It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veneration of the pagan sun god in the beast's mark vs God's mark and seal : powerful video sermon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Yes I know this....just for protection against hot headed people not affiliated with the government/secret societies who may wish to do something to me before the time of trouble begins proper. I am sure I have been on the radar of these guys for at least 2 years now with the content of the posts I have done on facebook posting pertinent news information and twitter where I have sent direct messages to top Rockefellers, Rothschilds, illuminati media personalities and CFR members and their bought politicians giving them an earful and letting them know I already know their plans to actually give them second thoughts of what they do, knowing that it has already been foretold and at the moment they are guaranteed to be on the losing side in the end.

Seeing that twitter and facebook are intelligence gathering fronts then I know I am well on the radar a long time ago.
edit on 31-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

The general gist of what you say about Jesus is very much what Adventist say. The best way to consider theology of Adventists is that they represent the completed phase of the protestant reformation away from Rome. So they are protestant but they teach some things that are different with basically every other form of protestantism. For instance: the keeping of the Sabbath, that we are still meant to keep the Divine Law of the 10 commandments, the accurate state of the dead and correct teaching on 'hell'. I wold say they are the key differences between the theologies of the rest of protestantism.

Other aspects about Adventists teaching though which don't represent the completed full reformation away from Rome but are just unique things about them is that they are:
- extremely strong in the areas of the prophetic books of Daniel and Revelation leaps and bound ahead of other denominations
- have a particular health message about your body being the temple of holy spirit and to look after it so you are fit to answer the call of being an effective an functioning member of the body of Christ in what God calls you to do
- And through bible analysis have the teaching on the investigative judgement which relates to the prophecy of the 2300 days of Daniel 8:14 and that Arch angel Michael and Jesus is a reference to the same being (which you may have seen is backed up by quotes from Aliester Crowley!).

The 'Christian' Easter is related to the Jewish Passover (which is the Exodus story of the angel of God passing over the houses of the Hebrews who had the blood of a lamb painted along the sides of their doorway related to the administering of the 10th plague upon Egypt) and is not related to the day Jesus actually was crucified on as that was on the Jewish 'Day of Atonement'. The papacy actually produced a new calendar, removing about 10 days from the Julian calendar for the new Gregorian calendar so that this particular Jewish Passover festival would fall more closely in line with the pagan sex festival dedicated to the goddess of fertility Ishtar. When the dates of the passover and Ishtar/Easter would actually coincide then the date of Easter is actually changed so that no one is accidentally venerating passover, heaven forbid! Haha. So the Papacy has actually deliberately done this along with things like Christmas that are related to pagan celebration events and nothing to do with what actually happened on those dates with Jesus. I can remember Jesus' sacrifice for me at any time without having to do anything particularly special to keep Easter. I would not know what it means to keep Easter so I don't keep it.

Sabbath is not about praying and reading the bible at the expense of doing this on any other day during the week as well. Follow up on my page 3 post to Lonewolf about the sabbath in my 3 post reply to him. Follow the link to the Desire of Ages book which directs you to the chapter just about the Sabbath.

It is my understanding that baptist are probably the closest related to Adventist out of all the major denominations.

Yeah your order and missing some key events in terms of your Revelation summary but basically correct, the wicked will simply cease to exist (that is what I am referring to the correct understanding of 'hell').

For me I don't care too much about who is baptized and where. To me baptism represents an outward showing to your church or family and friends of your inward choice to invite the Holy Spirit into your life and seek to follow God's ways with your life. I personally sought to invite the Holy Spirit into my life around the age of 17 and follow God's plans for me more formally in my heart. I have seen my sister who was baptized in her mid teens and numerous friends from high-school as well either depart Christianity entirely after a few years of their baptism or just have very weak faith in terms of putting their life towards God's purposes. I myself am not baptized as from my experience with others it has very little significance or difference with your relationship to God. I do not follow the concept of 'once saved always saved' or that any particular church you belong to saves you either.

