It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veneration of the pagan sun god in the beast's mark vs God's mark and seal : powerful video sermon

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
(Continued from above post)

If you do a truthful an honest study into the prophecies of the bible you will see that they are absolutely accurate, beyond extraordinary.

I have, and have seen no such thing. Again circular logic, if God already knows everything, then what is the purpose of prophecies?
And why are some believed, and some are not? And why are not secular prophets given their due?

Yes, true information is hard to come by in this world of deception and many forms of 'Christianity have been compromised. The only version of Christianity and accurate expression of the character of the creator of the universe is found from my understanding in the official Adventist Church theology.

So then your particular brand of Christianity is the only right one. Wish I had a dollar for every time someone told me that. NYT just said this morning n another thread that you better have the correct Bible too, for some are some convoluted ones around. So, to my understanding, one must have the Right Bible, and join the Right Church to really be "saved." Sounds like school yard politics if you ask me.
I grow tired of debating with you friend. Your mind is closed up tight with dogma, and you only seem to post what you read elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

if God already knows everything, then what is the purpose of prophecies?
And why are some believed, and some are not? And why are not secular prophets given their due?

The purpose of prophecies is to show that God has the victory already won for us and that his promises can be trusted. If I did not believe in the accuracy of prophecy then I would not have the confidence to talk directly against the beast power of the Papacy and the Jesuits, the most powerful people in the world knowing that they will be monitoring most of my communication and where it is prophesied that the likely outcome of my actions will be an early death at their hands.

Can you elaborate on this 'why some are believed and some are not' (I hope your examples are not repeating this I have previously covered). What secular prophets do you believe deserve their due?

So then your particular brand of Christianity is the only right one.

My particularly brand of Christianity is the only one (that I am aware of) that natively teaches the correct understanding on hell which goes a tremendous way to vindicating God's character concerning His justice. The only church I am aware of that teach correctly the state of the dead so that people don't get messed up with consultation of ancestors, fairies, saints, whatever because we know it isn't from God.

Combine that with the fact that all our theology is completely biblical as I have proved over and over again and you can see that in terms of following God's Word then SDA theology is unparalleled. You can find God under any situation but the easiest and most reliable way to find Him is by seeking to understand Him properly through correct and careful study of His Word.

One doesn't need to have the right Bible either. Most 'corrupted' versions are still decent enough for people studying on their own to find God easily. The corrupted versions though are used more for reducing the divinity of Jesus and enabling the ability to justify certain false teachings (which lead people away from God) if one was to debate a theologian on that issue using that Bible.

You don't need to join the right church or read the right bible. I am neither a member of the SDA church (because I am not officially baptized into it as yet) and infrequently attend their church services. My current bible is a NKJV, I know there are various corruptions here and there in it but the particular study notes in this particular one I have are awesome and I can easier check pertinent verses with a heap of others online. I consider myself SDA because that is the theology I agree with. It is the easiest way of summarizing what my points of view of Christianity and prophecy are.
edit on 13-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

My good friend the Rabbi assures me that even the Talmud and Torah are copies of copies, and the Bible you hold so dear is no exception.

...pray tell, how could accurate translations be made?

I am failing to see what your point is. You are trying to infer that because it is not an 'original' then it is not acceptable. We are not talking about the authenticity of paintings here, we are talking about someone copying the words of the original onto another scroll or paper and either keeping it in that language or translating it into another tongue. Who cares that now we are only left with 'fragments' of some originals...they were handled so much to be made copies of that they became damaged. If basically all the copies of the original and in their various languages agree with each other theologically then it shows that the copying process was fine and there weren't corruptions. The dead sea scroll confirm the theology has remained intact.

Your present the people who oversaw the translation of the English bible the King James version. You allude to it being corrupted by saying 'edited' suggesting that it is corrupted and unreliable. Then you say you have no idea to what extent. Why suggest the Bible is corrupted and an unreliable document when you have no idea to what extent it was corrupted, especially when the Dead Sea Scrolls suggest that theologically it is perfectly in tact and the whole argument is pointless. When you have 5 guys counting the words (to make sure they all numbered correctly) of the copies of the manuscripts made and the writing implement being washed before the word 'God' is written each time, you have a pretty good idea of the kind of seriousness that the guys who made the 'copies' took to preserve what the original said.

