It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS needs YOU... to proove/disproove this picture

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As many said, it can't be real, but it's still fun to try to proof why it can't be right
. Here is my explanation on it .

We can take photos because light works in a way that it reflects off of things and we see the reflecting light. Camera sees the brown light coming from the direction of pyramid and forms a triangle on the film. Now, the first post has some type of fields visible in relation to the pyramid. For us to see the field in relation to the pyramid, it should reflect waves off of something, just as light waves reflect off the pyramid itself. And in the air there is nothing to reflect it of, but still we see the "field" in the photo. Also if camera is sensitive to this field it would register the direct field before more than the reflections (like shining flashlight to your eyes on a dark room, you can't see the surroundings).
edit on 28-4-2012 by redbore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If a cloud of iron particles could be dispersed over the pyramid you still would not get any pattern in a photo. The weak field would not show any indication in the particles. No way would the field effect film.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Does magnetic field really interact with optical sensors in an analogue camera?
I thought only light did.

Analog sensors?? You mean film?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
looks to me like a Moiré pattern

Moiré patterns are often an undesired artifact of images produced by various digital imaging and computer graphics techniques, for example when scanning a halftone picture or ray tracing a checkered plane (the latter being a special case of aliasing, due to undersampling a fine regular pattern).[1] This can be overcome in texture mapping through the use of mipmapping and anisotropic filtering

en.wikipedia.org...

Not disputing the electrical energies picked up by various experiments but the scanned image is most likely an artifact imo.

edit : oops userage ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) beat me to it on page 4 - great minds etc :p
edit on 28-4-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The second link leads to a page that has an interview with Billy Meir.
That pretty much says it all for me.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Yes.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just a reminder, this photo is fake - On page 3 of this thread I posted the original image, in color, and free from any Photoshopped effects, HERE.

I think this disproves this photo. It's fake.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Well they do say that the very tip of that particular pyramid once had a 20-30 tonne gold cap sitting on top of it. Now, in my thinking, in a time when technology was supposedly far less sophisticated (baloney if you ask me, they found a 800 tonne, perfectly rectangular block in Ghiza that we still can't replicate), and mining techniques would supposedly be very labour intensive and expensive, why would they put 30 tonnes of such a relatively rare and precious metal at the top of a pyramid? Well, if you look at the fact that gold is an excellent conductor, and that some sort of energy field has been discovered within the base of the pyramid, it starts to look like your theory holds more credibility than main-stream science will give it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
OP you somehow aggressively (imo) cited more than once in this thread the "Deny Ignorance" motto.

Seems it's easier saying it than doing it.

The first portable (enough to be carried) camera was invented in 1685. The pyramids were around much longer before that. Each day an average of 30 thousand tourists visit the pyramids.

I hope you don't want me to spell it out for you.. It takes about 10 seconds of using your brain and some knowledge of basic math to realize this photo is a hoax.

Sorry to burst a bubble... and no hard feeling intended. A little waste of your time but curiosity is a good perk at times

PS - I'm far from saying there is nothing interesting or out of the ordinary around the pyramids. Even the average Joe knows that
edit on 28-4-2012 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

I have to respectfully disagree here.

The first image made in a camera was 1864, but was using basically asphalt on an etching plate that took hours to expose, etch, and print. The Kodak came out in 1888, and was really the first camera where you pushed the button and they did the rest.

I don't believe this is a hoax. I believe this is a scanned photograph using a scanner without an optional de-screen filter. This produces what is called a moire' pattern, as a previous poster mentioned. It is especially noticeable if you scan a newspaper or halftone printed image because the halftone dots mess with the scanner sample rate, and set off these classic patterns.

Link

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Here is a copy of at least one of the original images on the Web:

It's clearly a case of Photoshop "moire effects" over an image. It's not even a good example of Photoshop fakery, the perpetrator seems to have had trouble getting the pattern of the moire effect to align vertically.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

I think that pretty much says it all. Nice job.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The science behind the pyramid is that it's a magnifying glass for life-force. What you see here is the magnetic lines of Earth acting to flow with the pyramid.

The purpose of the pyramid is the gathering of energies and focusing them into a center point then expelling them out at the top. Usually they expel straight up but blowing out in a 180 degree up-angle direction, that's new.