I always envisioned that the kind of impact God wants me to have is not on those in my own church but those outside of it. I do not feel I have to prove myself to others in my church but only to God who knows my heart. If/when I choose to go through the ceremony of baptism it will likely be during the time of tribulation when such an act to formally define the precepts that I follow and the group that I belong to will be see as something of great defiance to civil authorities. In my heart though I am already baptized/reborn and uphold the teachings of the SDA church to be correct.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Q5. The purpose of this life is chiefly character and allegiance development to make us suitable to be like one of the angels as part of the heavenly kingdom. You can see this in the texts you cited where God is referencing all the heavenly angels in heaven that man would be made in our image, that they would have the knowledge of good and evil. The unfallen worlds in the universe do not have the knowledge of evil. The angels before the rebellion I believe did not have the knowledge of evil. The heavenly rebellion and the case study of earth will give the knowledge of good and evil to the universe and ensure that the sin problem doesn't get out of hand again because he will know where it leads. We will know why there are laws for us to follow and we will appreciate that they are needed to maintain a world of harmony where no evil need arise.

God is allowing Satan to be ruler of this world to show to the heavenly angels why he kicked him out of heaven and why he was not fit to rule over heaven which is what Lucifer desired. Through the testing we experience in this life in an imperfect world we have the opportunity to grow in character. We are even told that we are to produce good fruit and that God is the tree and we are his branches, and that in order to produce good fruit he needs to regularly prune use back. We are refined for His kingdom in the fire of affliction not the gentle warmth and comfort of a world offering us power, status, worldly accolades and no need of anything. The 'Satan worshiper' folk are either the kids that cannot handle delayed gratification, think that this is the only life there is, need to feel above everyone else in terms of their own self worth, actually believe Satan stronger than God (despite the occasions where God has had a quick lift of his finger against him to show exactly where he stands) or the get off on cruelty. As ruler of this world Satan can offer his earthly followers all the pleasures they desire, to have them dependent in feeding from his teat and carrying out operations to establish his physical earthly kingdom for him and corrupting the message of Jesus (aka 'the evil twin') as much as possible. I feel sorry for the 'Satan followers' who are so dependent on Satan to maintain their current lifestyle they would not dream of breaking the comfort and choosing the tough path less traveled which leads to an eternal life many times greater than whatever Satan can offer them in this life, and they don't have to be cruel bastards to have it.

--------------------------
Q6. I have already covered this answer at the beginning in my response to you on the witch of Endor. The teaching that you go straight to the good place or the bad place upon death originates from the Amduat and you know how the papacy loves to perfect paganism and incorporate Egyptian religion into their own practices. The bible and SDA theology does not teach you immediately go to heaven when you die.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Thank you for the reply. Now for some education and history lessons.

The 'Christian' Easter is related to the Jewish Passover...

The name "Easter" originated with the names of an ancient Goddess of Fertility. This is why Easter Bunnies and Easter Eggs are still in use today.
The Goddess Ēostre or Ostara was the original meaning, but also included Ashtoreth from ancient Israel, Astarte from ancient Greece, Hathor from ancient Egypt, Ishtar from Assyria, and Ostara, a Norse Goddess of fertility.

Pagan origins of Easter:

Many, perhaps most, Pagan religions in the Mediterranean area had a major seasonal day of religious celebration at or following the Spring Equinox. Cybele, the Phrygian fertility goddess, had a consort, Attis, who was believed to have been born via a virgin birth. Attis was believed to have died and been resurrected each year during the period MAR-22 to MAR-25.