-----
Of course Rome doesn't want people to have a Bible to read, but more some don't want to them to have a Bible to read which accurately shows all the corruptions of Rome completely questioning their 'infallible' authority

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

when you say "Khazarian," that is the race of Jews that inhabit and run Israel today, including the Mossad and all of their other intelligence network. The Khazarians are not the Jewish People.

Yes, this is the point I was alluding to, that despite them being 'Jews' the controlling people who are Mossad or government (pushing the whole settlement/land stealing issue and various terrorist plots) are 'Khazarian', a mere tool of the illuminati/Jesuit control system for the Vatican. The creation of the modern state of Israel was an Illuminati and Jesuit plot. A better reflection for a typical Jews concern or ambitions for the land around Jerusalem would be reflected in their settlement patterns around the world prior to the World Wars. At this stage you have your typical Jews who have been herded back to modern 'Israel' through interventions and policy where they could typically care less about occupancy of the region, but you have the controllers of the state who are typically 'Jews' pushing an agenda upon the people.

Here is a good post on the forum titled, 'Debunking the 'Fake Jew' AKA The 'Khazarian Jew' Myth' which refutes the two links you provided.

Personally, I could care less about the modern state of 'Israel' as in Biblical terms, anyone who is a follower of Jesus accepts the second covenant and becomes a member of the house of Israel. Whatever is going on in the physical country of 'Israel' is more a plot to stir up conflict between religions to create their end synthesis goals rather than it relating to the bible now. American support for the state of Israel is therefore completely pointless.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

I need to make a correction to something I said

The 'Christian' Easter is related to the Jewish Passover (which is the Exodus story of the angel of God passing over the houses of the Hebrews who had the blood of a lamb painted along the sides of their doorway related to the administering of the 10th plague upon Egypt) and is not related to the day Jesus actually was crucified on as that was on the Jewish 'Day of Atonement'. post

Jesus wasn't crucified on the 'Day of Atonement', I must have had my thought processors getting crossed up there with some other symbol meanings. The Christian Easter is related to Passover of Nisan 14 of the Jewish calendar but the Papacy makes sure they never fall on the same date, so Christians following Easter never actually celebrate the actually 'Passover' festival day.
----
Have you been getting into any of the books I suggested?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hey bro thanks for the clarification. I picked up 'The enemy unmasked by bill Hughes I'm going on vacation with my folks this weekend (trinidad)! so I will have it finished by next week. I have been thinking about the Seventh Day Adventist Church alot lately. Thanks for opening my eyes, I mean that. Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
OK I finished the book,lol was only 101 pages. And was the first book I ever read in one sitting. Very informative and answered alot of questions. I have a question, the book did not go into the subject much, it was saying in the end of times how difficult it will be for true believers who do not accept the Sunday, except it said that Jesus will guide them to a safe place where they can escape persecution, can you explain this bro?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

it was saying in the end of times how difficult it will be for true believers who do not accept the Sunday, except it said that Jesus will guide them to a safe place where they can escape persecution, can you explain this bro?

Sorry for the delay. It is a rather difficult passage and there are lots of factors at play here.

Firstly there is a general message given before the time of these last day events (meaning now) that people should try set up away from the cities if possible and work them from outlying areas. This message is expressed in Chapter 3 The Cities, of "Last Day Events" by Ellen White .

In Chapter 11 Persecution which is dealing with the actual Tribulation period proper we get messages like this:

Manuscript 45, May 14, 1897, (see also 7ABC 257 & 269)

With Satan at their head to imbue them with his spirit, men may afflict God's people; they may cause pain to the body; they may take away the temporal life, but they cannot touch the life that is hid with Christ. We are not our own. Soul and body, we have been bought with the price paid upon the cross of Calvary, and we are to remember that we are in the hands of Him who created us. Whatever Satan may inspire evil men to do, we are to rest in the assurance that we are under God's charge, and that by His Spirit He will strengthen us to endure.

There is no greater evidence that Satan is working than that men who profess to be sanctified to God's service persecute their fellow-beings, because they do not believe the same doctrines that they themselves believe. These will rush with fury against God's people, falsifying, stating things they know are untrue, thus showing that they are inspired by him who is an accuser of the brethren and a murderer of the saints of God.

But if God permits tyrants to do with us as the priests and rulers did to His Son, shall we give up our faith and go back to perdition? It is not because God does not care for us that He permits these things to be, for He declares, "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints" [Psalms 116:15]. "He shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper. He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy. He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in His sight" [Psalms 72:12, 14].

