It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Explain This Photograph?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Probably some b/s wanna be lodge that no one knows about

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CowabungaPT
sorry ask this here but I cant creat topic yet, but I have this question.
I have noticed that some members like Network dude, no1smootha, and Sauron are masons, or freemasons, and my question is, are all masons or freemasons bad, that just want to rule the world?

No more so than the non-Mason population though by rights should be even less so. Masons are expected to be moral men of upright character. However that doesn't preclude there being Masons who don't live up to that expectation. But those that fall notably short are no more indicative of the group than they would be if they weren't a Mason.

The "Masons rule the world" meme is one that anti-Masons repeatedly keep spitting out despite a lack of proof to the affirmative and constant proof to the contrary. Anti-Masons prefer to fudge/make-up 'facts' about who among the famous and wealthy are Masons and leverage that as 'proof' that identified and unidentified secret Masons control the levers of power, keeping all and sundry in a progressive servitude. When confronted with the reality that Masons are as affected by day-to-day realities as non-Masons, the anti-Mason usually slides into asserting that the Mason responding is a "Porch Mason" (one not privy to the real internal workings of the great international Masonic Conspiracy Cabal).

HTH
Fitz

/OT

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Museum display guys. The hooded figures are dummies (hooded because it looks cooler than ghey maniquins), and the "tool" in the front is a light display shining up.

The whole thing is a display set up for some kind of "Mason" exhibit or something.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

hum, ok thanks for the explanation W3RLIED2 and Fitzgibbon

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CowabungaPT

Hi CowabungaPT, indeed I am, after years of reading the anti-masonic rhetoric posted over and over on the forums I decided to find out for myself. Masonry had always interested me anyway so I became one.

So far I have not drank blood,, prayed to the devil, road a goat or been asked my opinion on how we should rule the world.

I have how ever meet a great group of people from all walks of life who like to help others and enjoy life around them, and so do I.

Our only secret is our modes of recognition.
Practically all Lodges in this day and age have web sites full of their history. Along with e-books and writings on masonic subjects for anyone at all to read.
There is a wealth of knowledge in this forum too about Freemasonry thanks to Masons that take the time to post here and answering questions from the mundane to the absurd.

Welcome to ATS too by the way.

Sauron
Super-Mod

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I understand now Sauron, thanks

In the past I had this ideia of two distinct groups of masons, you have good masons, and bad masons. I guess I was right.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

In the past I had this ideia of two distinct groups of masons, you have good masons, and bad masons. I guess I was right.
No, really, you weren't. Not sure how you could come to the conclusion that you were right after Fitz's or Sauron's posts, actually.

Any thing a bad person does is because he's a bad person. Whether he's a Mason or not. There is no evil being done in the name of Masonry, and the structure of Masonry cannot be subverted to evil ends.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm very interested in Masonic groups as my grandfather and Grandmother on my Mothers side were both members (Mason and Daughters of the Eastern Star respectively). My Grandfather ended his own life a few years back and lets just say there were lots of skeletons in that closet. I've also been trying to find out what else my Grandfather may have been involved in - when my Mother was growing up he worked in Washington DC through the week, supposedly as a construction worker or carpenter, but of course having read lots of Conspiracy stories and tales and reports, it makes me wonder if those week long excursions to DC were for some other purpose, especially given his brief military service before then, and the abusive nature of his behavior during his dreaded weekends home. Perhaps he was just an ordinary man with an ordinary job, but will never know if I dont try to find out.

And to diffuse the seriousness of this all, I have to ask why no one else has thought it strange that a Jawa is in this lodge pic? I had no idea the Jawas were Masons, or perhaps their trading of beat up agrarian, astromech and protocol droids proves an extraterrestrial technology connection with the Masons once and for all!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Any thing a bad person does is because he's a bad person. Whether he's a Mason or not. There is no evil being done in the name of Masonry, and the structure of Masonry cannot be subverted to evil ends.

Yes I know. What I meant was not that. What I meant is that in mason lodjes exists people with good intentions and others with bad intentions.I dont see masonry as a group that worships Lucifer and demons, wha I see is a group that has many people very distinct between themselfs, each one with their beliefs

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yes I know. What I meant was not that. What I meant is that in mason lodjes exists people with good intentions and others with bad intentions.

