It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veneration of the pagan sun god in the beast's mark vs God's mark and seal : powerful video sermon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The ones clinging to Bible cling to belief. They believe in Bible so they try to fulfill it (with WW3 and "microchip" thing). The bible says let them ENSLAVE the world! Do you not see how crazy the bible is?

So basically, this is the PERFECT but for those trying to rule the world. Absolutely perfect. Don't care for the world, just let anything happen, according to the bible, you should even choose to DIE instead of trying to get freedom.

If you read the book of revelations, it talks about the world being ruled by Satan (the beast/ dragon / anti-christ). The Vatican / Elite want people to believe that they are Satan because they want to make it easier to rule the world. If they can get people to believe in the Bible then they will WANT the prophecies to come true and it'll make it easier for them to rule the world.

In the bible it just says that whoever oppose the beast will die, it doesn't tell you to fight for freedom or anything...

The point of the Chapters in Revelation around 13, 14 and onwards is to show that you can either choose to be with the world and be temporarily safe or you can choose to follow God's commandments only and be persecuted for this. It is a test to sort out people who only have lukewarm belief into two camps. Those that have such strong faith that they know God has prepared a place for them in Heaven even if they are killed in this world, they trust in God being faithful to His promises. The other group who will not make it into the 'book of life' will choose to follow a simple command of Sunday keeping and they will be promised a very rosy life ahead so there is little to no incentive for them to rock the boat when the future is looking so apparently bright (e.g promised release of suppressed advanced technologies to revolutionize your lives). Unless you know God very well and ardent in being faithfully to His Divine Commands there is no incentive for you to keep the 4th commandment at that time.

God allows certain persecutions of His people to happen for but a time so that Satan's true character can be shown to the universe just what he is like when he is given absolute power. Those who will be killed for not going along with the system (a portion of God's people, not all, just to be made an example of) will show to all those who are going along with the system that this person who they have given authority to be in control is actually a ruthless, blood-thirsty tyrant, without an ounce of love in him. Through the example of the martyrs many more will choose to drop out of the system and follow the commands of the true God. This is what I hope will happen with heaps of people in the New Age and just good people generally, that they will see the character of the person in charge, stand on their principles and remove themselves from the system.

The bible doesn't say let them enslave the world, the bible is reporting accurately what will happen in the future because God is outside of the confines of time. If you look into other bible prophecies associated with time it is apparent that they weren't self fulfilling prophecies because people were not following the bible as a play book. Most people on the street would be completely unaware of the Vatican being behind attempts to establish a satanic kingdom on earth. And if you look at 5 or 6 thousand years of history all Satan is ever trying to do is establish a full-blow tyrannical kingdom (I guess the closes we came was the dark ages Catholic church) and God has intervened to delay it so that many more years were provided for more people to come and find Him. Most Christians are completely soft on calling out the Vatican as the Sea Beast, and I would be taking a stab that it would almost never be taught now in other churches about the Vatican and how it fulfills all characteristics of the Beast/Little horn power and how they run basically all the secret societies now through the Jesuits.

This is what the Battle of Armageddon is all about....it is the battle in your mind to make a decision for God or to follow the world. Your choice will determine whether you receive eternal life and an awesome future ahead or if God erases you from existence at the Judgement. God is looking for people fit for His kingdom who will enjoy being there, it isn't for everyone, people can make either own choice whether they are humble enough to submit their lives to God and trust that He will only use it for your best. That is why people need to learn about Jesus and His character and determine if this is the kind of person you what to have your allegiances with, is he trustworthy and thinking of your best good. The best book I have ever read on anything is, 'The Desire of Ages' which is all about the life of Jesus. It is very good for making the concept of God to be something more personal, that he is actually wanting to be your best friend as well, is always there for you, hears whatever you have to say even if you just think it to Him silently in your head, longs to be with you above everything else and would have gladly sent himself to take such excruciating death if it was just you alone that had transgressed His law and needed redeeming.
edit on 11-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I am interested to know in the theology of Wicca or other ancient religions what their position is in terms of having a god that is associated as being the creator or how they explain the origins of life in the universe (as in, if were seeded by ETs then who made the ETs)?

I, and others have spoken of the theology of Wicca in here before. Also, there is much to learn if you are inclined to do so. Witchvox is probably the largest Wiccan Online Community on the Net. Wiccans do not go out and try to convert others, and we do not preach the Gospel of Wicca", and we do not believe in the creatures of Christianity, like the Devil, and Satan, and Cherubs, Angels, and all that stuff. We know who, and where the Divine Father and Mother lives, and we honor them daily. We practice charity, and attempt to help those in need, or those less fortunate than us.