The time is soon to come when the Lord will say, "Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thee as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For behold, the Lord cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain" [Isaiah 26:20, 21].

and

Manuscript 26, March 11, 1904,

Jesus refrained from taking a course that would bring such a crisis in His life as to cut short His lifework. The opposition of the priests and rulers at Jerusalem had driven the mighty Healer from their midst. He restricted, for a time, His labors to Galilee. Often He left one field of labor for another, in order to escape from those who were seeking His life. When He was rejected at Nazareth, and His own townsmen tried to kill Him, He went down to Capernaum, where the people "were astonished at His doctrine: for His word was with power" [Luke 4:32]. He did not, by rushing into danger, hasten a crisis. He knew that He was to receive the world's hatred, He knew that His work would result in His death, but prematurely to expose Himself would not be the will of His Father.

From this we are to learn a lesson. As time goes by we shall have to encounter an opposition that will become more and more intense. As enmity is aroused in various places against those who observe the Sabbath of the Lord, it may become a necessity for God's people to move from those places to places where they will not be so bitterly opposed. God does not require His children to remain where, by the course of wicked men, their influence is made of no effect, and their lives are endangered. When liberty and life are imperiled, it is not merely our privilege, it our positive duty to go to places where the people are willing to hear the word of life, and where the opportunities for preaching the word will be more favorable.

There is a large field in which to labor for the salvation of souls, and unless loyalty to God requires it, His servants are not to imperil their lives. They are not to be discouraged by persecution, but when their work is hedged up in one place, they are to seek a place where they can continue to labor for the salvation of souls, where there are people whose hearts have not, by unbelief, been hardened against the truth.

Definitely check out Chapter 12 Closing Struggle and Chapter 13 The End Time

Here is a document of compiled messages to aid in ones spiritual preparation to handle these events - Here

(to be continued)
edit on 13-7-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I am failing to see what your point is. You are trying to infer that because it is not an 'original' then it is not acceptable. We are not talking about the authenticity of paintings here, we are talking about someone copying the words of the original onto another scroll or paper and either keeping it in that language or translating it into another tongue. Who cares that now we are only left with 'fragments' of some originals...they were handled so much to be made copies of that they became damaged. If basically all the copies of the original and in their various languages agree with each other theologically then it shows that the copying process was fine and there weren't corruptions.

My point is this, with no originals, then no one knows what God/Jesus did, or said, or any of the stories are myths of fiction. So the common terms need to stop:
"Jesus said."
"Jesus taught."
"This or that person said this or that."
"God did this or that."
"Word of God."

These are terms I hear all the time in here, some talk like they were there in first person, and took notes on what was said and done.

Your present the people who oversaw the translation of the English bible the King James version. You allude to it being corrupted by saying 'edited' suggesting that it is corrupted and unreliable.

Well, can you stand there and say it is entirely reliable, and nothing at all was corrupted in the authorship? Can you say that a known sorcerer and magus, such as John Dee, who was a cohort of Francis Bacon.
The two had the largest library of teachings in the world at the time. Are you adamant that they didn't change a thing in there, nor any of the other changed anything? I believe they changed it a lot. And to just take it at face value as the true word of God is not something I would do.

I have a copy of War and Peace. It is original, the way it was written. I cannot say that about the Bible.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ok....It would be a bigger concern in my own eyes too concerning the New Testament (my perspective is that the dead sea scrolls confirm the accurate recording of the Old Testament) overseen by those guys for the King James Bible if there was no way to confirm the accuracy of the theology espoused in it. Before it was translated into English though thousands of years later, it was translated into numerous other languages and from experts doing comparative analysis of the early translations from the original they say the theology coming out of the NT writings is basically identical. For my most Christians that will be all that they need to know for some assurance.

I can't really comment from an unbiased Christian perspective on this though because Adventists hold Ellen White to be a prophet or whatever is the appropriate description for her. Because her writings are only 100-150 years old and we know that they have not been altered and they confirm the OT and NT theology as we have it in English then it is even harder to make the argument to an Adventist. If people did a serious and sincere study into her writing then they'd probably hold her in the same regard of reading Isaiah, Jeremiah or whatever. The difference is that the bible is about 800,000 words long and White's writings in total are 25,000,000 words long. So from this modern unaltered source whom we would say received all the visions, knowledge and understanding direct from God (which can not be explained by her own knowledge and educational background) all the theology is confirmed many times over with key understanding given bringing passages together in greater understanding than people may have been aware of in reading passages in isolation.