Gerald L. Berry, author of "Religions of the World," wrote:

"About 200 B.C. mystery cults began to appear in Rome just as they had earlier in Greece. Most notable was the Cybele cult centered on Vatican hill ...Associated with the Cybele cult was that of her lover, Attis (the older Tammuz, Osiris, Dionysus, or Orpheus under a new name). He was a god of ever-reviving vegetation. Born of a virgin, he died and was reborn annually. The festival began as a day of blood on Black Friday and culminated after three days in a day of rejoicing over the resurrection." 3

Wherever Christian worship of Jesus and Pagan worship of Attis were active in the same geographical area in ancient times, Christians:

"... used to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus on the same date; and pagans and Christians used to quarrel bitterly about which of their gods was the true prototype and which the imitation."

Many religious historians and liberal theologians believe that the death and resurrection legends were first associated with Attis, many centuries before the birth of Jesus. They were simply grafted onto stories of Jesus' life in order to make Christian theology more acceptable to Pagans. Others suggest that many of the events in Jesus' life that were recorded in the gospels were lifted from the life of Krishna, the second person of the Hindu Trinity. Ancient Christians had an alternative explanation; they claimed that Satan had created counterfeit deities in advance of the coming of Christ in order to confuse humanity. 4 Modern-day Christians generally regard the Attis legend as being a Pagan myth of little value with no connection to Jesus. They regard Jesus' death and resurrection account as being true, and unrelated to the earlier tradition.

www.religioustolerance.org...

Sabbath is not about praying and reading the bible at the expense of doing this on any other day during the week as well.

You might be interested in this page:
The Origin of the Sabbath and the 7-Day Week
Of course, "Sabbath" is a religious term, but the word originated in Ancient Babylon. The Babylonians worshiped the Sun as their God, see. They of course had other Gods and Goddesses, but what other thing that can be visibly seen is more worthy of human worship than the life giving Sun? While on this subject, the origin of One God originated with the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten, a Pharaoh of the Eighteenth dynasty of Egypt who ruled for 17 years. Of course, when Akhenaton died, the Egyptians went back to multiple Gods. Akhenaton was said to be extraterrestrial in origin, and the birth of Akhenaton prefigured the virgin birth of Jesus, and may have been instigated by the same “god” or race of gods (galactic aliens) that created Mary’s son, Jesus.

The consolidation of the many Egyptian gods into the one god, Aton, is considered to be the first actual thrust of monotheism in history.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The purpose of this life is chiefly character and allegiance development to make us suitable to be like one of the angels as part of the heavenly kingdom.

JesuitGarlic, the true purpose of life is to raise one's Spiritual Development to it's highest level possible. Religion can play a part in this development, but it is not really necessary. The world of harmony and peace you speak of awaits Humanity, we now call it the Fourth Dimension. This is the world of the Dead Spirits, and when the Bible says the Dead will rise from their graves? That is a misnomer, actually the living will be in the same dimension and will begin to see the Dead. this effect is called "Ascension." I know many Christians do not believe in Ascension, but I assure you is is a reality. Ascending is when one rises to a higher dimension, taking their human body, and consciousness with them. This is different from "Resurrection," which means staying within the birth/life/death cycle that is the default setting of the Third Dimension.

"God" and "Satan" are simply words, names to personalize and describe "Good" and "Evil." Both are equal parts of a whole, and one cannot exist without the other. Earth is infused with a Spirit, we Wiccans call this "Goddess" a feminine term, and by the way, a Female Deity was worshiped for some 45,000 years before the Church came into power. Making the divine into an all male thing has thrown the balance of planet Earth off badly. Woman have been demonized, blamed for "sin" again, just a word that originated from an Ancient Babylonian Moon God.

Human Beings make choices, and they make mistakes. Without mistakes, Humans would never learn a thing.
I truly hope these discussions are helping to educate you, please feel free to use what you learn to educate others.
Love and Light, Auto

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
How does one become an Adventist/join the church?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
How does one become an Adventist/join the church?

Get saved, apply for membership and go to the sermons/lectures. The SDA's originally began as an amalgamation of pentecostal, baptist and methodist churches although they advocate the 7th day saturday sabbath. Theyre really no diffreent than other protestant churches except they do not keep Rome's sunday sabbath.