So there is nothing wrong, just something to take in whenever your sick or hurt, just go inside, rest for a week in there, have your food with your and chill. Once the week has passed, you'll be better than ever.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

It's more or less a slight misuse of words - I didn't exactly mean that the photo is an intentional hoax (although it is a possible scenario) rather than there is nothing much to it.

Although I didn't know how the effect in the photo was produced (thanks for the informative explanation btw) I used common sense to realize it's not possible for this to be authentic AND be the only such photo to exist.

And thanks for correcting me regarding the year the camera was invented, got a bit fooled by en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

It's more or less a slight misuse of words - I didn't exactly mean that the photo is an intentional hoax (although it is a possible scenario) rather than there is nothing much to it.

Although I didn't know how the effect in the photo was produced (thanks for the informative explanation btw) I used common sense to realize it's not possible for this to be authentic AND be the only such photo to exist.

And thanks for correcting me regarding the year the camera was invented, got a bit fooled by en.wikipedia.org...

I was wrong, too. It was 1826 for Niepce's first permanent image....oh well. I forget dates...

Zahn never had any light sensitive materials for his camera obscuras, but I see how you inferred that.

In any case, you're correct in that jumping to a paranormal explanation first before considering known effects of scanning artifacts is a bit over-reaching.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

All you have to know is what DPI stands for to know this is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Dots per Inch wich gives us higher pixel count per inch, wich in turn, reveals more details of the structure on the paper. You are the one who has no idea

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Years ago I worked for a printer, (before really good photo copy machines.) These remind me of the special effects film that could be overlaid on a photo to achieve unusual visual effects.

Some modern digital cameras have similar effects built in.

Sadly I believe this to be in the hoax department.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

OP you somehow aggressively (imo) cited more than once in this thread the "Deny Ignorance" motto.

Seems it's easier saying it than doing it.

The first portable (enough to be carried) camera was invented in 1685. The pyramids were around much longer before that. Each day an average of 30 thousand tourists visit the pyramids.

I hope you don't want me to spell it out for you.. It takes about 10 seconds of using your brain and some knowledge of basic math to realize this photo is a hoax.

Sorry to burst a bubble... and no hard feeling intended. A little waste of your time but curiosity is a good perk at times

PS - I'm far from saying there is nothing interesting or out of the ordinary around the pyramids. Even the average Joe knows that

And how many of those tourist have scanners aviable? Those who have, may only have it for some 10 years, because scanner hardware was not aviable (high DPI). So now consider those who really do a high dpi scan (the website claimed this made the lines visible). Now subtract a good portion from them because -they dont care, -think its a glitch if the lines really would show up.

So your claim of ignorance is a little bit wide, but I understand the impression you may have got while reading my comments. Its because (nothing against you swan) swan made some comments in the past (in my eye), wich were a little bit ignorant (in my eyes). Now read the avatar and you should get an impression. No offend, just part of the whole issue

I dont like to dismiss something as a hoax just because some who I´m not familar with says its clearly PS or something along the lines (while I have enough PS experience). This is why I made this thread, because trial and error is better then assuming something you couldn´t proof either.
edit on 30-4-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
While i;m not exactly doubting the authenticity of this, it should be noted that this could easily be made in photoshop. Probably with less than 10 clicks of the mouse.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's just a Photoshop job. Not only has the original picture been shown the whole thing makes no sense. If the pyramid was producing a magic magnetic field that would effect film it would just effect the film. That is to say, it would distort the film. The camera would not be taking a picture of the magnetic field it would only be effected by it. Then add the face that magnets do not effect film because they are light sensitive.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

I think most posters in this thread abandoned trying to "prove" this photo is real, and instead have went off on a tangent as to whether it could be possible to make such a photograph of magnetic waves coming from the pyramid. But they're not taking into consideration certain realities - as you pointed out, photographic film is only light sensitive (the etymology of photograph is - photos (ϕοτοσ), light, and graphos (γραοσ), writing, delineation, or painting) so you could never capture a photograph like this no matter how strong the electromagnetism of the subject being photographed were.

Which should be obvious, given that the single greatest source of magnetism on Earth is the earth itself, and if photographic film were sensitive to magnetism, then every photograph ever made would show the Earth's magnetic field front and center.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join