If I read your intention right, it might be better phrased that lodges consist of men with good morals and intentions although there may also be some men of bad intentions within that lodge. Such men are as exceptional within the lodge environment as they are in society at large (perhaps even more so although I don't have figures to back that). Anders Breivik would be a rather unfortunate and exceptional example of the latter.

All Regular lodges are dedicated to improving the moral character of its members as well as doing various charitable works that improve society at large. It's possible that there might be some irregular lodges that don't strive towards these same goals but they're no more representative of Masonry than the Westboro Baptist Church is representative of Baptists. Like Baptists, any group can claim to be Masons. But if they aren't recgonised by mainstream Masonic Grand Lodges, there's a good reason and it just isn't on to be tarring mainstream Masonry with whatever shortcomings these irregular lodges may have.

I dont see masonry as a group that worships Lucifer and demons, wha I see is a group that has many people very distinct between themselfs, each one with their beliefs

That's correct. Freemasonry is non-denominational and brings together moral men of whatever religion, focusing on the similarities between the world's major religions upon which they can work together for the general improvement of themselves and society at large rather than the differences that can so easily divide them

HTH
Fitz

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I didint really read the all teh other posts as (16 pages bit much)

It isnt so hard to click the link that the OP posted to check that is a Spanish Lodge blog. The words "fe" and "esperanza" mean faith and hope.

ALGDGADU: Means "A La Gloria Del Gran Arquitecto Del Universo" which translates to: To the Glory of the great Arquitect of the Universe"

The blog is quite interesting. It is really well written with a lot of great information. I am not Mason ( female here, even though I know some accept) but there is very good philosophical articles. The website gets most of its hits from Mexico so I guess it's a Mexican lodge hence the Spanish too on the picture, Fe and Esperanza.
They also explain a lot of things in their blog. I havent looked at all of it but it seems a bit open.

I dont agree or disagree with this fraternities, I dont really midn them. Do I believe they worship Satan or whatever no? But I also think that not all of them share the same ideas. MAny lodges will differ from ideals, obviously.

My great grandfather got to be 30 degree Mason and he was a great man!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by azulejo

Sorry for those saying its from Spain but it is from Mazatlan, Mexico.

They even posted the complete harry potter books!! to read in Spanish!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
My first thought is that Doc Marquis might have an explanation for this picture. It looks to be Masonic, and Spanish speaking. My second reaction is to laugh and then be horrified at the terrible masks. Obviously they are communicating, "This is secretive and that is no joke!" Yikes!
I am sure that the anachronym aldogadu has several meanings but I did a google translate. For what its worth, Aldo in Swedish means "Balance." Gadu in Basque means "Lost."
Thirdly, the penant on the upper portion of the photo with a masonic compass and a church under it looks like a pair of women's legs with a penis shape to the church itself. It wouldn't surprise me if that's what it is. Last observation is that something that looks like a partial swastika is painted on the black triangular shape on the far left.
Several antiques are displayed, possibly indicating some secrets that will be revealed to the promoted initiate.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NewtonDKC

My support and love go to you and your family for enduring a family with history. I have one such family and it is terrible. Keep searching you will find what you're looking for.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Sauron Super Mod, so what's the deal with this alleged Baphomet? All bull crap or?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by Sauron

Sauron Super Mod, so what's the deal with this alleged Baphomet? All bull crap or?

Completely and utterly. The invention of a fevered imagination bent on finding or inventing a group evil where it doesn't exist. Full stop.

Fitz

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

reply to post by Sauron

Completely and utterly. The invention of a fevered imagination bent on finding or inventing a group evil where it doesn't exist. Full stop.

Fitz

Too bad, I wanted to date him

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

reply to post by Sauron

Fitz

Too bad, I wanted to date him

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I've been accused of being a buzzkill before and likely will again. It's probably just as well; it couldn't have ended up well if you two had hooked up.

Fitz

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

But he''s so.....horny

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

It's down the hall second door on the right, turn the light out when your done

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join