They have sound doctrine and it is completely biblical as far as i have been able to tell. I watch some of their lectures from Dr. Walter Veith. The SDA's are probably one of the few churches out there that can go toe to toe with the R.C.C. and the E.O.C. and make evolutionists look like fools. They are definately creationists and good at it. They focus on the messages of the 3 angels in Revelation heavily.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

JesuitGarlic already presented information on Akhenaton near the bottom of page 4 with a short writeup, articles and vids which suggested a contrary view involving influence from the earlier exodus of Hebrews.

video links fixed up here, the pharaoh was mentioned in the first video

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thanks, can you explain where Ellen white comes into the picture? I have heard accusations that I do not wish to bring up.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Thanks, can you explain where Ellen white comes into the picture? I have heard accusations that I do not wish to bring up.

Read her book, 'The Desire of Ages' and decide for yourself the kind of Jesus she spoke of. This book can be read from numerous sites on line for free. Basically all her writings are online to be seen by everyone.

During her life she received over 2000 visions and this is basically what all her writings are derived from. Many of the unique aspects of Adventist theology has been either derived from or greatly supported by the writings that White produced from her visions. Her education level did not extend much past primary school level yet she become the most prolific writer and most translated writer in American history and the type of literary structure in much of her writing is so sophisticated and beautiful that people would not believe a person of her poor formal education was capable of this. From a careful study of the bible and what she wrote will reveal that she is in line with the bible and whatever spirit she was led by has produced massive amounts of good fruit as she helps better reveal themes and verses that have been difficult to understand or fully appreciate in the past, all better revealing God's loving character and great Glory.

She is heavily under attack on the internet though from forces who don't want anyone to start reading things she wrote. That is why I say read the The Desire of Ages and decide for yourself. Read 'Patriarchs and Prophets', 'Prophets and Kings', 'Acts of the Apostles' and decide for yourself if she is inline with the Bible. In some of her visions she received information about how Satan was going to pull off his great end times deception, what the mark of the beast will be and how it is related to the Papacy. The first half of her book 'The Great Controversy' goes through an entire history of the times after Christ and through all the phases of the protestant reformation from Rome. She gives great insight into these very important periods of time what was going on and the kinds of spirits that were leading both side what is not communicated fully by just reading various history books on topics. This book in particular is very damming of the Papacy because it shows fully unmasked their disgusting history and the kind of esteem they give to people's spiritual welfare and learning verses their own desire of power and authority over people alone. The later half of the Great Controversy reveals many schemes that the Vatican puts together for this period of time.

The catalyst of this thread is what Ellen White wrote about concerning the beast's mark, and God's seal and mark. Through multiple quotes from Rome since her time and proper Bible analysis around these events which I hope I have provided in this thread should reveal that whatever she wrote in this regard has been confirmed many times over from all kinds of ways of looking at the topic.

If you understand the significance of basically knowing the final end game moves of all these secret societies and the Vatican already then it is going to piss these very powerful people off tremendously and the only way they can combat this is to make every kind of attack against her so that anyone trying to learn a bit more about her from just a simple internet search will be surrounded by nothing but doubts and negative accusations about her instantly. I say read her material yourself as it is all for free to read online and overcome the tactics of the enemy to hinder truth.

This is a short video I think I've posted up previously here that the Jesuits themselves think Ellen White to be a prophet www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It is good to hear this post about Adventism from you Lonewolf.

I think Veith is a bit of a superstar myself haha...he's got some good material out in his newer 'Rekindling the Reformation' series as well as his most well known 'Total Onslaught' series and 'Genesis conflict' science series.

Another couple of good single sermons that he has done are called 'I hear the Rumbling'

and 'Mordecai in the Gate'

Everyone of his amazingdiscover.tv website videos should be uploaded on to youtube as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I watched all of Total Onslought, the connections he makes is mind boggling but i think he could be right. I'd be an SDA if the sunday/saturday sabbath issue wasn't in the way. Ah damn that's how it's going to go too, everything will hang by a thread for some of us in the end.

