It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 incredible dreams from God: The heavenly city, and Satan's counterfeit of Jesus' second coming

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
These are snippets of two of the more important dreams received by this Christian man in the last few years. These dreams are to inspire, to inform, to warn and to prepare for events that will soon be upon us. I have read all of this man's dreams and believe they are in line with the Bible and spirit of prophecy.

Please follow the links to the full dreams and make your comments about them
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A VIEW OF HEAVEN

I now stand outside and see there are many buildings of different sizes surrounded with a variety of plants and trees. Some tree limbs almost sweep the ground as they sway back and forth. I look down and marvel at the ground. It is a light, clear gold, sloped and thick, yet I can look way down.

I am in awe at the beauty and size of everything--the vivid colors, how all looks clean and new. I realize the area I see is just a small area compared to the rest of heaven.
In the distance I see, in the middle of the great city, a large city on top of a large hill surrounded by an expanse of parks. In the middle of the city within the city, I notice a rotunda at the center of a large building. The architecture is difficult to describe. It is the most beautiful building of all. The rotunda is pure gold, clear like glass. It emits a light that comes out from it and causes everything to be bright. There are no shadows or sun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satan's counterfeit of Jesus' second coming

link - The great test can begin to read from a third of the way down the page

As I look toward the east, I see many who stand looking with anticipation into a clear blue sky that has no clouds. They seem to already know about this coming event. As I look into the distant sky, I notice what looks like a round black hole that opens out more and more, similar to a trumpet shape. Many different angels of various sizes and appearances now fly from the middle of the black hole and fill in to the area that resembles the end of a trumpet. They have formed together as if to welcome someone very important. I now see that the middle of this large company of angels fills with a great brightness. As many angels blow trumpets and many others sing, those on the earth who are watching stare at the grandest event they have ever witnessed.
This noble being, who calls himself “the Christ,” stands so tall that he is easily seen. His well-tanned face is long, yet wide. His hair is white and brushed back. He is proportionately built and wears a long purple robe that almost touches the ground....
As he now raises both hands into the air, elongated scars can be seen in each palm. He proceeds to proclaim, “It is I, the Christ. I have returned as I said I would.” As he speaks, people of different languages understand him perfectly.

edit on 27-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I am not 100% sure but This statment "Be prepared, for soon the deception of all deceptions will play out, and even the most devout follower of Jesus Christ can be easily deceived. Prepare now, for the hour of your great test is upon you" dosent seem to square well with my understanding of scripture ...anyone else maybe comment on this ....peace

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If Angels come out of the sky with trumpets sounding and a light being appears and calls himself Christ and begins doing miracles..... I would say 100% of people would believe he is indeed the Christ.

Why would God allow people to be manipulated and deceived like that and then punish them? Seems like a sick joke to me and I don't really buy it... but hey... what do I know.

We are living in times where people feel very lonely in a robotic society that offers nothing but hard work with little pay and still can't spend quality time with their family. Wars, diseases, and so much fear these days. WHY would Jesus allow someone to come and impersonate him like that? Seems too silly and too dramatic.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Note that this man is a Seventh-Day Adventist, and what he describes in the way of Satan impersonating the second coming of Jesus is described by Ellen White as "Omega," for which she "trembled for our people." I have thought for a long time that this deception would happen. If you know what the Holy Bible says about the coming of Jesus, you will not be deceived, for Satan can not do it exactly.

Is Ellen White a true prophet? The debate continues, but I recall that she did write that "more light is coming." Here we have some of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The whole point of the great deception is the implementation of the 'mark of the beast' system. God is allowing this great test to take place as a way to bring the world to an end where lukewarm belief is eliminated and people either decide to be for God or against Him. God's is going to bring this sin stained world to a close and the great deception by Satan will clearly sort out those who are well grounded in the Word of God and know want is important to God and those how don't know Him well enough and can spot the great deceiver Satan.

I will point out some things for you that show it can be seen to be a counterfeit.

Firstly, in this second coming Satan touches the ground and seeks to establish a kingdom on this earth. When Jesus comes back (within a few years after this deception event has taken place) we are called up to him while he is still in the sky and his feet never touch the ground before we spend the next 1000 years not on this earth but in heaven (see Revelation 19 and 20).

Secondly, Satan comes preaching a new gospel with a change in the commandments. God tells us:

Galations 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preach to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Matthew 5:18 Verily I say to you, til Heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or tittle may pass away from the law...

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers an the flowers fall, but the Word of our God stands forever

There are plenty of warnings given in the Bible that such a great deception as this is to be expected by us.

2 Corinthians 11:14 'and no marvel; for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light'

Matthew 24:3-5 'And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.'