I would like to see your evidence that the text honor your father and mother implies your 'Divine' mother as well. To me this doesn't seem accurate because if it were so the aspect is covered in the 1st commandment (Exodus 20:3), 'You shall have no other gods before Me'.

Well, why not ask your only guide here, the "Holy Spirit" that tells you these these things, and ask him? I will give you a little history here:

"The goddess, or Great Mother, has existed since the beginning of time . . . it is out of the primordial depths of her womb that the Universe and all life is born."
--Morwyn, Secrets of a Witch's Coven
source

According to those who believe in the Great Goddess, Europe was once inhabited by a matriarchal, egalitarian society. Europeans, they claim, worshipped a matrifocal, sedentary, peaceful, art- loving goddess 5,000 to 25,000 years before the rise of the first male-oriented religion. They maintain that this egalitarian culture was overrun and destroyed by a semi-nomadic, horse-riding, Indo- European group of invaders who were patrifocal, mobile, warlike, and indifferent to art.
source

(Bold Text Mine)

Several small, corpulent figures have been found during archaeological excavations of the Upper Paleolithic, the Venus of Willendorf, perhaps, being the most famous. It is estimated to have been carved 24,000–22,000 BCE. Some archaeologists believe they were intended to represent goddesses, while others believe that they could have served some other purpose. These figurines predate the available records of the goddesses listed below as examples by many thousands of years, so although they seem to conform to the same generic type, it is not clear whether they, indeed, were representations of a goddess or that, if they are, there was any continuity of religion that connects them with Middle Eastern and Classical deities.
source
History reflects that there was never a people absolutely without religion of some kind, or sort; although in some isolated tribes the religion is often hardly worthy of the name. In Ancient Times, people worshiped Nature, the Planets, and they worshiped the Spirits of the dead, something that somehow carried over to Christianity. There is also distinct recognition of Spiritual Beings that cannot be identified by us.
I have always favored the Greek Deities myself, these are not written about in sacred texts, but rather in popular literature. But! These Gods and Goddess walked upon the Earth, people saw them, touched them. Ancient Greece, Rome, and Europe all favored a Female Deity.

Many academics believe that the suppression of Goddess worship in Western Europe occurred a few thousand years BCE, when the Indo-Europeans invaded Europe from the East. They brought with them some of the "refinements" of modern civilization: the horse, war, belief in male Gods, exploitation of nature, knowledge of the male role in procreation, etc. Goddess worship was gradually combined with worship of male Gods to produce a variety of Pagan polytheistic religions, among the Greeks, Romans, Celts, etc. Author Leonard Shlain offers a fascinating alternative explanation. He proposed that the invention of writing "... rewired the human brain, with profound consequences for culture.
source
The Mother Goddess Diana is mentioned in the Bible. Diana of the
Ephesians: Acts 19:35. But, remember, the Church did everything in their power, including murder, to completely stamp out Goddess Worship and Her Followers.
Christianity and the Death of Civilization

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Have a look at these links, friend:

The great Flood: the Eridu Genesis

The great Flood: the Epic of Gilgameš

Comparison of the Babylonian and Noachian flood stories

The great Flood: parallels

I know that you really want to believe that God told a man to build a wooden boat and gather all of the plants and animals on the planet, and food for same, and in this way save the world. Fanciful way of telling it, I will give the Church that. Remember, Enki and Enil were fighting among themselves, one wished to destroy their creations, the other wished to save them all. I strongly believe the actual vessel was more like a submarine, rather than a wooden boat. And it wasn't actual living animals in the ship, logistics would be a nightmare from day one with that scenario. It is written that when the Annunaki came down to inspect Earth after the Flood, and saw that Ziusudra had made a meat sacrifice, they gathered about the fires like flies. The smells were very pleasing to them who were called the Gods.

There are, in fact, so many Flood Stories in History is is mind boggling.

Flood Stories from Around the World

So, here we are. We can believe one story, or, we can take all into account. Which of these is most logical to you, JesuitGarlic? And, why are we constantly asked to believe what Christians believe, when a great many of us know better? I am not your enemy, nor do I wish to insult you, only to educate you, that you may then teach others. It is clear to me that you are a Seeker, just don't ever stop seeking the truth. In time, you will find it. But first, take a hard look at your book. I have, and found it to be wanting.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Do you feel like the purpose of the symbol of the cross is there as something to idolize?