So when I say Jesus said this or that....then I am saying that this is mentioned in the early translations from the original as well as the modern writing of White.

In the end all we can really do is live based on the best light that we have and that we think is truth...whatever God there is will judge people justly based on what they knew to be true. If God does not judge them by this criteria then He doesn't deserve to be God or worshiped as 'God'. To me it seems obvious what the 'truth' is HAHA but to others they might not be able to see it so readily based on a variety or reasons.

---
Do you notice my post to you on my other thread requesting some of your knowledge

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

So from this modern unaltered source whom we would say received all the visions, knowledge and understanding direct from God (which can not be explained by her own knowledge and educational background) all the theology is confirmed many times over with key understanding given bringing passages together in greater understanding than people may have been aware of in reading passages in isolation.
"Direct from God" may not really be that relevant for describing her gifts, since they all are, I suppose, for everyone. The "visions" are a bit in dispute as for how many she really had, and could be as few as two, where otherwise she had insights into things, not of a truly visionary nature.
I think most of what she wrote is explainable if you were to look at some rather now obscure books that were available back then, and looking at the lists of books that were in her extensive library. I don't personally see anything too extraordinary and seems to reflect the understanding among some of the theologians of her day.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I have heard the figure of visions being around the 2000 mark over a 60 year period. No doubt she had 'insight' into things though, I can't imagine being able to write like 14 pages roughly each and every day like she did of gold quality content. I'd be lucky to be able to push out a third of that per day for a short period of time before I would burn out. For a person who didn't go to high school I would call that Divinely influenced!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I have heard the figure of visions being around the 2000 mark over a 60 year period.
People who come up with that number have a weird way of how they do it, where they take every instance of "being told", as a vision, which is just wrong. She had one extensive vision early on and shown all of history from beginning to end, and worked off that for the rest of her life, and she had another vision which was about toxic food and how it would become increasingly dangerous over time.

No doubt she had 'insight' into things though, I can't imagine being able to write like 14 pages roughly each and every day like she did of gold quality content. I'd be lucky to be able to push out a third of that per day for a short period of time before I would burn out.
There were no telephones back then so people wrote a lot to correspond. Plus she had a secretary who did the physical writing, once she got into writing actual books, rather than just letters to different church members.

For a person who didn't go to high school I would call that Divinely influenced!
Education was graded differently back then and high school then would be closer to college level now and most people never went to high school.
edit on 15-7-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

There are more than 4,000 different Ancient Greek manuscripts containing all or portions of the New Testament that have survived to our time. These are written on different materials. I would say 4,000 is enough for a great big book, wouldn't you? What happened to the rest?

The "Dead Sea Scrolls" include a complete copy of the Book of Isaiah, a fragmented copy of Isaiah, containing much of Isaiah 38-6, and fragments of almost every book in the Old Testament. Personally, I do not see that many words here, I think somebody is making things up here.

The majority of the fragments are from Isaiah and the Pentateuch (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy). The books of Samuel, in a tattered copy, were also found and also two complete chapters of the book of Habakkuk. In addition, there were a number of non-biblical scrolls related to the commune found. And some of it was hidden from public view, and I would certainly like to know why this is. The only real value of the Scrolls is this: The ability of the biblical scholars, who compared them with the Massoretic Hebrew texts of the tenth century A.D. These people would have to be adept at speaking, reading, and writing 10th Century Hebrew, and comparing it with Greek and other languages. Personally, I think a great deal of the original message was lost forever.

I already told you I do not trust anything Ellen White says. She may be your prophet, but is not mine.

In the end all we can really do is live based on the best light that we have and that we think is truth...whatever God there is will judge people justly based on what they knew to be true. If God does not judge them by this criteria then He doesn't deserve to be God or worshiped as 'God'. To me it seems obvious what the 'truth' is HAHA but to others they might not be able to see it so readily based on a variety or reasons.

