It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody actually Know the dellegate counts from the GOP ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I se theres no updates past Febuary 11
Is Ron Paul leading in delegate count?
I know hes won some recent states dellegates but how many more?
How many does Romney have?
Whats the states to come and how do you think theyll play out?
edit on 27-4-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Last time I checked

Romney 821ish

Paul 76ish

I think it was yesterday I check

And you spelt delegates wrong.
edit on 27-4-2012 by mattthew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mattthew

That isn't accurate though. That is the media's count. Paul has beat Romney in gaining delegates in like 5 states recently and he is expecting to take the majority in Lousiana tomorrow.

There is no real count because the delegates aren't awarded until a bit after the actual popular vote. Paul just took the most delegates in Iowa, Minnesota, and I believe Missouri. I don't know if those have been totaled. Not saying he is anywhere near Romney yet, but I would say Paul is about 50 higher than it says (maybe up towards a hundred higher) and Romney is around a hundred or so lower than it says.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Wouldnt have a clue m8 but having said that Ive been getting the weird feeling for about a week that Ron is going to burst through the dam the MSM have constructed around him,I believe the tipping point is close and nothing the MSM or GOP do will matter,you cant hold back the tide

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Romney outperforming Paul nearly 10-1. Official counts will be available closer to the RNC. Even if Ron Paul gets a little extra help, he's still nowhere near winning the nomination. Fool should have run 3rd party, but he's a pawn too.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It doesn't matter. They're going to pick who they want. They'll buy & sell the delegates as they please. As they always do.

You think general elections are rigged? Run for office, and see how screwed up the system really is. You have no idea.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I thought it was a bit more even than that......Is there no people in the states hes won?
I thought that Ron was winning the delegate race....this is just more spin i suppose...still that was his strategy, to get the delegates to the convention......
I would have thought he was only slightly behind by the news on ATS!

I really dont see why theres all that enthusiasm for the delegates plan if its a bust as bad as that.....
I guess the only hope is if Romney gets leprosy or something now.....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Yes, I just made a thread all about the real bound delegate counts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes...these are accurate.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Anyone saying that they know what the count is... or that this is "accurate" are either so full of crap that the white of their eyes are brown, or they are intentionally are spreading false information in hopes of pushing their own paid agenda.

Yes the system is rigged, and unfortunately there is way to much speculating.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
We will find out in time i guess, i just thought that it was simple math.....aparently not!
Peace all................s

top topics

join