I think everyone just ignores it.
Someone designed it that way but I know it was not some other church they took over.
It was built new for the SDA church.
There is something similar on the outside, on the opposite end of the church. I think it was a choice to make it obviously a church, without having to have a traditional steeple and cross sort of set-up.

Some History of the Cross Symbol:
Many people assume that the cross is a Christian symbol. Christians have indeed adopted the cross but its origins date back long before Christ was ever born. The cross can be dated back to Ancient Babylon and the worship of the Sun-Gods Mithra, and Tammuz. In fact the cross was not used by Christians until the fourth century after Emperor Constantine (a Pagan Sun-Worshipper) had a vision of the cross in front of the Sun.

Dr. Bullinger, in the Companion Bible, appx. 162, states, "crosses were used as symbols of the Babylonian Sun-god ... It should be stated that Constantine was a Sun-god worshipper ... The evidence is thus complete, that the Lord was put to death upon an upright stake, and not on two pieces of timber placed at any angle."

Rev. Alexander Hislop, The Two Babylons, pp. 197-205, frankly calls the cross "this Pagan symbol ... the Tau, the sign of the cross, the indisputable sign of Tammuz, the false Messiah ... the mystic Tau of the Cladeans (Babylonians) and Egyptians - the true original form of the letter T the initial of the name of Tammuz ... the Babylonian cross was the recognised emblem of Tammuz."

In the Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th edition, vol. 14, p. 273, we read, "In the Egyption churches the cross was a pagan symbol of life borrowed by the Christians and interpreted in the pagan manner." Jacob Grimm, in his Deutsche Mythologie, says that the Teutonic (Germanic) tribes had their idol Thor, symbolised by a hammer, while the Roman Christians had their crux (cross). It was thus somewhat easier for the Teutons to accept the Roman Cross.

Greek dictionaries, lexicons and other study books also declare the primary meaning of stauros to be an upright pale, pole or stake. The secondary meaning of "cross" is admitted by them to be a "later" rendering. At least two of them do not even mention "cross", and only render the meaning as "pole or stake".

In spite of this strong evidence and proof that the word stauros should have been translated "stake", and the verb stauroo to have been translated "impale", almost all the common versions of the Scriptures persist with the Latin Vulgate's crux (cross), a fallacious "later" rendering of the Greek stauros. Why then was the "cross" (crux) brought into the Faith?

Again, historical evidence points to Constantine as the one who had the major share in uniting Sun-worship and the Messianic Faith. Constantine's famous vision of "the cross superimposed on the sun", in the year 312, is usually cited. Writers, ignorant of the fact that the cross was not to be found in the New Testament Scriptures, put much emphasis on this vision as the onset of the so-called "conversion" of Constantine. But, unless Constantine had been misguided by the Gnostic Manichean half-Christians, who indeed used the cross in their hybrid religion, this vision of the cross superimposed on the sun could only be the same old cosmic religion, the astrological religion of Babylon. The fact remains: that which Constantine saw, is nowhere to be found in Scripture.

source
By comparison, The Ancient Pentagram was in fact an Ancient Christian Symbol. My, how we get confused!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

I do not apologize though for saying that when the mark of the beast system does come in that the test will be on keeping the Sabbath day or Sunday. And yes, it is pointed out that Satan's day or mark is Sunday...I am not backing down from that. This issue WILL BECOME (not already is) the dividing issue to sort out people of lukewarm faith in the church and my message is specific to people who are already Christian and want to learn how to serve God fully. I am giving people information that can be backed up with scripture, it is up to them if that makes them fearful or not. Who knows perhaps they should be, it is not about serving ourselves, it is about serving God, whenever people are convicted in their heart how they should best serve then they should follow this. I am not going to censor myself though because my message makes some Christians uncomfortable, Christianity isn't meant to be a joy-ride where we leave people comfortably in their darkness.

Hosea 4:6 - '...My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...'

The end time test which will rule you out of heaven if you choose wrongly is whether your allegiance to God is above your allegiance to this world and the commands of men....the cold hard truth.
edit on 11-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
I do not apologize though for saying that when the mark of the beast system does come in that the test will be on keeping the Sabbath day or Sunday.

The test will be over which day is the sabbath day?

Jesus laid out a pretty good test of faith already.

Really, how many would pass his test today if checked up on?

What were his commandments?

Does his flock love one another?

Does his flock give all that they own to the poor and walk in his shoes?

Does his flock travel the world with the basic essentials trusting only in God for their well being?