I'm planning on working my way to some of the other series on Youtube. Some of us do pay attention to whats going on in the world.I guess we will know for sure which way the axe is going to fall if they succeed in passing the Sunday Sabbath Laws.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I find this very interesting

I'd be an SDA if the sunday/saturday sabbath issue wasn't in the way. Ah damn that's how it's going to go too, everything will hang by a thread for some of us in the end.

Is it the separation from friends or family who are Sunday keepers?

Yes, this is why this particular issue will separate the two groups absolutely...it is a test of people's faith when they hear the message and see that it can be backed up by scripture whether they choose to follow what the Holy Spirit is telling them that is right in their hearts or submit to social pressure or economic pressure. It is a hurdle that is being set up to show that your allegiance and obedience to God is above everything else in your life and that you trust Him completely even when the outlook is that you are going to go hungry (ala typology to manna from heaven during the exodus story) and be ostracized.

There are plenty of non-government groups around the world working on this and that along with the UN's World Council of Churches to smooth out the whole Sunday/Sabbath issue for their end times agendas. It won't come in formally though until the faked second coming of Christ though happens and the 'being' calls for it. It will be like Sept 11th and the Patriot act, the event occurs and what do you know, the legislation is already written up and ready to go!
edit on 2-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Thank you for the information. I do not wish to high Jack thead, but I do have more questions.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Q9.

How did the 'queen of heaven' become the 'whore of Babylon'?

Firstly they are not the same thing but have some crossover aspects, let me explain (I will need two posts to do this).

The self proclaimed false goddess 'the queen of heaven' Ishtar/Istar (Ashtoreth, Astrate), aka according to top Satanist Crowley in reference to his masculine/feminine dual aspected/natured deity this 'perfected man', is Mary, Isis, Bhavani, Artemis and Diana, are other names for its 'feminine' sided nature.
p. 635, Chapter 67 'Confessions'by Aleister Crowley

Inanna (sumerian name), Astarte (kanaanäic name), Arinna (hethitic sun goddess), Tanit (karthargic name). Babylonian scriptures called her the "Light of the World", the Light-bringer, Leader of Hosts, Opener of the Womb, Righteous Judge, Lawgiver, Goddess of Goddesses, Bestower of Strength, Framer of All decress, Lady of Victory, Forgiver of Sins, Torch of Heaven and Earth.

Many are her sacred titles - "Exalted Light of Heaven", "She Who Begets All", "Guardian of the Law" and "Shepherdess of the Lands"
source:

What have we got here with all these titles? It seems to me that is false deity is taking upon themselves all this titles belonging to Holy Trinity Jesus, Father, and Spirit, Jesus and the Father who are actually in Heaven right now administering the Law as they conduct the Investigative Judgment as the rightful Righteous Judge, rather than being kicked out of heaven and stuck down here (as acknowledge by Crowley). We also find that this false god says that there are Laws, Sins, Heaven. Does Wiccan theology about the 'goddess' talk in accordance to a Devine Law, Sins, the need for Forgiveness and Heaven? If not then they are not being true to the 'goddess' and her claims.

What is the association here with being the "Light of the World" or the "Lightbringer"?

"Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

(Albert Pike, Morals and Dogmas p.321 - source book of Scottish Right Freemason doctrine to high degree initiates only)

We also hear about the most important oaths Freemasons take are related to this goddess

Albert G. Mackey, 33 degree Mason, states:

"The right hand has in all ages been deemed an emblem of fidelity, and our ancient brethren worshiped DEITY UNDER THE NAME OF FIDES or Fidelity, which was sometimes represented by TWO RIGHT HANDS JOINED, and sometimes by two human figures, holding each other by the right hands...
Numa was the first who erected an altar to FIDES, under which name the GODDESS OF OATHS and honesty was worshipped. Obligations taken in her name were considered as more inviolable that any others."
- Albert G. Mackey, 'A Manual of the Lodge (New York: Charles E. Merrill Company, 1870), p. 40-41.