You are right about living your life in the Light, and not the Darkness. God, no god is the judge of human beings. You still do not get it, do you? Humans are the Creator, we are our own judge. And who could possibly be harsher on you?
Truth is a matter of subjective thought. To me, there are layers of truth, from soft factual truth, to hard visible evidence, and all things between. Theories play into this too. To just believe a thing because some book says it doesn't make sense to me. The Light I have found is within my own self, JG. Not out there with some personage I am not privy too. And the so called Gods of the Old Testament do not deserve our worship, or even our beliefs. Cruel and unjust, a murderer, and more. The NT God is plainly a different God. How does a one God person explain this?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
[i. ]reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Hey bro I need your assistance on finding asermon. It was a black gentleman, maybe had aslight foreign accent. But he was discussing the great controversy, and how we are somehoh the judges in all of it. I only watched one part but I can't find the rest, can you help me please locating the video . It reaaly touched my heart thaks

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

Nothing springs to mind on who you might be referring to I am afraid.

If you are after some sermons on the topic though then there a lots out there. A couple of guys I have seen are Mark Woodman and Doug Bachelor.
---------
Mark Woodman youtube channel
The Great Controversy Part A (15 mins)
The Great Controversy Part B (15 mins)
The Great Controversy Part C (15 mins)
The Great Controversy Part D (9 mins)

The Great Controversy II Part A (15 mins)
The Great Controversy II Part B (15 mins)
The Great Controversy II Part C (15 mins)
The Great Controversy II Part D (9 mins)

** Check out the other videos of Mark Woodman though as well as he has many very interesting topics covered like:
- Islam, Hinduism, Buddism and Judiasm - All Roads lead to Rome
- Son vs Sun - the evolution debate
- Christian Deceiptions in the End of Time
- The Battle for the mind
- Unity towards the East
- The Seat of the Dragon
ect ect
------
Doug Bachelor (you should be able to watch the sermons from either linked website of search the sermon title and 'Doug Bachelor' in youtube):
(A New Revelation Series)
-Is There Anything Left You Can Trust
-It's Still There
-What You Don't Know Will Hurt You
-A Colossal City in Space
-Has Holy Wedlock Become Unholy Deadlock
-You Are Responsible
-Don't Be Fooled
-It's Headed Straight Towards You
-Buried and Forgotten by God
-Are the Dead Really Dead?
-Is the Devil in Charge of Hell?
-Coming World Blackout
-You Wouldn't Do This?
-The Big Radar Has Caught You
-Who is the Antichrist
-Angel Messages from Outer Space
-God Sets a Date for the Judgment
-Facing the Judge
-The Mark of the Beast
-The USA in Bible Prophecy
-What's Wrong with my Church
-God's End Time Church
-Does God Inspire Astrologers & Psychics
-Worldwide Embezzlement Scandal
-The Word That Transforms
-No Turning Back

(The Prophecy Code Series)
Prophecy's Final Countdown
-Revelation's Rapture
-The Dragon's Egg
-Blood on the Throne
-Israel's Temple in Prophecy
-The Two Witnesses
-The Richest Caveman
-History's Greatest Hoax
-Revelation Reveals the Antichrist
-666 and the Mark of the Beast
-The USA in Bible Prophecy
-Drowning the Old Man
-Deadly Delusions
-The Lake of Fire
-The Devil Chained
-God's Health Plan
-Clothed with Light?
-The Truth About Israel's 144,000
-Above the Crowd
-The Lion and the Lamb

(Millennium of Prophecy)
-The Millennial Man
-Back to Jerusalem
-The Coming King
-The Rebellious Prince
-The Supreme Sacrifice
-The Law of the King
-Bricks Without Straw
-The Glorious Kingdom
-The Witch of Endor
-Cities of Ash
-River of Life
-Resting the Land
-Bowing to Babylon
-The Mark of Cain
-A Heavenly Model
-Cleansing the Temple
-A Tale of Two Women
-Windows of Heaven
-The Daughter's Dance
-Ten Times Wiser
-Voice in the Wilderness
-Proving the Prophets
-A Jar of Oil
-Above the Crowd
-Pastor Doug's Testimony
-The Unsinkable Ship

(Most Amazing Prophecies Series)
-The Final Kingdom
-Solving The Messiah Mystery
-Armageddon Countdown
-The Dragon And The Woman
-The Millennium of Peace
-The Bride of AntiChrist
-Elijah's Return
-Bowing to Babylon
-The Tree of Life
-The 144,000
------------
A couple of other very good video presentations I came across recently
VIA UT Roma - Road to Rome 1:25 hours

The New Age and its relationship to the antichrist 1:25 hour

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yes, all true. What I am saying is simple. WHY do I have to believe in a book, or belong to a cult, just to be saved, from a place that is made up in the first place? WHY am I supposed to believe in a Godman who may have lived 2000 years ago and may have said some things is my Creator and my God, when I know better?