Can others look to his flock and find faith in God to face all challenges even unto their death?

Do they forgive all others that they too may be forgiven?

The test will NOT be about a day of worship.

The test is every day.

Our world is a reflection of how we are doing.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AManYouALL

“Question - Which is the Sabbath day?
“Answer - Saturday is the Sabbath day.
“Question - Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
“Answer - We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church, in the Council of Laodicea (A.D. 364), transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.” — Rev. Peter Geiermann, C.S.S.R., The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, p. 50, 3rd edition, 1957.

The question of which day is the Sabbath has already been answered by the ones who change which day to keep Holy.

While your suggestions seems reasonable on the surface they are only things you think will be the final test.

What I am presenting is what I know is the final test not just thinking speculation. I would not write page after page of thousands upon thousands of words if it were a guess. People who have tried to point out that such a commandment could not legally rule you out of the 'book of life' at judgement because the Divine Law no longer applies have not been able to make one dent of impact of refutation into the scriptural basis presented here. Most of your suggestions are covered when people are fully obedient to God it is just that people try to justify their theology and often the only way for them to do so is to thrown out the complete Divine Law entirely just so they can remain comfortable in the thought they don't have to change their lifestyle of friendship circles to actually follow God's precepts out of love for Him on the day he set aside and sanctified.

The one command will completely test people's allegiance and love to the world or to God.
edit on 12-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

What I am presenting is what I know is the final test not just thinking speculation. I would not write page after page of thousands upon thousands of words if it were a guess. People who have tried to point out that such a commandment could not legally rule you out of the 'book of life' at judgement because the Divine Law no longer applies have not been able to make one dent of impact of refutation into the scriptural basis presented here.

So, it all boils down to a day huh.

Not loving your neighbor.

Not loving God with all your being.

Not forgiving others and walking in the way laid out by Jesus.

A day.

By who's calendar?

Shall we apply leap year?

What if, just hypothetically speaking of course, one held EVERY DAY as HOLY.

Just for giggles, suppose that one woke every single morning filled with joy and gratitude that they had been given another day and kept that ever waking moment HOLY ie SACRED in their heart.

With all that you KNOW, would that person be on the side of error?

I don't know what you know, but what you present is a way to climb the wall into heaven.

Don't worry about keeping the commandments, or walking in the way, or living in TRUTH.

Just get the damned day right!

Well if that is your ticket to heaven, I imagine you will have to write a few thousand more pages to convince one soul that that is what Jesus was teaching. Then again, their are plenty out there looking for a rope over the wall. Maybe they will follow you into the ditch.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I too used to spend much time worrying about and studying Revelation. I have even posted some of my thoughts about this on ATS. The more I went through Revelation the more one verse in particular kept popping out.

Revelation 22:18-19 18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

I kept searching for why these verses where there. I finally realized that I had been searching for the answer using human wisdom and logic. Once I realized this I knew the answer had not come from the Spirit. I do not know what I am but I do believe that God has a bigger purpose for me, but what I do know is that he has yet to reveal to me the meaning of Revelations through his spirit.

So I began to think more about why the spirit was not revealing more to me and another verse began to stick out. Jesus tells us not to worry about tomorrow because today has enough problems all in its own. He also asks who through worrying can add time to his life.

To me the book of Revelation contains messages for people of the past, present and future. I do recognize that many of the signs that are spoken of appear to be happening but many other generations have felt the same way. I also believe that Christ will return someday in the flesh.

I finally realized that I had wasted literally several months of my life trying to figure out Revelation. When what I should have been doing is listening to the Holy Spirit. The one thing that is far more important than the end times is today. Today is all we have; it is all we have ever had. For tomorrow is a gift that we should thank God for. If I spend all day today worrying about tomorrow than I have thrown away the gift that was today.

In Hebrews it says today if you here my voice don't harden your hearts. The message is listen to the Holy Spirit for it speaks to you today. If you have faith in Christ and follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit you have no reason to worry about tomorrow because you have listened to him today. And again today is all you have so you need to listen today, because every day is today.

Blessed is he who reads the prophesy and heads the things that are written in it. Listen to the message of the seven churches and do what it says. If you are found doing those things, which are written clearly for all to understand than you need not worry because your faith will be counted as righteousness. I do not know what the mark of the beast is/was/or will be but I don't concern myself with that. I concern myself with listening to the spirit today. I concern myself with loving my neighbor today. I hope that through my faith which can be seen by the people who know me that they too might come to believe in the Holy Spirit so they too can be baptized by Christ.