Jeremiah 44:17 'But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem...'

We have a parallel text here from Jeremiah 19:13
And the houses of Jerusalem, and the houses of the kings of Judah, shall be defiled as the place of Tophet, because of all the houses upon whose roofs they have burned incense unto all the host of heaven, and have poured out drink offerings unto other gods.

Hmm, so what really went on at this 'Tophet' and who were the deities these tophets were dedicated too?

Jeremiah 7:31
They have built pagan shrines at Topheth, the garbage dump in the valley of Ben-Hinnom, and there they burn their sons and daughters in the fire. I have never commanded such a horrible deed; it never even crossed my mind to command such a thing!

I don't particularly support this goddess Ishtar (Tanit) when she seeks human sacrifice at her Tophets.... I have to draw the line somewhere.

Tanit was then seen as demanding child sacrifice
The cemetery at Carthage was in use from around 700 BCE to 146 BCE. It contained over 20,000 urns holding the cremated bones of young humans and animals, 80% of which were fetuses or neonates (Aubet 2001: 251-252; Schwartz 1993:49). The accepted scholarship agrees with the excavators that the bones are the result of thousands of sacrifices, especially since the inscriptions were mostly votive; that is, they indicated that the depositors owed the deities a return for a favor. source

Next post will be on this slightly different 'Whore of Babylon'

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Thank you for the information. I do not wish to high Jack thead, but I do have more questions.

Go right ahead, all the other questions I am answering at the moment are only to trying to shoot holes through Christianity which I am defending one question at a time. Most of the topic from the original thread has passed a couple pages back already.

Answering questions on Christianity and the particular denomination/group that is mostly responsible for this information is all relevant in its own way.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Short 6 min video should give you a good idea on the 'whore of Babylon'

Another video on the 'Whore of Babylon'

And a highly recommended huge article on the Whore of Babylon by a seemingly Adventist source.

Symbolism of Revelation 17 and Revelation 12
We know from Revelation that there is this 'woman' who God protects and is the opposite of this other woman described as a 'whore' and 'prostitute'.

From Revelation 12:1, we can see the symbolism explained in passages in:

Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is she that looks forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and awesome as an army with banners?

Isaiah 54:5,6 For your Maker is your husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and your Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. For the LORD has called you as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when you were refused, said your God.

Revelation 19:17 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Ephesians 5:22-33 Wives and Husbands
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

25 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, 26 that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27 so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.[a] 28 In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, 30 because we are members of his body. 31 “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” 32 This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church. 33 However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

These verses show that God sees His people or church to be like a beautiful woman (that keeps the commandments and has the testimony of Jesus which is the spirit of prophecy) that he is going to marry Himself to her when He returns.

- The Whore of Babylon though represents an unfaithful church to the teachings of God.
- The 'wine of her fornication that makes drunk' means her teachings and doctrines that confuse the mind.
- 'Mother of Harlots' suggests that there are other churches that are apostate but she is the mother of them all
- 'kings of this world have committed fornication with her' means the leaders of this world have formed relationships and allegiances with her that God would not want them to have.
- Maryology and the teaching that she is Divine and our mediatrix is just one heretical teaching that shows that this church has been unfaithful to God. These teachings on Mary would be equivalent to following Ishtar the goddess so although there is an aspect of Ishtar present in this 'whore of Babylon' symbol it is mostly to do with apostate practices coming from a mother church trying to make out that it is God's true church when it is really a filthy prostitute!
edit on 2-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Q1. The creation of Satan.
God created Lucifer as the highest created 'being' in heaven but with all his command and authority given to him it wasn't enough, he wanted more. In his rebellion against God he was thrown out of Heaven and he became known as Satan. A change of circumstance in the Bible is associated with a change of name. So due to Lucifer's own freewill and actions he became 'Satan'. I don't know why you bring up the thought many times about Satan having the power to overthrow God...I have already explained that he is out on his arse down here on earth despite his claims to be 'lord of heaven', Jesus already defeated him in heaven then again on earth to seal his fate already. everyone has the 'chance' to overthrow God (because of freewill) but they will discover that chance is equal to about 0%.

