It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool dream I had, if you want to call it that. Enjoy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Taking a 5 minute break with studying but before I forget the dream I had, figured I would post it.

Here it goes:

Now it's either cool, freaky, weird, who knows.

I was on the highway, you know the ones that have the rest areas and the toll booths, and I sorted drifted off my path into the rest area. Well, I didn't want to get off the highway so I stayed straight so I could get back onto the highway, then I reached this toll booth, no one was in there and I couldn't get a ticket but the arm bar that blocks the path automatically went up by itself. Not paying attention I almost hit the side part (you know how they like to squeeze you in between the toll and another concrete. Anyways, I didn't hit it and I was able to pass, then all of sudden I was just going straight down, and it was just total darkness in a tube, I wasn't even able to even touch my brakes to stop going down so fast, but I was holding onto the steering wheel for dear life. HAHA, Almost felt like a never ending roller coaster and I was about to fly out of my car, meanwhile my sister and niece were in the back, but in my dream I have no clue what happened to them. So, still panicking and trying to reach my brakes, to try to stop my roller coaster, because it was going to fast, I immediately woke up out of my dream. (Next thing I know, It was time for school, and I mean exactly to the exact time I have to leave to get to school.)

I don't know, I really wish I could stayed in the dream so I could see what was waiting at the bottom. I wasn't able to go back to sleep after that.

Hope you enjoyed.

Back to studying.

join