When I was baptized by Christ I became one with Christ and just as he sits on his father's thrown I will sit on his thrown with him. The Holy Spirit will not forsake me and is with me always so if tomorrow brings the message that you preach the Holy Spirit will guide me to the truth.

Because no one is promised the gift of tomorrow you should only be worried about today and you would do best if you taught others the same. You can continue to worry about things that will come to pass regardless of how much you worry or you can live in the spirit today.

Fear will not bring anyone closer to Christ. Christ came to show love, mercy, forgiveness, and to pour out his grace on all mankind. We have been instructed to be like Christ. Is it acceptable to tell people that a sinful way of life leads to death, but listening to the Holy Spirit leads to life? Of course and we should indeed share that message with anyone who we believe is a slave to sin. But we do this in order that they may be saved today not so that they can fear tomorrow.

edit on 12-5-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AManYouALL

It does come done to 'loving your neighbor' (commandments 5-10) and 'loving your God' (commandments 1- 4). Christians have forgotten how to fully 'love God'. 97%+ of Christians are only faithful in 8 or 9 of these as it is embedded in how their church operates and teaches natively. Exodus 20:8 starts out with the word 'remember' because the 4th commandment was been forgotten. The video sermon that I presented at the start of this thread showed that if we are faithful in all of God's Divine Law we need not have to worry about what the beast's mark is because we will not receive it (they are mutually exclusive), but remember though, if we are transgressing one command it is the same as transgressing them all.

The way the mark of the beast system is implemented it is not just that people are compelled by civilly instituted law to keep one day BUT anyone who keeps the sabbath day will be seen as breaking the civil law (man's law not yet in place) as well. That is why your hypothetical question of keeping everyday sacred/holy doesn't matter, you can keep everyday but you will be persecuted and branded an outlaw to the state and not able to buy and sell if you keep the Sabbath/Saturday (Friday sundown to Saturday sundown which is how the Hebrews recognized a change in and start of a new day).

Your concern about calendars and if the day has been lost....
Well if it was lost it was reconfirmed what the correct day was on about 9 occasions through history. Some of the occasions:
- During the Exodus when manna was given to last two days instead of one
- At Mt Sinai
- Then when we go to the Julian calendar in 46 BC we get the sabbath date reconfirmed during Jesus' life and the change to the Gregorian calendar did not modify the weekly cycle. It went from Thursday then Friday as the change came in.

We have had occasion to investigate the results of the works of specialists in chronology and we have never found one of them that has ever had the slightest doubt about the continuity of the weekly cycle since long before the Christian era.
source: Letter regarding continuity of the weekly cycle, US Naval Observatory (Washington DC: March 12, 1932)

"By calculating the eclipses, it can be proven that no time has been lost and the creation days were seven, divided into 24 hours each."—Dr. Hinkley, The Watchman, July 1926 [Hinkley was a well-known astronomer].

"The human race never lost the septenary [seven day] sequence of week days and that the Sabbath of these latter times comes down to us from Adam, though the ages, without a single lapse."—Dr. Totten, professor of astronomy at Yale University.

"Seven has been the ancient and honored number among the nations of the earth. They have measured their time by weeks from the beginning. The origin of this was the Sabbath of God, as Moses has given the reasons for it in his writings."—Dr. Lyman Coleman.

"There has been no change in our calendar in past centuries that has affected in any way the cycle of the week."—James Robertson, Director American Ephemeris, Navy Department, U.S. Naval Observatory, Washington, D.C., March 12, 1932.

"It can be said with assurance that not a day has been lost since Creation, and all the calendar changes notwithstanding, there has been no break in the weekly cycle."—Dr. Frank Jeffries, Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society and Research Director of the Royal Observatory, Greenwich, England.

sources to follow up on:
- amazingdiscoveries.org...
- www.seventh-day.org...

This is not my 'ticket to heaven', it is my duty as part of the people that this information has been revealed to to pass it onto others (God would hold it against me if I kept it to myself, ala parable of the talents). I want to see all my brothers and sisters in Christ in heaven too so I do not withhold information from them (when I believe through much research that this great period of testing is almost out our front-door). I can assure you that when the events transpire of the mark of the beast system being implemented and the counterfeiting of Jesus' second coming occurring by Satan to lead the world in this great deception to implement a civil law world wide to honor this 'imposter/antichrist' that will be against one of God's divine laws you will have millions upon millions of people worldwide telling you exactly what I have said on this thread already. I don't have to convince you of the truth of what I am saying right now. That is not my intention. My intention was to have this information written down in a public place for people to see so that when these events do transpire you will THEN see the truth of the message written here.

