It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stakes so high, blackmail probable, Secret Service other government agencies mission impossible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The recent rounding up of every sinner in the secret service does nothing more than expose human nature. Nature that will continue through history and result in blackmail and possibly death of politicians and other sytematic failures in government.

The United States is placing cages around its citizens more and more every day. Freedom no longer exists here.

Nothing will change human nature. In the future more secret service will make moral misjudgements that in and of themselves would not create a problem for their mission. The rules placed on them and the result of being found out though does greatly endanger their mission in the form of potential blackmail. Hey dude I saw you with that prostitue. Look the other way while I take this shot or else...

US has failed completely now. We are no longer a free nation and Presidents of the future are probably more at risk now than ever before due to people who think they know best for everyone else, I think Hitler thought he knew what was best for future humanity as well.

This does not stop at secret service I have seen personally the highest levels of military (Generals) having sex with prostitutes over seas. It is a real dangerous road we are now on.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I have always critisized the many "moral" laws. Because any laws on sexual morals and conduct, -short of actual rape- create the opportunity for blackmail. Naturally the USA has not just the problem with the generic Do and Don'ts of sexual comportment that other nations have, but has an "holier than thou.." approach.
On the Age of Censent Web-site www.ageofconsent.com... ther is an interesting sub section for US citizens traveling abroad: www.ageofconsent.com... which indicates that regardless of the local Age of consent, - AOC - US citizens cannot engage in any sexual activity under 18/16 respectively. Even if for example the AOC of the persons OWN home state might be 15. So it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that this is just the perfect set up for black mail.
And since Service personell is pretty unlike to be able to establish a meaningful long term relationship in a foreign country, unlike a permanently posted business man or manage of a company, the need to rely on sex-workers will remain their only outlet. Add to this the confusing appearances of many teens today, some might be 15 and look 22 and other are 22 and look 14, fake ID and what have you, - you got all the ingredients to yell -SCANDAL.
Naturally the "sex game" has bee played since diplomacy and spying and so forth exists. Yet it seems the US has a love afari with sex scandals, just remember the Clinton "Blow Job" affair. All other nations were laughing about the insanity of the USA's fascination with sex. Natural, the "enemy KNOWS this" and will use it at all opportunities to screw the USA one over.
We only hear about that so many agents have been fired because of the sex scandal. But maybe the "enemy" just wanted to have exactly these specific agents fired, because they were too damn "good" in their job! Ever thought about that?
No person is a saint and each person got a few lil skelletons hidden under his/her bed. So called "Morality-laws" just create the opportunity to bypass your security system, weaken it or infiltrate it.
But usually one hangs with the laws one has created himself.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think maybe this type of behavior has always been there all along in some form.
After all they are human.
So then it becomes clear that this is a message from their handlers.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I agree. I think this behaviour is SOP, and this kind of thing is rampant among these agencies. The funny thing here is, if the tightwads would have paid their bill, none of this would have come out. I am happy it did come out, perhaps now we can clean up this mess, once and for all. And I know just the man to do it. Dare I say President Paul?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i agree that this has been going on since the secret service has been around. the people that work in that agency are smart enough to know not to compromise their position. if that was the case, what about sailors on shore leave that are in sensitive jobs on board some of our most powerful ships and subs. going out drinking and and having sex overseas is hardly rare, and thus, not exactly a blackmailable offense. if it was we would have to fire over half of our fighting forces.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It is possible that the secret service could have uncovered something big and they are being blackmailed into keeping a lid on it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There is no over sight of secret organisations (they are secret
). As I have said many times before, give a government the ability to hold secrets and this will lead to well placed distrust and a break down of society.

Secrecy = Distrust = Tyranny = End of Civilization.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
It is possible that the secret service could have uncovered something big and they are being blackmailed into keeping a lid on it.

I doubt it considering this scandal is a bad thing for Obama. But who knows really our government is lost to corruption so there is no way of knowing the truth of anything really.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The secret service "scandals" are smoke and mirrors.

Secret Service
Gsa
Fast and Furious
Gunwalker

Only thing people are talking about is them and not the abismall failure of the Potus.

Mainstream is covering for him.

top topics

join