It's perfect on both sides.
edit on 27-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Yes, it certainly is interesting, but what conclusions do you expect us to draw from that?

What I find more interesting is the blatant connections between Masonry, Skull and Bones, the KKK, and the Illuminati.

It's obvious that skull and bones ripped Masonry off for part of their initiations, and regalia... However, can you prove positively any connections between the illuminati, the kkk, and freemasonry...

Well, it would be on-topic in this thread to examine a bit closer the different imageries that Masonry uses. The OP requests an explanation of the picture, and that SHOULD include defining all the freaking symbolisms used in the OP's photo.

I never tried, personally, to try to link the Illuminati, KKK, and Masonry. Now THAT sounds like a real ATS challenge.

IMO, there are about a thousand things that could be explained, in that image alone.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Well yeah I do. Those are serious allegations. There's no concrete evidence of what you say.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

that would be the Prince Hall..

section of Masonry I take it..

great now the Shaq is seeking the Masonic "Light"..

and now a message from your local Shriners..

During the butchering of the people of Fez, the streets literally ran red with the blood of the martyred Christians. The Shriners wear that same red Fez today.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Museum displays do undergo maintenance, you know. They have to dust and move things around. The curators probably aren't Masons, so they probably don't always put things back in the same way that would depict a REAL lodge.....

Myself, I was looking at the differences, and noticed several as well.

Someone else also posted links to a collage of like 5 more photos, showing views of the entire room. Maybe I should download them?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Ask away, I wouldn't know where to begin. Anything specific You see that you want to know about?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

It's A.L.G.D.G.A.D.U. lodge in Venezuela.
If you want to join, put your hand in the box.
edit on 27-4-2012 by SmertSpionam1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Brenidi14

Well, that IS embarrassing!

An initiation rite?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Museum displays do undergo maintenance, you know. They have to dust and move things around. The curators probably aren't Masons, so they probably don't always put things back in the same way that would depict a REAL lodge.....

I am well aware of that, but how can you explain the obvious age difference? I assume you'll claim they went in and roughed everything up to make it look older? The text you posted on page 5 did say it was a REPRODUCTION of a real lodge. Is it not possible what we have here is an image of the actual thing that the museum display is based off?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by Druid42

Ask away, I wouldn't know where to begin. Anything specific You see that you want to know about?

Ok. Explain the black robe thingies they are wearing.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join