The Bible uses parallels and typologies of past Biblical events to help understand what will happen in the more important future event that prophecy points us towards. For instance, in Revelation 13:15, 16 we read about all these various peoples that are forced to worship the image of the beast under threat of death. This is very similar to a past event found in Daniel chapter 3 about all peoples of the land being commanded to bow down and worship the image of gold of King Nebuchadnezzar under threat of death (the fiery furnace) if you refused. What is going on here in this story of Daniel 3 which makes it a valid test of a person's allegiance to God? This story is testing the allegiance of God's people by seeing if they will keep His commandments, specifically targeting the 2nd commandment of no worship of idols.

In the only other instance in the bible where we hear about multiple plagues coming down upon people like in Revelation chapter 15 and 16 is in the Exodus story from Egypt. It is important to understand what was the reason why God began sending the plagues upon the Egyptians so we can understand why he will do will again to those who have not found their name in the book of life. We find the reason for the plagues in Exodus chapter 5. In reading this story we find that the Hebrews are requesting to take a break from their labours, and specifically in Exodus 5:5 we see why. Pharaoh says, "You make them rest from their labor" (KJV). The word Pharaoh used for rest is 'shabbat' (Strong's #7673) the word which is also found used in Genesis 2:2. Therefore the Hebrews were endeavoring to keep the commands of God by keeping the Sabbath day holy. The reason that the plagues came upon the Egyptians was because Pharaoh instituted a new civil law to double the labors of the Hebrews that would prevent them from being able to keep the Sabbath as God had intended for his people, a civil law that was against the Divine law of God. The bible is trying to inform us if we study it what we can expect from the great future event given what occured under similar circumstances in the past.

The Bible tells us who we should worship in the last days, Revelation 14:7 Worship Him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water. We find this similar language in the writing of the fourth commandment in Exodus 20:11, 'For in six days the Lord made the heavens, the earth, the sea and all that is in them'. Whom do you have allegiance to, the final end days test will be asking.

Sunday was the name given by the heathens to the first day of the week, because it was the day on which they worshiped the sun." John Eadie, D.D., LL.D. A Bible Cyclopedia, p. 561

'Webster's International Dictionary, 19th edition' - Sunday...so called because this day was anciently dedicated to the sun, or its worship

"She [the Roman Catholic Church] took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday...and thus the Pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday sacred to Jesus" - (Cath. World, March 1894, p.809.)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Millions of people around the world know this information that I am presenting and understand the major events of Revelation fully. You will rarely if ever hear them because they are waiting for the counterfeit second coming of Jesus to occur first before they become activated in speaking out publicly.

I am not worried in the slightest, knowledge does not lead to fear but empowerment. Ignorance leads to fear. I am compelled by love and duty to my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to establish this message in a more public place so it can be looked upon and vindicated when events transpire to confirm what I have said. That will lead countless people on to the right path both Christians (of lukewarm faith) and Non-Christians alike. Seeing that I have already a few confirmatory messages from people that I have helped get them on the right path with just the relatively few posts I have done in the past week or two I would say that the message, even at this early stage when it isn't meant to be very effective is probably more successful than the typical postings here after years and years and thousands upon thousands of posts.

For me I will not be using this forum to soft-talk people into Christianity here. People here have entrenched beliefs and this environment is not conducive to success in the approach you suggest (because everyone just chips in their 2 cents worth and anyone truly seeking would just be left with a great sense of confusion and people beating their heads against brick walls), so I pursue the approach you suggest through other avenues that aren't online forums.

This forum though is a perfect place for the information I have presented here, I am not going to be on this forum making countless posts on all aspects of Christianity and religious argument. I have a specific message to Christians and will converse with people of other faiths to help establish more credibility of the bible through use of scientific or archeology type discussions and show them the errors of certain aspects of their faiths which are cornerstone points that their foundation of belief system is based on, that is it. My role here is not to be a Christian minister 'tending the flock'....that role is catered for by countless others

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

What added fear or warning have I given people that isn't already laid out plainly in the the Bible?

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 13:3 '...Rapt with amazement, the whole world followed the beast'

Does it sound like Christianity is immune to this...would it not be a case where Christianity as a majority is in error with scripture in shows that they follow after the beast???

