It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Series of explosions hits Ukrainian city of Dnepropetrovsk ahead of Euro 2012, 27 injured.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Mobile phone service shut down in the center of the city.:

www.pravda.com.ua...

Some say the system is overwhelmed by people checking up on loved ones, others reporting the gov't shut the grid down to prevent people triggering further bombs via cell phone.
edit on 4/27/2012 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Were they the ones screaming that this was not an excuse for state of emergency protocols. Hmm thats the thing about this website, you cant help but be a paranoid cynic. At least state of emergency wasn't declared, that would of looked well dodgy.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just been reading some translated pages from here:

dp.vgorode.ua...

Rumours abound on events. Most seem to think political in nature. More than a few reporting more than 4 explosions. A lot saying definite fatalities. The gunshot battle seems split between ongoing violence and police action i.e. rubber bullets.

All rumours I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Nothing to say on this event. Could be anything as of now.

But about the London 2012 thing. You can bet your sixes there will be an attack on the Olympics. And a big one.

I mean for anyone living in London, can't you see how heavily we are being fed with this 2012 crap. I mean jesus christ it's everywhere. EVERYWHERE!

Coca-cola bottles/cans etc... Ups vans (freaking everywhere nowadays it seems. Also sporting the 2012 logo.) Billboards. Television. Newspapers. etc...

Never seen anything like it. If you ask me, I think it will be nuclear.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

With all due respect that post really belongs in another thread.

But I can't help but reply to it.

So what if there's advertising all over the place for it, how does that indicate or even imply that there WILL be a terrorist attack of some sort?

Don't you think other host cities were inundated with the same advertising campaigns?

Whilst I sincerely hope there isn't a terrorist attack, despite enjoying previous Olympics this 'event' absolutely disgusts me and I wouldn't be disappointed if it was a massive flop.
I have no intention of derailing this thread further by explaining exactly why I feel that way.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Some are shouting false flag. Or whispering more like. Check it out.

www.neweasterneurope.eu...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well I didn't expect a mainstream (all be it smaller) UK paper to go with the false flag story but fair play to them.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Police have reportedly shut a street in Kiev to search for device.

Law enforcers are looking for a bomb near Victory Square

kp.ua...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
OK Im calling false flag after preliminary research. Comment from the ruling party are as follows: (translated but you will get the point)

What happened today in Dnipropetrovsk, showed the weakness of the authorities. This is the MP from the Party of Regions Mikhail Chechetov said in a live show "Shuster live".

- What happened in Dnipropetrovsk, I say self-criticism, it showed the weakness of power! Therefore, to combat terrorism the government should significantly strengthen its position. In order to protect ordinary citizens, we should make every effort to strengthen the SBU and the MVD - said Chechetov.

He expressed confidence that the events in an attempt to disrupt Dnepropetrovsk Euro 2012 tournament and transfer to another country. In a leading invited Germany to blame for terrorist attacks - after all, this country can get the matches of Euro instead of the Ukraine, at least said last year.

- No, what have the Germans?, - Said the deputy.

kp.ua...

Read German as Polish. (In retrospect I think I am wrong on this and they are talking about Germany)

The government in control have less than 20% approval. Leading contender, The Communist Party, special advisor to the ruling party is:

Paul J. Manafort:- senior partner in the firm Davis, Manafort and Freedman.

American lobbyist and political consultant. A former adviser to the presidential campaigns of George W. Bush, Bob Dole, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, and Gerald Ford.

SBU = Security Service of Ukraine

MVD = Ministry of Internal Affairs
edit on 27-4-2012 by murch because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by murch because: Mistaking translation of Germans for Polish

edit on 27-4-2012 by murch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Very dull video from Kiev isolation zone. Check out the suit guy though.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by skywalk
I would advise to anyone not to attend the 2012 olympics because they are going to be used to start WW3. and Unless you like radiation, your nail and hair falling, dont go there.

Ok... dont make the paranoid even more paranoid.... this is a silly comment to make....

i have seen no visions of this in my pre-cog state of mind so it wont happen.... what i have seen though is a big earthquake event happening in a deserted place somewhere like Arizona!!

My precog vision says that they will demonstrate holographic projection here, or a cloaking device. Signs and wonders. It is radiation, but the kind you are used to all the time, in cell phones, cfls, telephone and power lines, and some microwaves.

It's not silly. If particular people believe in disaster at a game, it happens. They're called terrorists. The security will be everywhere. Cavity searches for everybody! Everything banned, so you have to attend in paper clothes. No shoes, after that Bush incident. Oh heck, they ought to bring the real Olympic style back, have the performers be naked. It's the only way to be sure

Attendees may have to submit to an implant to get through the door. The event where people boil and blister and drop dead from the waves, if I were a weirdo I'd be doing that to China or India, they have several dozen million people to lose without losing face.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join