Q3. Concerning biblical slavery.
God supports a sustainable way for people to repay debts if they become bankrupt whilst also providing them with a means of shelter and food when they would have been left with nothing. This mechanism also is a suitable disincentive though (lack of autonomy for a number of years) for them to not become bankrupt in the first place. It provides a social safety net, inbuilt personal safety protections and rights for the individual and suitable disincentives. What kind of world would we be living in now if all the investment banks that deliberately went bankrupt just to pass the massive losses on to taxpayer of many nations had to in fact become our slaves for the next 7 years minimum. I think that would provide suitable disincentive for such corruptions never to arise and everybody to be much happier!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

7. Christianity the only true way?
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you looked at religions from purely the perspective of which one actually provides the path to the creator of the universe, this great power who has the ability to help us conquer death and whose writings can be trusted because of the fulfilment of prophecies referring to all manner of events absolutely accurately to make them extraordinarily low probability chances of randomness then this would narrow the field greatly. Correct me if I am wrong but it is my understanding that prophecies from the Old and New testaments are unlike anything else, that no other religion can compete at this level of accuracy and extensiveness clearly showing that whatever supernatural source inspired the prophetic messages clearly came from a source that is outside of the constraints of time.

Religions based on any kind of emphasis on evolutionary theory, long dated earth ages, origins of life in universe away from the influence of a great designer for merely random processes seems to be dismissed by thorough studies of biological/molecular/zoological science, geological analysis and knowledge of impacts from catastrophic events, and studies into cosmology, physics and astronomy (see Lee Strobel’s book ‘The Case for a Creator).

Those who dismiss the early stories of the Bible as merely myth or have their own interpretation like Gilgamesh (for Noah's Ark), alien nuclear bombs for Sodom and Gomorrah, the exodus of the Hebrews from Egypt and the Red sea crossing have been thoroughly refuted already as their alternative explanations (Gilgamesh) has been shown to be nonsensical or in complete denial to not even dare view the hard archaeological evidence found (my postings on Sodom and Gomorrah, Ron Wyatt's Noah's Ark and Red Sea crossing, and Hebrew exodus from Egypt).

That being said, that doesn't mean that only 'faithful' OT Jews and 'faithful' NT Christians will be in heaven. God is going to judge everyone fairly based on the degree of light they have been given in life and the kind of circumstances in life that they have been put under. If people were to rely on any other path to salvation then yes, they would be incorrect, God will be a righteous judge of ALL people and he is a God of grace and mercy. I am not particularly concerned at this stage to give you a hard sell on Christianity, I can see you are a person of high principles, that your character is good, and when the events transpire of this false Christ coming and putting in place this legislation against the 4th commandment then you will become a follower of the true God and be found in his remnant people or you will opt out of the mark of the beast control grid system because you will see that this imposter Christ will eventually show himself to be a bloodthirsty bastard and I don't think you will give your allegiance to such a 'being', correct?.

P.S Adam and Eve worshiped the Creator and had to keep his Divine Law, the same thing is what true Christianity is under today...that is the origins of Christianity, from the very beginning (dating methods for 45,000 years time periods for goddess worship on earth will prove totally unreliable).
edit on 3-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Gilgamesh is not an 'interpretation' it is the original story that the bible has plagiarized - it is way older than the bible. It is sad that so many souls are lost in illusion, filtering reality through the bible instead of learning reality and seeing if it matches with what the bible says.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join