Quotes straight from the Daniel 7 'Little Horn' / Revelation 13 'Sea Beast' power themselves:

“Protestants...accept Sunday rather than Saturday as the day for public worship after the Catholic Church made the change...But the Protestant mind does not seem to realize that...In observing the Sunday, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope.” — Our Sunday Visitor, February 15, 1950.

“They [the Protestants] deem it their duty to keep the Sunday holy. Why? Because the Catholic Church tells them to do so. They have no other reason...The observance of Sunday thus comes to be an ecclesiastical law entirely distinct from the divine law of Sabbath observance...The author of the Sunday law...is the Catholic Church.” — Ecclesiastical Review, February 1914.

“The Catholic church for over one thousand years before the existence of a Protestant, by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday...The Protestant World at its birth found the Christian Sabbath too strongly entrenched to run counter to its existence; it was therefore placed under the necessity of acquiescing in the arrangement, thus implying the (Catholic) Church’s right to change the day, for over three hundred years. The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day, the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church as spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant World.” — James Cardinal Gibbons in the Catholic Mirror, September 23, 1983.

You have the Catholic church the creators of the Islamic faith (fully in control of their top religious leaders) sent in to wipe out the authentic Christianity that was against Rome in the middle east. Now all those countries have been conquered for Islam and right where Mosques are located in these Islamic countries you will see a Catholic Church right next door. Islam is but a counterpart and the R.C.C

If you read into secret societies you will know that the Jesuits working on behalf on the Vatican basically control every religion on the face of this Earth (even the Khazarian Zionists with their allegiance to Rome that have control over the Jewish faith predominately). No difference with New Age Movement religion, Wicca the list is endless, they are all but counterparts of Rome and entirely in their back pockets at the highest levels. When the Bible says that the whole world wondered after the beast it wasn't kidding.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

God tells us that those who do not follow after the beast will be persecuted

Revelation 20:4 '...and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands....'

Do you think the Bible is kidding in saying that many of God's people during the tribulation that do not follow after the beast will be beheaded. The warning of this is, develop a strong enough faith that you trust God so much that when the guillotine is near, you stand strong and unwavering.

That is what the bible is saying.

I am saying prepare yourself to handle this...

google search 'fema camp guillotine' ....I am not making a joke, the bible is very serious with its warnings, do not make light of things that they will be candy floss, and daffodils the whole time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It does come done to 'loving your neighbor' (commandments 5-10) and 'loving your God' (commandments 1- 4). Christians have forgotten how to fully 'love God'. 97%+ of Christians are only faithful in 8 or 9 of these as it is embedded in how their church operates and teaches natively.

I see where you are coming from now. I cannot say that I necessarily agree with the mark of the beast system coming as you have detailed, but we will just have to wait and see. If it does come about, whether I agree with you or not, you will find me standing beside you in your defense.

So, the point is moot to me.

You are purpose driven with your time here. I can appreciate that as I too make purpose out of limited time.

Good luck and God bless in these times.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Questions for you. What is it lawful to do on the Satturday Sabbath? What should believers do or not do on the Sabbath? How do I keep the Sabbath Holy?
edit on 12-5-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I must say the OP seems like the most 'intelligent' Christian I have encountered on these boards. But after hours of reading, feel stronger in the belief that this obsession is somewhat pathological.(no offense).
It is certainly fascinating reading on mythology.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

How do I keep the Sabbath Holy?

Probably whatever that word makes you think of.
Everyone has their own idea of how to keep it holy.
I think it is better not to have it as a fixed set of rules but more like an attitude of how you approach it. Actually it approaches you, whether you like it or not, and maybe that is the idea, to recognize the inevitable.
The most practical aspect is that you are healthier if you rest one day out of seven.
edit on 12-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

What parts of 'mythology' did you enjoy reading about...

For me it is reading about the discovery of the ark of the covenant where, right now, 4 angels in Zedekiah's Cave are guarding it and will reveal the 10 commandments written in stone to the general public at the time when this civil law is instituted for everyone to keep Sunday. The other was the blood found and the tests done on it to get a chromosome count, came out to be 24 chromosomes, 23 from mother and a single Y chromosome to designate gender from Father (oh and that the blood is still alive which isn't meant to happen to 'dead blood'). Chariot wheels of the Egyptian army strewn from one side of the Red Sea crossing across to the Saudi Arabian side is better spectacular too huh

I would rather be labeled as focused, than pathological...HAHA

It is just with the implications of the message that people have to trust it and the scriptures backing it up so fully that they will be willing to be tortured and die for it when it seems the entire world is against them. When less than 1% of the entire worlds population know the message that I am saying and that it has massive and eternal ramifications for everyone, you can understand why it is important for me to come across as very serious, ardent and accurate in telling it to people who don't know it.
edit on 13-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Mostly I am fascinated by the complexity of the extrapolations.
I would not presume to know the properties and purpose of "God", and know that belief is just another word for uncertainty.