Matthew 24:24-26 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. See, I have told you ahead of time.
So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.
(this is because Jesus feet never touch the ground in his second coming, only in his third coming after we spend 1000 years with him in heaven and we come back down with him and the heavenly city in toe to be placed on the Earth)

I have just started another thread as well presenting an excellent video sermon of details of the Beast's mark and what God's seal is www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also if you search through previous posts I have made I talk more than 60% of the time on the Mark of the Beast exclusively and the seal of God and the information presented matches exactly inline with the great test presented in this dream.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I will refer you to a couple of videos of information from the enemies of God's Word (a Jesuit Bishop and a Satanist) exactly what they think of Adventist's and Ellen White ect.

Testimony from an Ex Satanist! What satan DOES NOT! want you to know!!! (10 mins)
www.youtube.com...

Jesuits Believe Ellen White is a Prophet (2:40)
www.youtube.com...

This guy is Adventist but officially his dreams aren't supported by them, mostly because some of the dreams that are given have some tough messages for some particular people in leadership positions in the SDA church. I think the tough messages are warranted and I am SDA myself. I see no issue with the inspiration behind his dreams. And I would encourage you to read more of them, preferably from the start as it helps with some understanding and contexts.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
they are just dreams nowhere in the word of God does it say the Antichrist will arrive from the sky,he comes from the Abyss.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

The earth is the Abyss, Satan and his fallen angels are inter-dimensional beings and chained here. That does not rule them out coming from or appearing from the sky though. We do not know exactly how far from the earth they are limited to but from my understanding, anything within our atmosphere is definitely fair game. What do you think all the alien craft that appear in the sky all the time are that deny the laws of physics and gravity and can suddenly disappear and reappear at will. When you hear the accounts of witches who perform rituals to summon up the demons who masquerade as aliens and UFOs and that they are 'from another planet', it is the biggest joke to them. (a great book on this is Nicholas Redfern's - 'Final Events and the secret government group on demonic UFOs and the afterlife' which goes through a multi-decade long CIA investigation into the UFO phenomenon)

It is important to know the capabilities of the fallen angels that they are able to appear physically (and in our dreams) as any kind of object, face or being that they desire....so when we read this dream that Satan comes and appears perhaps how we might expect Jesus to look and has holes in his arms ( implying from the nails on the cross), we should not be surprised that he was the ability to perform this.

What are Satan's limits to healing though...well when he comes as a healer you won't ever hear of him re-attached arms and legs that someone has lost. If he comes to the hospital to heal the sick he will walk right on by the amputees. If he was God he would be even able to heal the amputees as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

no the Earth is the Earth,Tartarus The Abyss is the Abyss it as as far below Earth as Earth is below Heaven

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

no the Earth is the Earth,Tartarus The Abyss is the Abyss it as as far below Earth as Earth is below Heaven

So Tartarus, the Abyss is IN (below) the Earth but you don't consider it as part of the planet earth ???

Is it necessary for you that Satan visibly appears in the physical sense to come from underneath the ground or can he not came out from underneath the ground (from the Abyss) while he and his angels remain clocked in a different dimension then move up say 15 miles into the sky and appear visibly to us then to perform this counterfeit second coming. Is that against the rules for him???

And you're aware of how fast angels can move right. That they could move from the Abyss in physically form to be way up in the sky as to be only a dark dot in the blink of an eye that no one would even notice it. I think this line of discussion is a moot point.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
OK, I've watched the two vids you suggested to me, and am convinced in my heart and mind that the SDA position is correct. I have always been receptive to the message, but don't care much for denominational Christianity, and in the case of the SDA denomination, I don't care for the EGW-worship, though I have in fact read several of her books.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I am very glad to hear this!!! This is the sole reason I am on this forum to spread this kind of information and hope that people will be convinced in their heart the truth of it. The message comes with it a solemn warning to prepare spiritually for the period of testing that will soon be upon us. I am happy to answer any other question you might have
edit on 29-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i had a dream about this topic and as far as i can tell the whole thing played out, at least in part, last year.

i'm not saying another deception isn't currently in production, but from what I saw, the big show as i call it, began in early December 2010 and climaxed exactly one year ago today with William and Kate's wedding, which symbolized the merging of the Sun and Moon.

while the bootleg Jesus is real, from what I saw he is also a human being who is as much a victim as everyone else would be if they believed in him. if believed in he becomes Abaddon, his head wound heals and he leads a massive army to do what you would expect in this type of situation.

but none of this happened, his army was captured, by the grim reaper, and sent to the recycling center and the world saved from such obnoxiousness.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

Well, you know is would be a biggest dog and pony Satan could arrange to fool the Masses. The media was there and the people seem to be expecting it. You have to know right there this is trick. If it was Jesus there the media would be hidding under a rock. The pope was there. I wonder if it was the current pope? Not a stretch to believe that, sad to say.