I have more than alluded to the fact I have studied and researched these religious tenets and found them lacking in truth. I spent a good 30 years in doing this. Why should I let you convince me of your cult's "truth" when I do not feel it necessary to do so?

Some useful web links for you to ponder, but then again, you will not even consider reading the material.

Exposing Christianity

The Dark Bible - A Short History of the Bible

The Sad Truth About Seventh Day Adventism - Ellen G. White... A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing!

Ellen White and Miscellaneous Nonsense

Facts Seventh-day Adventists Won't Tell You

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Auto, the purpose of the PM was to address a few particular points. One that you raised on my NWO thread about a movement against 'Christianity' (which I wanted to address somewhat with the videos on 2012 'enlightenment' leading to genocide) which is definitely an agenda that I see being put out there somewhat subtlety in the 'New Age' messages I monitor and a few books I have run across in the past few weeks (Tom Harpur's 'The Pagan Christ' and John Shelby Spong's 'Christianity Must Change or Die'.

The New Age messages reasonably frequently have this pervading undertone of 'the old ways/dogma holding back the earth and humanity from evolution/ascension' and there is the subtle pointing to that it is the Christian teaching only which is the cause of it all. They might just point this out by saying something like, 'don't listen to anyone saying that what is happening is related to Revelation' or a similar innuendo implying Christianity is the problem solely.

With those two books that I mentioned I came across this attitude of the strong need to reduce the divinity of Jesus from above all 'gods' to equal with them or a merely allegorical counterfeit of them. So this strong message is being put out there in another avenue that core Christian belief must change to be like others or their rightful place is that it or its members should rightfully be eradicated.

From Revelation Christians already know to except this particular movement against them specifically to occur as part of the final test to remain faithful to God, that this material is going to continue to fester and become more overt to the point where civil authorities and the public at large will be demanding the literal death of Christians thinking that they are doing God's service by seeking their death.

In the videos, 'the dangers of reiki exposed', 'an ex-medium tells all - Gaz Parker', 'A Trip Into the Supernatural - The Roger Morneau Story' I wanted to address the points I was making in my thread 'Who are the positive ET 'Pleiadians', NAM be aware?'

I mentioned there how I don't wish to ask for any visual signs or seek to do astral projection because these entities know your entire background history, know what kind of approach will be convincing to you, are way more intelligent than us and that once we know who they really are then they come at us in their true form seeking nothing but instilling fear and actually trying to literally kill the person. We learn how they appear to people in various forms, where it is Ra for David Wilcox, Quetzalcoatl for the guy bringing to prominence the Mayan calendar, and as 'Pleiadians' to David Icke all telling the same message but communicating under different disguises to suit the paradigm of the individual person.

As I said in the PM, the video on Roger Morneau you might find a little boring or slow but there is some really extraordinary information covered there. He tells of his own experience being invited into a secret society that communicated directly to the 'spirits' through a medium and how this group also had angels appear to them but how all along they knew it was 'devil worship'. He also retells of how someone tried to escape from the group and that the angels had him beheaded in a traffic 'accident'. He recounts how he talked to a particular group of SDAs that were asking for signs from God to see 'angels' and how over a certain period of time 130 angels appeared to them, and how over time they were subtle in the kind of message they gave this other groups of young SDAs that in the end they had them convinced it was okay to be stealing appliances from the electronics store and that God wanted them to go kill a couple of people. In the end two SDA's communicating with these 'angels' are now in jail for murder for killing 2 people because these 'angels' told them to do it. The message that I was trying to get across with these videos is how the fallen angel s can take on any appearance to convince people and that no one is immune to their deceptions, where even a group of 15 Adventists got deceived by them and got involved in serious criminal activity because of them.