Through Shamanic practices, I have had direct experience into "realms" that have made me certain of things beyond the physical. From these, I have concluded 1st hand that pantheism is the only manner I can have a hope to feel connected to these things. Beyond linguistic understanding lies a deep well of spirit. With my best intentions for acquiring a believable framework, the best I have heard are those presented by Terrence McKenna.

I would suggest that instead of relying of 2nd hand info, try some direct experiences.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Questions for you. What is it lawful to do on the Satturday Sabbath? What should believers do or not do on the Sabbath? How do I keep the Sabbath Holy?

The purpose of the Sabbath is the physical and spiritual restoration of people and is a memorial to the Creator. It is lawful on the Sabbath to do good, so performing things that are associated with pressing human needs is absolutely fine (e.g medical treatment of people, meal preparation).

In practice most of my friends have some kind of formal opening of Sabbath where parents would read a short story from the Bible or a reader which contained lessons of age appropriate spiritual lessons for their kids, everyone can discuss the story and what particular spiritual lessons are trying to be taught. Then close the story with a prayer. This would occur at sundown Friday night. My parents were very slack in this regard for me and my siblings and made no particular point of making the time when Sabbath started special, which is unfortunate. A similar kind of practice happens to close Sabbath at sun-down Saturday night.

People should endeavor to have any necessary weekly housework and shopping done prior so that it doesn't take up any time during Sabbath. People should refrain from their usual work activities and not be watching secular content on TV, internet, computer games ect. If people watch something on TV it is usually nature related to appreciate the Creator of this creation, or they have some worship music on or a recorded sermon.

The time is about learning more about and worshipping your God . People can go off and read the bible or similar book, they can read their Sabbath school lesson that Friday night and prepare for discussions on that topic for Sabbath school classes for Saturday morning at church that is held before the formal sermon. People usually get together after Church and have lunch together and maybe engage in some light activity like a recreational bike ride through a park, nature walk or kicking a ball around with friends. Such physical activities aren't meant to be some kind of serious competitive pursuit of your own.

The day is usually relaxing and people often catch up on missed sleep during this time as well. People can participate in evangelism type pursuits though, so I think it is perfectly fine to be doing good spiritual/religious type posts on ATS then too!

Sometime people like to go to church every week, others less regularly and just hold informal and more personal worship service at their place. I think it is a good idea to set some time aside during Sabbath whether you attend church on not that week to spend time talking to God in prayer and having some songs of worship and praise for Him. Of course you can do that whenever you want during the week!

---------------------
My understanding is that their will be some degree of communication with the state when the mark of the beast comes in whether you say you formally subscribed to their system or not. Although I could not guarantee that formal opt-in process will happen in every country around that world

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

I do not rely on second hand information....I have a deep personal friendship with my creator and I have felt His presence in my life, when I have been going through tough times and He was the only one I could rely on, I have felt His gentle guidance and soft whisper on my heart. My personal experience with Jesus is well before I learned all this archeology, science.....I know my savior/creator/God is real, I don't need second hand science and archeology, but because I know he is real I would expected to find His Word confirmed in science, archeology and other things like history and learning about the poor foundation that all the other religions are based on! Surprise surprise.....

I am not going to win anyone over here with this kind of talk though so I leave it out....they want something more rock solid and tangible so that is what I write instead

If anyone wanted to disprove Christianity and Jesus in my books they would have to do a hell of a lot better than just focusing on periphery things. I would like to see some non-Christian argue the case when people have had experiences like that of an 'alien abduction' and have called out the name of Jesus to help them that the experience has stopped, the 'aliens/ETs' have pissed off, and they are back in safety that this was not in fact Jesus who helped them.

CE4 testimonies

Or convince the people that have had exorcisms (check out some by Bob Larson on Youtube) that when the spirits are called out in the name of Jesus that this is not in fact what happened.

That's what I call a core part of Christianity, people's experiences of deliverance and prayer. They do not have a single hope of fulfilling that challenge.

On the other hand you have people that get into all kinds of spiritualism and think they have developed special innate power's harnessed from 'ancient wisdom'. Give them one exorcism and that's all she wrote folks, the 'powers' are gone. Surprising to Christians......no....expected
edit on 13-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join