The other thing that struck me was:

Satan now states that he has changed the fourth commandment to commemorate this special day. As I look at the new fourth commandment, I read that he has called all to come together and worship on the first day of the week, to seek his name and receive a blessing on this new and very special day of his returning

Just last night I saw a youtube testimony from an ex Satanist. Truthfully, I did not watch it all, but now I will.

Video description:

This testimony is based on the principle of Gods Sabbath and satan claiming to have his day, Sunday. May we be found faithful

I will read more about this person. Yes, one way God does prophesy is through dreams. True prophets NEVER error.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Respectfully, I must say I do not even know who this Ellen White is, but I would find the testimony of this man (second video) more believable if I knew the name of the Bishop.

Before the end of the day I will know more about Ellen White.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Seventh-day Adventists

Prophecy Blunders of Ellen G. White their inspired prophet!

htttp://www.bible.ca/7-prophecy-blunders.htm

Like I said in a previous post. The true test of a prophet is that they NEVER are wrong.

www.prophecyhelps101.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I will refer you to this 7 part video on youtube called "Ellen G White vs False Accusers, Mockers and World Wide Web 1 of 7" ....watch all 7 parts, then read some of her works and decide for yourself what spirit she was under.

I will also refer you on to two other threads I have posted on outlining the Beast's mark and God's seal more fully.
Veneration of the pagan sun god in the beast's mark vs God's mark and seal : powerful video sermon Please check out the video sermon

UN Call for Mark of Beast - Carbon (666) Trading and the Biosphere Reserves

If you ever read the book The Great Controversy you will understand why the Jesuits are the sworn enemy of Adventist's....Yes it would be very good to have the Bishop's name....although having such a detail would most likely brand the Bishop with a death sentence

And if you ever read the book The Desire of Ages which is all about the life of Jesus, you will know which spirit led her

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

learn how to Test the spirits

to know the destination from where the vision/dream came

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OP is this true that Ellen White conversed with her dead husband?

www.macgregorministries.org...

It is evident she believed this dream was in response to her prayers to God. James (whom she called "Father") appeared beside her as she was in a carriage. She reported he looked "very pale, but calm and composed". (After all, he was dead!)

She says,

"...I saw you die; I saw you buried. Has the Lord pitied me and let you come back...?"

We are not to have conversations with the dead, but Ellen and James converse back and forth about church matters and their health. At one point James foretells the future for Ellen,

"...Now, Ellen, calls will be made as they have been, desiring you to attend important meetings...".

James, her dead husband, goes on to tell her she must avoid taxing her strength by going to meetings and retire and write instead. He tells her "...Make this your first business".

Ellen now makes an agreement with her dead husband to stay in touch,

"Well, said I, James you are always to stay with me now and we will work together".

This would involve further communication with the dead. Ellen recounts that she then awoke and took the whole matter as being from the Lord in these words,

"...I feel no duty to go to Battle Creek...I have no duty to stand in General Conference. THE LORD FORBIDS ME. That is enough."

I watched the video of the man who claimed to be an ex-Satanist and felt like he was a salesman for the 7th Adventists and sincerely doubt he was telling the truth about ever following Satan.

I'm with Mrs. Blond.

Like I said a prophet never errors. She is really too way out for me. I'm out this thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Let's see some of the points of the Macgregor Ministies
- The health message they give is bad
hmmm, lets see the proof in the pudding lifetwo.com... looks like Adventist life 6 to 9.5 years longer than the general population depending on your gender.

- She talked to the dead
Having a dream (when you are being shown something without your conscious control) of you talking to someone who is dead is VERY DIFFERENT to channeling a dead spirit!!!

Seeing that SDA are the only ones that I am aware of that teach the correct understanding based on the bible alone that when you are dead you have no conscious understandings and God describes it as a sleep numerous times then we know any message channeled from someone who is deceased is a fallen angel impersonating that person in order to give a deceptive message.

The only purpose of this thread is to inform people, but particularly Christians of the counterfeit second-coming that Satan is about to perform, how the beast's mark is Sunday, how God's mark is the Sabbath....that's it.

I am not trying to convert you to SDA's...there are other seventh-day movements than Adventists...like seventh-day baptists for instance....guess what, you can also keep the sabbath without attending church as well!

Please show me from your own reading of her works (rather than a one sentence line someone throws at you) where from her visions the error lies???

Please see from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... how what is presented in the sermon video and in the following posts I make that it is all absolutely backed up by the Bible 100%

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join