These beings appeared to Jack Parson and Crowley after performing certain rituals as you know, they appear under a slightly different form for those doing astral projection/meditations where you are going into an altered state and suppressing down your conscious mind so they can come in and imprint visions into your mind as you also know. Then they appear in their more native angelic form literally in person to these Christian/SDAs without having to perform any ritual or mediation/astral projection. The message I am trying to get across is why they meet you through one mechanism (astral projection/meditation) when there are equally as capable to meet in person without being in an altered state. I am trying to draw links here how one supernatural phenomenon is like others these entities pull off but with different window dressing on top to suit the situation. I am trying to get you to thinking critically about the communication given and using others peoples experiences to try deduce truth from deception to 'test the spirits'.

I was labeling what video sources are 'Adventist' so you would see that the Adventists are the consistent group at the forefront of exposing Rome and the sinister plots and history of the Vatican.

The message I am trying to get across is that this agenda to label Christianity as this supposed thorn in the side of humanity basically holding us back from ascension (and orchestrating wars ect ect), is this Christianity or the Vatican which is not Christian and never has been. You know from the study of the Bible that the Vatican doesn't teach the Bible so it is not Christian (whether you believe Christianity is a legitimate religion or otherwise) and you should know from studying history that Rome has done to both Jews and Christians (and others, but they have been their main targets) throughout their entire history of rule those people that follow 'God' based on the dictates of their heart and not the dictates of man (them).

What is going to occur is that this false Christ figure will appear and try to unite all religions under the one banner (this will be lead by the Vatican). You should know from you study of the Bible that Jesus was never born on the 25th of December and can not be like the other 'gods' of other religions. He either didn't exist (which I think is the view you take) or if he did exist and was resurrected from death then He is the true and only God (which is the view I take and believe can be backed up by independent sources from history).

What you are going to find in the end occurring are two groups forming. One mostly lead by the Vatican trying to unite the world's religions (including the NAM which they mostly control and with the 'spirits' messages) under this false Christ and the other group lead by Adventist saying to not unite with the world under this deception honoring this false impersonating 'god' Satan (who will appear like a second coming of Jesus). The false Christ will say that this particular group/sect is preventing the world from ascending/evolving (to the New Ager crowd mostly) and causing 'natural' disasters to be coming across the earth causing misery to others because of this and that a 'golden era' can occur if we get rid of this particular group. (Even though of course that the US Department of Defense has admitted that possess the technology to create earthquakes, volcanoes, storms ect listed here and here)

I am trying to draw this distinction in your mind so that you will be aware that in the end the media forces, the messages from the 'Pleiadians' ect will be forcing you to directly side against me and join the Vatican led camp. I want you to be aware of this end agenda so that you can see which way the messages or information is trying to push you and to understand it in proper context. We are both against the crap the Vatican has pulled and is trying to pull, are both researcher of what the 'truth' is and following what we believe based on the dictates of our heart and conscious. I am trying to make you aware of the end from the beginning so that you don't become a slow boiled frog at the mercy of these deceptive entities using their vast intellect to slowly and imperceptibly lead you down one avenue which will have you ending up uniting with the papacy. I want you to rely more on your own critical thinking that putting yourself into these conscious and rationality suppressing states to allowed imprinted visions or thoughts to affect your decision making. I want you to be aware of Divine/Universal Justice so that when the world is pitted against the Adventist lead group you seriously question if this group is really the sole cause of all the world's problems and that they should be put to death. I hope you will see from how I have been questioned by other 'Christians' that the Adventist position can readily show the error in the theology of other Christians and that our position can be backed up from the Bible. I want you to remember that even if you think Christianity at the moment is the biggest con to remember that this particular group are the ones remaining true to the teachings of the Bible alone (and also warned about and predicted these events exactly) above all other groups so that when the world is specifically targeting the 'Sabbath-keeping' Christians as part of the end days test you will seriously question why that is.

That was the purpose of the PM, to increase you awareness of the two main sides forming (SDA versus Vatican) and to be aware of the kind of information coming from both sides to aid in your own decision making of truth in the communications you have and the final testing period.

edit on 6-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Gee whiz, do you really think little old me so important that you expend all this time and effort trying to convince me I am wrong, while of course you have the real truth of the matter? Like I told you once before, you would be much better served standing in a Pulpit, preaching to those who believe you for money, rather that wasting your time doing it to me. I have faced more passionate self styled preachers in my time, you are not the first, or the last. If you have a ticket for the Heavenly Express, by all means take it. I will not be going with you.
One day though all truth will be known, and on that day, you will know too. Count on it.

Meanwhile, I am done with this thread. Cheers.
edit on 8/7/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join